Page 5 of 187 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Again, this thread isn't limited to terrorist attacks. 98%+ of Somalians are followers of the religion of peace. No need to start a sepetste thread.

Also, identifying as Getman does not make Sonboly a non-Muslim. Same goes for his 16 year old German-Afgan accomplice. No surprise Sonboly's manifesto is not being released.
    Nah, it's nothing more than profiling by painting a large brush on every ethnicity based in the Muslim world. The fact is, you have a deep-seeded biased against certain ethnicities so you basically point out every crime committed from that group whether it's terrorism or not. Why not do a similar thread for other races or ethnicities? Why not start a thread of whites and pedophilia since 80% of pedophiles in this country are white?

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    i didn't spin anything. I simply posted "religion of peace again?"

There is a reason I used a question mark.
    That's BS. You knew exactly what you were doing. You saw a crime committed by a Somalian and brought religion into it when it could be a simple random act of violence like any other crime. So don't try to weasel your way out of this.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just read the Koran, there it is right there. Then if ya read up on Mohammad you find out he was a murderer. So it's real easy to see why we see what we do from Islam.

I knew there was violence in the Koran but damn~~~~~~~~~~ the amount of kill, chop, burn is ridiculous. PUNISH people, PUNISH them, is all over the place.

How anyone couldn't get this...?

The NFL season starts up pretty soon, then here comes NCAA, we have the NBA. the latest movies, rock concerts, what in the do they have going on there, yep...nothing.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Just read the koran, there ii is right there. Then if ya read up on Mohammad you find out he was a murderer. So it's real easy to see why we see what we do from Islam.

I knew there was violence in thre Koran but damn~~~~~~~~~~ the amount of kill, chop, burn is ridiculous. PUNISH people, PUNISH them, is all over the place.

How anyone couldn't get this...?
    Shut up fatass and let the adults talk.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut up fatass and let the adults talk.
    Why not pay attention to the one guy here who has actually studied Islam? It's real obvious you don't know anything about it.....dumbass. You ever read anything about it?

I start on the mountain in the cave when Mohammad firt encountered the Angel Gabriel and go from there. Why not learn something little man?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That's BS. You knew exactly what you were doing. You saw a crime committed by a Somalian and brought religion into it when it could be a simple random act of violence like any other crime. So don't try to weasel your way out of this.
    It certainly "could" be a random act of violence committed by a knife wielding Muslim. But which one is more likely?

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    It certainly "could" be a random act of violence committed by a knife wielding Muslim. But which one is more likely?
    The odds would say it's a random act of violence. The muslim world like any other society has its fair share of criminals, thugs, and mental health nuts. Terrorists are a small %.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Would it be wrong to assume this attack in Paris last week was just a random act of violence? Minus the whole Allahu Akbar thing of course.

https://www.google.com/amp/townhall....?client=safari

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Why not pay attention to the one guy here who has actually studied Islam? It's real obvious you don't know anything about it.....dumbass. You ever read anything about it?

I start on the mountain in the cave when Mohammad firt encountered the Angel Gabriel and go from there. Why not learn something little man?
    Really? It's real obvious I don't know anything about it? It's not a complicated topic.

Besides, why don't you read the Koran in Arabic.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Would it be wrong to assume this attack in Paris last week was just a random act of violence? Minus the whole Allahu Akbar thing of course.

https://www.google.com/amp/townhall....?client=safari
    At least you have evidence with this attack.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? It's real obvious I don't know anything about it? It's not a complicated topic.

I don't need to step in to know it's messy, ok little guy?

The world would be so much better off if there had never been Mohammud and Islam, you do know that, right?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

What percentage of Muslims do you estimate are radicalized?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did they ask him if he was a member of BLM? This thread could still be salvageable...

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a Koran here in my hands, I'm going to just open it up, and.....

page 391

For those who deny the truth, who do not believe in God and his messenger. We have prepared a blazing fire.

