Page 35 of 187 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You can't try and hand out losses and run like a in the same thread

Why do you think we are seeing these attacks abroad and what can be done to lessen the frequency?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The election was extremely close and one bad candidate beat another.
    Thats a wrap.

Is this fake news Choochoo?
    I don't do alternate posters.

It's my religion.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You can't try and hand out losses and run like a in the same thread

Why do you think we are seeing these attacks abroad and what can be done to lessen the frequency?
    run like a from what? you cant claim victory in a different game after you lose the one being played

if you want to talk middle east policy start a new thread. ive never claimed to be an expert on the various issues in the middle east and how to stop islamic terror attacks against other muslims.

though id probably start with rethinking our support for terror sponsoring regimes like the saudis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    how predictable, a white male with a gun shooting up an office building. why does this administration continue to ignore the threat of white male gun owner terror? their politically correct refusal to acknowledge white male gun owner terror is putting our lives at risk! time to quit being so politically correct and identify the enemy for what it is.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    run like a from what? you cant claim victory in a different game after you lose the one being played

if you want to talk middle east policy start a new thread. ive never claimed to be an expert on the various issues in the middle east and how to stop islamic terror attacks against other muslims.

though id probably start with rethinking our support for terror sponsoring regimes like the saudis.
    No reason to start a new thread when my questions pertains to the exact thread you're in now.

I never asked you how to stop attacks on other Muslims stop looking for outs and answer the questions.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No reason to start a new thread when my questions pertains to the exact thread you're in now.

I never asked you how to stop attacks on other Muslims stop looking for outs and answer the questions.

you mean in europe? because earlier you said muslim countries.

its like youre being purposefully vague so you can play gotcha if i dont account for all variables and interpretations.

that. be specific.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    you mean in europe? because earlier you said muslim countries.

its like youre being purposefully vague so you can play gotcha if i dont account for all variables and interpretations.

that. be specific.
    I've asked you the exact same question 3 times. I'm asking for your opinion this isn't a gotcha question.

4th time

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I've asked you the exact same question 3 times. I'm asking for your opinion this isn't a gotcha question.

4th time

you still refuse to specify middle east or europe because you dont want to ask a specific question

two very different places with two very different answers

im not playing that game

be specific or off

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If Breitbart etc is not popular in the Middle East why is ISIS committing weekly terrorist attacks there?
    You claimed the terrorist attacks were due to Muslims being antagonized by Breitbart, Trump, and myselfI want to know how you explain the ISIS attacks in Muslim majority countries where Breitbart, Trump, and I aren't prevalent.
    youre all over the place

if you want my expert opinion youre going to have to tell me exactly what you want to learn from me. i dont have time for re ed waffling.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    youre all over the place

if you want my expert opinion youre going to have to tell me exactly what you want to learn from me. i dont have time for re ed waffling.
    Nice job quoting and bolding all the times I did not ask you how to stop attacks on other Muslims.
    ing idiot

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    5th time and an addition to help your pea brain comprehend

Why do you think we are seeing these attacks abroad (not in the Middle East) and what can be done to lessen the frequency?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If Breitbart etc is not popular in the Middle East why is ISIS committing weekly terrorist attacks there?
    You claimed the terrorist attacks were due to Muslims being antagonized by Breitbart, Trump, and myselfI want to know how you explain the ISIS attacks in Muslim majority countries where Breitbart, Trump, and I aren't prevalent.
    Nice job quoting and bolding all the times I did not ask you how to stop attacks on other Muslims.
    ing idiot
    pretends terror attacks on muslim countries isnt the same as terror attacks on muslims
    still wont ask a specific question

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    5th time and an addition to help your pea brain comprehend

Why do you think we are seeing these attacks abroad (not in the Middle East) and what can be done to lessen the frequency?
    5th time is a charm! good job

i think terror attacks abroad (not in the middle east) happen when angry and depressed people identify tribally with islamic terror groups and take out their frustrations on a world they feel has alienated them.

the solution is to root them out with the cooperation of their communities before they go to violent extremes, as i said two pages ago in a post that you replied to.

sounds like the brits are identifying the extremists and rooting them out by engaging the muslim communities

does that make sense to you?

the non-solution is also in that post

weve got the trumps the richard spencers the tsas and the breitbarts of the world steering them correctly in the direction of antagonizing all of them.

and thats the post that sent you on a multi-tangent line of questions that had nothing to do with one another.

are you finally caught up? or are you going to try to redirect onto another tangent?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cells of angry depressed people bound by a common ...?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    5th time is a charm! good job

i think terror attacks abroad (not in the middle east) happen when angry and depressed people identify tribally with islamic terror groups and take out their frustrations on a world they feel has alienated them.

