Page 41 of 187 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 4666
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Funny how they'll never report the s shouting "Allah Akbar" tho
    this is darrin levels of passive aggressive re edness, is this darrin?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Funny how they'll never report the s shouting "Allah Akbar" tho
    Mitch

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to wipe out Islam completely, way more trouble than they are worth.

Those Muslim countries need some NCAA football,NFL, WWE, NBA, rock n' roll, something to take their mind off their ty world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man charged with murder after police find remains believed to be those of 17-year-old who went missing in Sterling

By Faiz Siddiqui and Julie Zauzmer June 18 at 7:45 PM

Police found remains Sunday believed to be those of a missing teenager who they say was assaulted and went missing overnight after leaving a mosque in the Sterling area, and a 22-year-old man has been charged with murder in connection with the case.

Fairfax County police identified the man as Darwin Martinez Torres, of Sterling.

According to accounts from police and a mosque official, a group of four or five teenagers were walking back from breakfast at IHOP early Sunday morning when they were confronted by a motorist. All but one of the teens ran back to the mosque, where the group reported the girl had been left behind, Deputy Aleksandra Kowalski, a spokeswoman for the Loudoun County Sheriff’s office said.

Remains believed to be the girl were found about 3 p.m. in a pond in the 21500 block of Ridegtop Circle in Sterling. During the search, an officer spotted a car driving su iously in the area of the search and arrested a man, who is now the subject of the investigation, Fairfax police spokeswoman Tawny Wright said.

Police said they collected several articles of evidence but declined to provide further details.

The ADAMS Center identified the missing teen as Nabra, right. (Courtesy of ADAMS Center)

“I can’t think of a worse instance to occur than the loss of a 17-year-old on Father’s Day, as the father of a 17-year-old myself,” Loudoun County Sheriff Michael L. Chapman said.

A possible hate crime motivation is among the things authorities are investigating, police said. Loudoun and Fairfax police jointly conducted the search, canvassing an area around Dranesville Road and Woodson Drive in Herndon for hours.

WRC-TV reported that a baseball bat was recovered in the area — information could not be independently confirmed.

Shoyeb Hassan, co-chair of the All Dulles Area Muslim Society in Sterling, identified the girl as 17-year-old Nabra. He did not give her last name.

Hassan said that during the last 10 days of Ramadan, the mosque has extra prayers at midnight and 2 a.m., and members frequently go to McDonalds or the 24-hour IHOP to eat before they start their fast at sunrise, as Nabra, and her friends were doing.

Detectives believe the remains are those of the missing 17-year-old girl, but the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner will confirm the iden y and manner of death, Wright said.

The brazen killing rattled a Muslim community in the midst of celebrating Ramadan, a month of religious observance where adherents fast from sunrise-to-sunset for 30 days. The period culminates in the feast-like celebration Eid-al-Fitr, which is expected to fall next weekend.

Darwin Martinez Torres, 22, of Sterling, has been charged in the slain teen’s death. (Fairfax County PoliceA

Man charged with murder after police find remains believed to be those of 17-year-old who went missing in Sterling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to wipe out Islam completely, way more trouble than they are worth.

Those Muslim countries need some NCAA football,NFL, WWE, NBA, rock n' roll, something to take their mind off their ty world.
    religious fundamentalism is an outdated concept, certainly

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    religious fundamentalism is an outdated concept, certainly
    Try selling that on a Sunday anywhere in the USA, good luck. How many churches in your town?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Try selling that on a Sunday anywhere in the USA, good luck. How many churches in your town?
    i dont think you understand what fundamentalism is. although you not understanding things isn't exactly a new phenomenon

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont think you understand what fundamentalism is. although you not understanding things isn't exactly a new phenomenon
    You will do this...nothing.

Dude, what exactly is it I don't understand? Yep, there isn't anythng so why the lie?

Come on guy, what is it I don't understand, well?

Who doesn't know this stupid?
    fundamentalism, a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys - terrorist attacks are just "part and parcel of living in the big city." The Mayor of London has confirmed this, so there's no need to really report it honestly.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Many s in this thread. Only want make scoreboard points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys - terrorist attacks are just "part and parcel of living in the big city." The Mayor of London has confirmed this, so there's no need to really report it honestly.
    yep lets take an out of context quote and beat the dead horse

that will solve all our problems

*by the way, this is the part where you say "i dont play the troll game" and run away

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

*by the way, this is the part where you say "i dont play the troll game" and run away
    Yep, you realized there was nothing I didn't understand so ya lied.

What a jerk.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many s in this thread. Only want make scoreboard points.
    There is now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, you realized there was nothing I didn't understand so ya lied.

What a jerk.
    no. you didnt recognize the difference between muslims that are and arent fundamentalist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Terror attacks are 'part and parcel of living in a big city', claims London mayor Sadiq Khan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...adiq-Khan.html

The Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, has said that living with terror attacks - like the one that hit New York at the weekend - is 'part and parcel of living in a big city'.
    Mr Khan told the Evening Standard: 'It is a reality I'm afraid that London, New York, other major cities around the world have got to be prepared for these sorts of things.
    'That means being vigilant, having a police force that is in touch with communities, it means the security services being ready, but also it means exchanging ideas and best practice.'