THIS...is Islam and that sort of thing is all over the place. Yep, Mohammad pulling the wool over everyones face. What is this..."we"..?

Let's try one more, just opening up the Koran to find.....

page 92

"I will never disobey my Lord, for I fear a dreadful day"

"Have they not seen how many generations we have destroyed before them?

The overwelming amount of violence found in the Koran is staggering. This is why we see what we do from the freaks who follow this load of bull .
    Last edited by Avante; 08-04-2016 at 11:43 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did they ask him if he was a member of BLM? This thread could still be salvageable...
    Kkk grand wizard nra card carrier imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/french-mu...074551798.html

Muslims pray with Catholics over priest's 'barbaric' murder

Rouen (France) (AFP) - Muslims attended Catholic mass in churches around France on Sunday in solidarity and sorrow following the brutal jihadist murder of a priest, the latest in a string of attacks.

More than 100 Muslims were among the 2,000 faithful who packed the 11th-century Gothic cathedral of Rouen, near the Normandy town where two jihadi teenagers slit the throat of 85-year-old Father Jacques Hamel.

"I thank you in the name of all Christians," Rouen Archbishop Dominique Lebrun told them. "In this way you are affirming that you reject death and violence in the name of God."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://cruxnow.com/world-youth-day-...islam-violent/

ABOARD THE PAPAL PLANE - Pope Francis on Sunday defended his avoidance of the term “Islamic violence” by suggesting the potential for violence lies in every religion, including Catholicism.

“I don’t like to talk about Islamic violence, because every day, when I read the newspaper, I see violence,” Francis said, when asked about why he never speaks of Islamic terrorism or fundamentalism when condemning attacks such as the murder of a French priest last week, who had his throat slit by an Islamic terrorist as he was celebrating Mass.

The pope said that when he reads the newspaper, he reads about an Italian who kills his fiancé or his mother in law.

“They are baptized Catholics. They are violent Catholics,” Francis said, adding that if he speaks of “Islamic violence,” then he has to speak of “Catholic violence” too.

“I believe that it’s not fair to identify Islam with violence. It’s not fair and it’s not true,” he continued, adding that he’s had a long conversation with the Grand Imam of Al-Azhar, the Cairo-based Islamic university often described as the Vatican of the Sunni world.“I know how they think. They look for peace, encounter,” he said.

Francis added that in the case of European youth, many have been left “with no ideals, no work, that end in the hands of drugs and alcohol, and then go over there and enlist.”

He did acknowledge that ISIS is an “Islamic state that presents itself as violent.”

“It’s a fundamentalist group that calls itself ISIS, but it can’t be said, it’s not true, and it’s not fair, that Islam is terrorist,” Francis said.

“As long as the god of money is at the center of the global economy and not the human person, man and woman, this is the first terrorism,” he said, defining it as a “terrorism at the bases,” against the whole of humanity.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Ask the pope if his Catholics are killing in the name of their god.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I have a Koran here in my hands, I'm going to just open it up, and.....

page 391

For those who deny the truth, who do not believe in God and his messenger. We have prepared a blazing fire.

THIS...is Islam and that sort of thing is all over the place. Yep, Mohammad pulling the wool over everyones face. What is this..."we"..?

Let's try one more, just opening up the Koran to find.....

page 92

"I will never disobey my Lord, for I fear a dreadful day"

"Have they not seen how many generations we have destroyed before them?

The overwelming amount of violence found in the Koran is staggering. This is why we see what we do from the freaks who follow this load of bull .
    The fire and dreadful day is most likely talking about fire and itself you dumbass which is the main form of punishment from all three Abrahamic religions.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Ask the pope if his Catholics are killing in the name of their god.
    Guess you forgot what the IRA did in Northern Ireland and England for a few decades.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    No more than 5-10%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What an idiotic meme

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Irrelevant if you think the religion itself is the problem.

Religion of pieces

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Guess you forgot what the IRA did in Northern Ireland and England for a few decades.
    Key words "are killing"

Thread Information