the solution is to root them out with the cooperation of their communities before they go to violent extremes, as i said two pages ago in a post that you replied to.

does that make sense to you?

the non-solution is also in that post

and thats the post that sent you on a multi-tangent line of questions that had nothing to do with one another.

are you finally caught up? or are you going to try to redirect onto another tangent?
    Well done Lambert. I didn't know the word abroad gave you so much difficulty.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    cells of angry depressed people bound by a common ...?
    ... community of muslims who can help us identify them before they commit attacks if we work with them instead of treating them like theyre the problem even though theyre not interested in violence and in fact very motivated to prevent it, yes great job darrins theres hope for you yet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conservative media call for internment of Muslims following London attacks

Fox contributor Nigel Farage: “If there is not action, then the calls for internment will grow.” On Fox & Friends Sunday, Fox contributor and former U.K. Independent Party leader Nigel Farage floated internment camps for Muslims, saying, that “unless we see the government getting tough, you will see public calls for those 3,000 [terror watch list suspects] to be arrested.” Farage added, “if there is not action, then the calls for internment will grow”:

Conservative columnist Katie Hopkins: “We do need internment camps.”Daily Mail columnist and Fox News regular Katie Hopkins reiterated Farage’s remarks about internment earlier on Fox & Friends Sunday and went further, saying that the U.K. “need[s] start incarcerating, deporting, repeating until we clean this country up” and that “we do need internment camps.”

Radio host Michael Savage called to “intern all of them,” and suggested “World War II-style internment camps” to stop terrorism. Right-wing radio host and Trump ally Michael Savage echoed Nigel Farage’s call to establish internment camps, noting “I said the same thing a few weeks ago.” Savage also asked, “Why don’t you intern all of them before they run people over on a bridge” and “How do we know that the internment in World War II didn’t help us win the war?”:

Breitbart London editor-in-chief Raheem Kassam: “This situation requires more. Detention. Internment. Deportations.”

Sunday World columnist:
    Internment camps are “the only way to stop these senseless attacks.” Sunday World columnist Vogue Williams wrote that “Internment camps are grim necessity” following the attacks:

https://www.mediamatters.org/researc...+-+Research%29

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the worst candidate beat a bad candidate, with decisive help from Pootin/Assange and Comey.

I am sure 25 years of the VRWC trashing both Clinton's NON-STOP as illegitimate opposition (as ALL Dems are so considered) put plenty of bad taste in many 10Ms of weak, gullible minds.
    You still don't get it. People who owe their ENTIRE wealth (10s of millions) due solely to SERVICE to the government is not how it was meant to be. Serving the people through government was never intended to be an end game to getting filthy rich.

You can complain about how filthy rich people just inherited wealth, profited off of underhanded business to gain wealth, merely used other people's stupidity to gain wealth, or whatever Democrats like you always do. I will agree with it.

But it does not elevate the Clinton's above it all. You MUST agree the Clinton's service never should result in them becoming wealthy. Then you can also complain about snake oil salesmen like Trump. I will agree. But if you can't throw the Clinton's in as well, you never will understand the crap they had to pull to get rich off the people they were supposed to serve. It's not any one incident. Its not a direct reward from the taxpayers. It's an entire life of being rewarded by rich folks for doing their bidding. You KNOW this but you can't come clean. You will always try and comfort yourself with the but, but,... look what these rich people did and attempt to change the direction of your contempt.

Keep lying to yourself.

But, but,.... Bill and Hillary got paid for speeches, books, foundations that use their name...

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You still don't get it. People who owe their ENTIRE wealth (10s of millions) due solely to SERVICE to the government is not how it was meant to be. Serving the people through government was never intended to be an end game to getting filthy rich.
    Mother & father would be proud.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You can complain about how filthy rich people just inherited wealth, profited off of underhanded business to gain wealth, merely used other people's stupidity to gain wealth, or whatever Democrats like you always do. I will agree with it.

But it does not elevate the Clinton's above it all. You MUST agree the Clinton's service never should result in them becoming wealthy. Then you can also complain about snake oil salesmen like Trump. I will agree. But if you can't throw the Clinton's in as well, you never will understand the crap they had to pull to get rich off the people they were supposed to serve. It's not any one incident. Its not a direct reward from the taxpayers. It's an entire life of being rewarded by rich folks for doing their bidding. You KNOW this but you can't come clean. You will always try and comfort yourself with the but, but,... look what these rich people did and attempt to change the direction of your contempt.

Keep lying to yourself.

