Page 72 of 187 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 4666
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'd like to know, huh.
    Not really. I just like watching you deflect from something you painted all over the forums like it was someone else who did it. Then you've spent the next 7 years 1 lining your way through life, like you're now a nihilist with a cause.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cos you you realized you had been a latent sexual, and now you're free?
    Easiest bet ever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. I just like watching you deflect from something you painted all over the forums like it was someone else who did it. Then you've spent the next 7 years 1 lining your way through life, like you're now a nihilist with a cause.
    Fascinating analysis, doctor.
    Last edited by Blake; 12-24-2017 at 11:58 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easiest bet ever
    Well, at least you're owning your sexuality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fascinating analysis, doctor.
    happens, move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    happens, move on.
    I have. You're the one dragging the past up here, dummy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have. You're the one dragging the past up here, dummy.
    You're still sore from it. It's easy to tell by how you've responded to everyone since, nary a decent take. I'd have to go back to see if you've ever had one, but what are the odds?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're still sore from it. It's easy to tell by how you've responded to everyone since, nary a decent take. I'd have to go back to see if you've ever had one, but what are the odds?
    I dunno; "nother level" n' all.

AaronY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neh, you like to drag it up because you get sore when made to look stupid.

This thread is a perfect example of you getting sore and talking about me instead of the topic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mosques terrify you, don't they
    Neh, you like to drag it up because you get sore when made to look stupid.

This thread is a perfect example of you getting sore and talking about me instead of the topic.
    Your first post... you set the tone

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

"nother level"

AaronY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've got quite the cheering section for yourself here DMC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your first post... you set the tone
    It's on topic, dumbass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No that's my boy Chrissy!
    This...

This you can do, no typing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.* In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.* If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.* Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.* Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.* That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.* Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.* Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.* He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.* “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.”*(Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.* In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.* If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.* Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.* Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.* That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.* Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.* Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.* He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.* “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.”*(Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)"

Old Testament. I'm sure lots of people tag up the scene with that passage after murdering in the name of Jesus. Can you point me to those stats Blake?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Old Testament. I'm sure lots of people tag up the scene with that passage after murdering in the name of Jesus. Can you point me to those stats Blake?
    Jesus says the Old Testament counts. So do nearly all major Christian religions practiced here in Murica.

The rest of that is you moving the goalposts, Chris.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus says the Old Testament counts.
    Counts for what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're trying to say that there are sword verses in the Bible that cause Christians to create violence...how is that moving the goalposts? Point me to the stats blake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Counts for what?
    Counts as God's word

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're trying to say that there are sword verses in the Bible that cause Christians to create violence...how is that moving the goalposts? Point me to the stats blake.
    We're talking about what the books say as noted in your meme, Chris. Did you not read the meme before you posted it?

You're trying to move the goalposts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's on topic, dumbass.
    So the topic about the OP instead of Islam?

Self bukakke is ugly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've got quite the cheering section for yourself here DMC
    Jealous?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Selectively Christian Chris," a short play in two acts.

ACT I
    "'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
    -Leviticus 20:13
    Any real Christian knows the Old Law was fulfilled and laid to rest by Jesus Christ. You're a fraud. Sad!
    Here comes Spurminator with the bads. I rest my case.
    What Church did you go to?
    A very conservative one.
    They specifically told you to ignore the Old Testament?
    ACT II

Thread Information