Page 4 of 187 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    If only the UK had knife buy backs and strictly regulated blade length, oh wait...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only the UK had knife buy backs and strictly regulated blade length, oh wait...
    If the knifer would have had an automatic weapon, he could have slaughtered dozens, like in the good ol' USA.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone here know anything at all about what the goal of Islam is? Try....world domination. Does anyone here know anything at all about how the Koran preachs death to Jews and Christians?

Cutting of hands and feet from different sides of the body......are you kidding me?

How many people have to die before some of you idiots figure this out? Imagine a belief system where those believers REALLY think it's better to blow themselves up along with others than have a life, what does that tell us?

Read

American Jihad

Actually read anything about Islam and you won't go far before....chop, kill, burn....is read. Mohammad was a murderous tyrant, he had people killed that wouldn't convert, THAT is Islam and anyone not getting that knows nothing about what this bull is all about.

I own 22 books on this sick , talk about a load of primitive, stupid violence.....Islam.

Some years ago one of those Middle East countries had a decent female sprinter, so there she is trying to run in all that garp they wrap themselves up in, are you kidding me?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    If the knifer would have had an automatic weapon, he could have slaughtered dozens, like in the good ol' USA.
    I've yet to hear of a mass shooting with an automatic weapon in the US, care to share a link?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    London attack: ‘no evidence of radicalisation’

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/46073aca-5...d%2F%2Fproduct

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    One of the few times I click your link to actually read it you have to pay to read it off

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like you were wrong again
    Still, a "vetted" Somali immigrant.

The system fails again.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Still, a "vetted" Somali immigrant.

The system fails again.
    These small scale attacks won't be prevented unless the intelligence on the ground is flawless which these European countries will never have since they choose to spend on social welfare instead of defense/security. Also, these attacks are not much different from random acts of violence which happen on a daily basis.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Looks like you were wrong again
    lol Norwegian

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Sorry dude. You used this same meme with the Munich shooting when it was proven the guy was targeting foreigners and had white supremacist leanings. Same thing here. Police are calling this a mental health situation with no leanings toward radicalization. So basically you're deflecting now because you were totally proven wrong and instead you're using ethnicities to prove your point. That's why you're wrong again.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Sorry dude. You used this same meme with the Munich shooting when it was proven the guy was targeting foreigners and had white supremacist leanings. Same thing here. Police are calling this a mental health situation with no leanings toward radicalization. So basically you're deflecting now because you were totally proven wrong and instead you're using ethnicities to prove your point. That's why you're wrong again.
    I see you totally believe the Muslim mayor when he says not Muslim terror attack.

And LOL @ Sonboly the Iranian white supremacist.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    They diagnosed his "mental illness" before they knew his name. Unlike you, the locals there aren't buying what the mayor is trying to push.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It's also clear you don't get the meme or the purpose of this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, get with the racism of this thread! Don't you see, the police never rule out terrorism if the guy is non-white! And the mayor is a terrorist himself!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, get with the racism of this thread! Don't you see, the police never rule out terrorism if the guy is non-white! And the mayor is a terrorist himself!
    Religion is not a race

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Do you see "terror attack" anywhere in the thread le? An act carried out by a follower of Islam is not necessarily terrorism.

Take this peaceful gang rape and beheading of a gay man in Turkey

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36973314

no reason to put constraints on the thread, this one is open to all peaceful acts of the followers of Islam.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Religion is not a race
    But TSA's used mainly race/ethnicity when talking about Munich and London and called it a religious attack.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I see you totally believe the Muslim mayor when he says not Muslim terror attack.

And LOL @ Sonboly the Iranian white supremacist.
    Well, no one has said it was a terrorist attack. You brought it into this thread just because the guy has a Somalian background? Isn't that borderline racism?

Also, it doesn't matter if the guy was Iranian background if he identified himself as a German national and targeted foreigners and used the previous attack of a white supremicist as motivation. Doesn't make it exactly a Muslim terror attack.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    It's also clear you don't get the meme or the purpose of this thread.
    The purpose of this thread is to discuss Muslim terror attacks even though Islam is not associated as the religion of peace. George W. Bush used that term to defend the religion and Muslims against Evangelical pastors right after 9/11.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    But TSA's used mainly race/ethnicity when talking about Munich and London and called it a religious attack.
    No, I simply pointed out how the media tried to spin it as the attackers being anything but followers of Islam.

Also, why have you avoided responding to this...
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=262611&page=3

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    No, I simply pointed out how the media tried to spin it as the attackers being anything but followers of Islam.

Also, why have you avoided responding to this...
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=262611&page=3
    The only one who is spinning is you when it comes to both of those events. You spinned it as an terror attack, when first the Munich attack wasn't one and the London attack hasn't proven to be a terror attack.

I haven't read all of it yet.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Well, no one has said it was a terrorist attack. You brought it into this thread just because the guy has a Somalian background? Isn't that borderline racism?

Also, it doesn't matter if the guy was Iranian background if he identified himself as a German national and targeted foreigners and used the previous attack of a white supremicist as motivation. Doesn't make it exactly a Muslim terror attack.
    Again, this thread isn't limited to terrorist attacks. 98%+ of Somalians are followers of the religion of peace. No need to start a sepetste thread.

Also, identifying as Getman does not make Sonboly a non-Muslim. Same goes for his 16 year old German-Afgan accomplice. No surprise Sonboly's manifesto is not being released.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The only one who is spinning is you when it comes to both of those events. You spinned it as an terror attack, when first the Munich attack wasn't one and the London attack hasn't proven to be a terror attack.

I haven't read all of it yet.
    i didn't spin anything. I simply posted "religion of peace again?"

There is a reason I used a question mark.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, the left always wants to inject race to stifle discussion.

Thread Information