But, but,.... Bill and Hillary got paid for speeches, books, foundations that use their name...
    you're really ed in your takes, ed in your logic, in your less, inane attacks on my posts.

The Repugs didn't go after the Clintons because they got wealthy from serving in govt (an objective shared by all Repugs), but because the VRWC denied ALL Dems ANY legitimacy. Only Repugs are legitimate, worthy of serving in govt.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump Doubles Down On Nonsensical Attacks On Sadiq Khan

Mayor Sadiq Khan “has more important things to do than respond to Donald Trump’s ill-informed tweet.”

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Pathetic excuse by London Mayor Sadiq Khan who had to think fast on his "no reason to be alarmed" statement. MSM is working hard to sell it!
    8:49 AM - 5 Jun 2017

“I don’t think we should be rolling out the red carpet to the president of the USA in the cir stances where his policies go against everything we stand for,”

“I think one of the things when you have a special relationship, it’s no different to when you’ve got a close mate,” Khan continued.

“You stand with them in times of adversity, but you call them out when they’re wrong. And there are many things about which Donald Trump is wrong.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-london-attack-tweets_us_593410e8e4b075bff0f461f7?utm_medium=emai l&utm_campaign=The%20Morning%20Email%20060617&utm_ content=The%20Morning%20Email%20060617+CID_6a9c9e6 714f899204456921855e10bc5&utm_source=Email%20marke ting%20software&utm_term=doubled%20down%20on%20his %20criticism&ncid=newsltushpmgnewsThe%20Morning%20 Email%20060617

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrorists Want People Afraid. Trump’s Alarmist Tweets Spark More Fear.

The president’s response to the London attack leaves terrorism experts perplexed and worried.

And he insisted that people should be alarmed.

What troubled counterterrorism experts is that Trump’s approach as president hasn’t evolved.

The patented alarmist response to terrorism attacks that he deployed in the election may have had political benefits to his campaign.

But these experts view them as

largely counterproductive to the goal of limiting the effectiveness of terrorist attacks.

“Terrorism only works if people are terrified,” said Clint Watts, a former FBI special agent. “And it seems like

Trump’s comments, above all, seek to terrify.”

the Trump administration’s responses to incidents like those in London give off the distinct impression that they are “anti-Islam.” And that, Clarke added, “may mean some American Muslims may be reluctant to talk to federal officials, including the FBI. Were that to happen, it could mean that important tips would not be given to counter/terrorist authorities.”

By heightening fears and cracking down on civil liberties, Trump also runs the risk of damaging the pool of information that law enforcement receives from prospective informants.

A “see something, say something” approach only works if a steady stream containing some credible information is being relayed, Watts noted.

If you’re “constantly fomenting conspiracies,” you frighten the public into “overreporting,” he added.

Trump hasn’t shown an interest in or understanding of this nuance.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-terrorism-response_us_5935aae7e4b013c4816a16f5?ncid=inblnkus hpmg00000009&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The%20M orning%20Email%20060617&utm_content=The%20Morning% 20Email%20060617+CID_6a9c9e6714f899204456921855e10 bc5&utm_source=Email%20marketing%20software&utm_te rm=concern%20terrorism%20experts&ncid=newsltushpmg newsThe%20Morning%20Email%20060617

Trash and his supporters, including Christians who hate Muslims, don't do nuance, or intelligence, only continous, knee jerk hate and paranoia

So Trash is actually working BOTH

for BFF Pootin (undermining EU, NATO, global warming agreements) and

for the terrorists (terrifying people about terrorism).

Totally different from dubya's response to 9/11: "Just Go Shopping (r)"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're really ed in your takes, ed in your logic, in your less, inane attacks on my posts.

The Repugs didn't go after the Clintons because they got wealthy from serving in govt (an objective shared by all Repugs), but because the VRWC denied ALL Dems ANY legitimacy. Only Repugs are legitimate, worthy of serving in govt.
    I don't care about the Republicans you twit.
    You. You can't see the obvious.

Of course only one party is worthy, you spam it constantly.
    Do you never tire playing the role of a walking pile of contradictions...
    You are doing exactly the opposite of what truly oppressed people would want.
    There are people who have little power and are not given a chance who should hate your guts.
    You are exactly what the Republican Party needs, crappy ideology slinging hate wherever. No focus, no care, just hurl anything at the other side. Demonize with whatever methods.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mother & father would be proud.
    You could be boots if you would look crap up and post it.

Your directness is noted:
    I hate people with excessive melanin.
    I am what liberals portray all conservatives as, pure, hating, bigotry.
    I thrive on hating. I exist to dream of pain in others.
    And dammit I'll make it a game.

Thread Information