Page 2 of 187 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Man kills woman with machete in Germany

A Syrian man killed a woman with a machete and wounded two others Sunday outside a bus station in the southwestern German city of Reutlingen before being arrested. Police said there were no indications pointing to terrorism.Police spokesman Bjoern Reusch told The Associated Press that witnesses said the 21-year-old asylum-seeker, who was known to police, was having an argument with the woman before attacking her about 4:30 p.m. The suspect, whose name was not released, wounded another woman and a man as he fled.

Investigators were still trying to determine the motive behind the attack, but Reusch said "there are no indications this was a terrorist act."
    The Bild newspaper reported the woman worked at the kebab stand near where confrontation took place.

The attack comes as Germany is on edge following a rampage at a Munich mall on Friday night by an 18-year-old who suffered psychological problems in which nine people were killed, and an ax attack on a train a week ago that left five wounded in southern Germany, for which the Islamic State has claimed responsibility.

Some Germans are also fearful of any signs of a rise in crime or lawlessness after the country registered some 1 million asylum-seekers last year.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ested-40834801

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mosques terrify you, don't they
    So that's a yes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beheaded a French Priest at morning mass this time...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ch-church.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently churches terrify terrorists

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently churches terrify terrorists
    No, looks like radical hatred to me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    workplace violence imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    workplace violence imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    workplace violence imo
    Yah, catholic church is a scary place to be

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...read-cover-up/

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    if your a kid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Traumatizing later as an adult, I'm sure

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Suicide bomber in Germany pledged allegiance to ISIS leader

Ansbach, Germany (CNN)The Syrian suicide bomber who injured 15 people in a Sunday night attack on a music festival in Ansbach, Germany, left behind a video pledging allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann said Monday.

The ISIS-affiliated media group Amaq claimed the attacker was an ISIS "soldier" in a statement the group's supporters posted online Monday, but there is no evidence he was in contact with ISIS or directed to carry out an attack.
    In the video left on a mobile phone, the 27-year-old Syrian announced his threat to carry out an attack "as an act of revenge against Germans, because they obstruct Islam," Herrmann told a press conference. The mansaid the attack would be committed in the name of Allah as retaliation for the killing of Muslims. The bomber, who has not been named, was killed.

"I believe that after this video we cannot doubt that this attack was an Islamist terror attack," Herrmann said.

Read More

Four of the 15 victims were seriously injured in the attack, Ansbach Mayor Carla Seidel said at a news conference Monday.

The bombing has rattled the German public following a week of violence in southern Germany that began on July 18, when an immigrant teen, apparently also inspired by ISIS, stabbed passengers on a train in Wurzburg in Bavaria.
    That was followed by a shooting spree Friday in which nine people were killed in the Bavarian state capital, Munich, before a Syrian asylum seeker killed a woman in Reutlingen, in the neighboring southern German state of Baden-Wurttemberg, on Sunday, hours ahead of the Ansbach attack.

The wave of violence has fueled criticism of Chancellor Angela Merkel's welcoming stance toward immigrants, with the hashtag #Merkelsommer, or "Merkel summer," circulating on social media.
    What are the rules for asylum seekers in Germany?
    Germany accepted more than 1 million asylum seekers last year, and some Germans have expressed fears that terrorists might have entered the country among them, or that disaffected youths among the refugees could be susceptible to radicalization.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/24/world/...germany-blast/

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    religion of peace chanting Allahu Akbar at memorial service for Munich shooting
    http://tv.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2016/...orgono/546447/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you propose be done about Islam?

^ will never get answered

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Clearly taking in Syrian refugees isn't working for Europe...why repeat the same mistake?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Don't bring anymore to the States until we have an adequate vetting system in place. But that is a topic for another thread, in here we celebrate the peace of Islam.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not taking in any more refugees, empowering/encouraging moderates to combat extremism from within the religion, requiring our leaders to have an adult conversation (i.e., ISIS is a representative of Islam; salafists/wahabists aren't fringe groups, but represent the views of a large number of muslims worldwide), discrediting/disempowering conservative muslims and their communities here in the US.

It's not realistic to think that we can deport all the muzzies. Nor should we. And like having a database to keep track of muslims is stupid.

But Islam, as a religion and ideology, is a social and ideological problem. So why not treat it like one? The best way to combat racism, sexism, etc... is by changing people's at udes on the subject matter. That has to be done to Islam too -- and most importantly from within the religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't bring anymore to the States until we have an adequate vetting system in place. But that is a topic for another thread, in here we celebrate the peace of Islam.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US vetting system can take up to 2 years. What else does TSA want? Vetting American citizens who are Muslims?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US vetting system can take up to 2 years. What else does TSA want? Vetting American citizens who are Muslims?

So they around for two years and then let them in. Time passing does not equal thorough vetting. It's not like we can ask Assad if Achmed from Syria is a ing terrorist. We let Achmed pinky swear he isn't a terrorist with no other way to verify and then we let him in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't want to bring any more Muslims to the States?

What about the ones here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But Islam, as a religion and ideology, is a social and ideological problem. So why not treat it like one?
    just make sure you also kick Christianity out while you're trampling the cons ution, k?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just make sure you also kick Christianity out while you're trampling the cons ution, k?
    Which part of what I said violated the first amendment and why?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You don't want to bring any more Muslims to the States?
    if they can't be thoroughly vetted, no.

What about the ones here?
    theyre already here, nothing to do.

Why do you think it is a good idea to bring in more Muslim refugees?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information