Mr Khan, who was elected as Mayor in May to replace Boris Johnson, who is ironically now Britain's Foreign Secretary, was in the United States on a business trip.
    He said he had a 'sleepless' night on Saturday after a bomb exploded on West 23rd Street in Manhattan's Chelsea neighbourhood, injuring 31 people.
    He's specifically talking about terrorism so I'm not sure what you mean by 'taking it out of context' ...Also, last time I checked he was still the mayor and there have been fresh terror attacks so we're not beating a dead horse. Wanna try again?

*by the way I'm not going to run away, and I'm going to call your bull every time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terror attacks are 'part and parcel of living in a big city', claims London mayor Sadiq Khan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...adiq-Khan.html

He's specifically talking about terrorism so I'm not sure what you mean by 'taking it out of context' ...Also, last time I checked he was still the mayor and there have been fresh terror attacks so we're not beating a dead horse. Wanna try again?

*by the way I'm not going to run away, and I'm going to call your bull every time
    so which part do you disagree with? that big cities are targets, or that we have to be vigilant, have an active police force, and having security services ready?

or did you take his statements as meaning " happens, move on" as is implied when you only include the partial quote you originally did.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no. you didnt recognize the difference between muslims that are and arent fundamentalist.
    Do you really think I or anyone thinks ALL Muslims are fundamentalists, come on guy.....hahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

And, you also said I didn't understand a lot of things, ok dummy like what? Yep, you lied...why?

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so which part do you disagree with? that big cities are targets, or that we have to be vigilant, have an active police force, and having security services ready?

or did you take his statements as meaning " happens, move on" as is implied when you only include the partial quote you originally did.
    If you plan on trying to stand up for Islam, you will take a of a beating.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How could anyone who watchs TV, reads a paper or posts on the internet not see what is going on with Islam? Hard to believe we see a dummy like this spurraider idiot. How could anyone defend this dangerous cult? Sure sure there are some who are ok but so what, there are way too many of them that are violent. How many innocent people have to die before idiots like this spurstupid figure this out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you plan on trying to stand up for Islam, you will take a of a beating.
    stand up for islam in what sense?

- i think religion, generally is stupid. that includes islam.
    - i do respect the first amendment, though, which includes the right to practice any religion. that includes islam
    - i think fundamentalist religion is beyond stupid, it's an immediate danger. that includes fundamentalist islam

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How could anyone who watchs TV, reads a paper or posts on the internet not see what is going on with Islam? Hard to believe we see a dummy like this spurraider idiot. How could anyone defend this dangerous cult? Sure sure there are some who are ok but so what, there are way too many of them that are violent. How many innocent people have to die before idiots like this spurstupid figure this out?
    in the US and the UE, since 9/11, there have been less than 200 muslim individuals committing "terrorist attacks" (going by wikipedia entries) and even that's a generous figure. and yet, there are over 25 million muslims living in those areas.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in the US and the UE, since 9/11, there have been less than 200 muslim individuals committing "terrorist attacks" (going by wikipedia entries) and even that's a generous figure. and yet, there are over 25 million muslims living in those areas.
    Why ignore....

Abu Dhabi (AFP) - The United Arab Emirates, which belongs to a US-led coalition fighting jihadists, on Saturday issued a list of 83 Islamist groups which it classified as "terrorist organisations".

The list, approved by the cabinet and published on the official WAM news agency, is similar to an announcement made by Riyadh in March.

It blacklists Al-Qaeda and the Islamic State (IS), as well as the Muslim Brotherhood and Yemen's Shiite Huthi militia.
    The UAE has jailed dozens of Emiratis and Egyptians for forming cells of the Brotherhood, outlawed in Egypt and Saudi Arabia, which accuses the movement of seeking to overthrow the Gulf monarchies.
    On Saturday, the UAE named the Qatar-based International Union of Muslim Scholars which is headed by the Brotherhood's spiritual guide Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi on its terror list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So you really haven't picked up on the fact we see Islamic terrorists GROUPS? What is wrong with you guy?

i keep bringing this up and you keep ignoring it....

Do you know nothing about the histories of those Muslim countries and the violence? Everywhere we find Islam what do we see?

Ya really do need to read a book on this stuff, it's real obvious you're clueless.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-19-2017 at 04:13 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks for not refuting anything i said

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stand up for islam in what sense?

- i think religion, generally is stupid. that includes islam.
    - i do respect the first amendment, though, which includes the right to practice any religion. that includes islam
    - i think fundamentalist religion is beyond stupid, it's an immediate danger. that includes fundamentalist islam
    Trust me on this one dummy, there are far FAR more intelligent people than your dumbass who do believe in some God. Ok stupid?

the first amendment what does todays world have to do with that world way back then, well? Everything else is come upto speed so COME UP TO SPEED.

How can anyone be any kind of Muslim without striving to rid the world of those dreaded infidels? That is Islam.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks for not refuting anything i said
    ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

As usual ya need pictures drawn out for ya or you won't get it.

Stupid, when somebody brings up....TERRORIST GROUPS....that does trump 200 individuals, ok dummy?

83 Islamic terrorist groups and you just ignored that.....

Dude...........83....83...83...Islamic terrorist groups. So what's your take on that, well?

And, are you ever going to address.......the history of Islamic violence in the Middle East.....well?
    Last edited by Avante; 06-19-2017 at 04:36 AM.

Thread Information