Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's widely reported, Kobe's parents wanted him to get a prenup. Kobe vehemently disagreed.
    Please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charlie Hustle taking Jims 25 million all while drinking a glass of merlot was boss .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean other than Jason Terry getting the trophy tattooed on his arm prior to winning his only ring in 2011?
    Nope, not eve close. Many folks have tatoos of different trophies on their skin. Calling the championship right after winning the WCF and knowing that on the other side you had the best player in the World and the b2b defending champions listening to what you were saying is a pretty whole nother level of alphaness, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fo', Fo', Fo'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope, not eve close. Many folks have tatoos of different trophies on their skin. Calling the championship right after winning the WCF and knowing that on the other side you had the best player in the World and the b2b defending champions listening to what you were saying is a pretty whole nother level of alphaness, tbh.
    No it's not. Getting the tattoo before the 1st game of the season and winning it all, that's balls. Saying you'll win is pretty much expected.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    No it's not. Getting the tattoo before the 1st game of the season and winning it all, that's balls. Saying you'll win is pretty much expected.
    I hafta agree with DMC on this one...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting a tatoo of a championship isn't a big deal son. If he wouldn't have won, he would still have a tatoo of the LOB on his skin. Not a big deal. Who says that you need to win a championship to have a tatoo of a trophy?

And no, saying you will win it all before the NBA finals while completely dismissing the other team isn't expected. Name me 1 other guy that has done that in the history of the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting a tatoo of a championship isn't a big deal son. If he wouldn't have won, he would still have a tatoo of the LOB on his skin. Not a big deal. Who says that you need to win a championship to have a tatoo of a trophy?

And no, saying you will win it all before the NBA finals while completely dismissing the other team isn't expected. Name me 1 other guy that has done that in the history of the league.
    Get the out of here. When an NBA player gets a LOB trophy in a visible place, it puts HUGE pressure on him to back it up. You don't put a SEAL tattoo on if you're a cook not named Ryback and you don't tattoo yourself with something you haven't earned. Don't be dense.

And if Tim wouldn't have won he would still have said he would.

You cannot have your cake and eat it too. Saying you'll win is expected. It's just not expected from Tim Duncan. Had it been Kobe saying it, you wouldn't call it alpha if he won.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get the out of here. When an NBA player gets a LOB trophy in a visible place, it puts HUGE pressure on him to back it up. You don't put a SEAL tattoo on if you're a cook not named Ryback and you don't tattoo yourself with something you haven't earned. Don't be dense.

And if Tim wouldn't have won he would still have said he would.

You cannot have your cake and eat it too. Saying you'll win is expected. It's just not expected from Tim Duncan. Had it been Kobe saying it, you wouldn't call it alpha if he won.
    Duncan saying what he said and on the moment in which he said it was a clear, direct diss to Lebron and the Heat. It was like saying "I don't give a that you have the best player in tje World and are b2b champions. We are tapping that ass"

Had Terry got that tatoo just before the finals and explaining he got 'cause they were going to win it all you might have a case. Him getting it on the offseason without a single direct rival isn't the same.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Also absolutely filthy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Starks dunking on Jordan and pippen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stern rigging 2002 in broad daylight.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Stern rigging 2002 in broad daylight.
    When you cast your lot with the officiating you've nobody to blame but yourself. The Jazz tried that same tact in the mid-'80's & lived long enough to regret it.

I've no sympathy for either one of them.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    John Starks dunking on Jordan and pippen
    One of the most overrated dunks in NBA history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean other than Jason Terry getting the trophy tattooed on his arm prior to winning his only ring in 2011?

"50% of the time, it works every time."

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6'3" stepping to 6'6"

ALPHA two-piece

The sheer panic in kobe's body language with that second punch

Dacos
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I immediately thought of this one and it's not even close.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Off season talk. I was talking to my co-worker and we were discussing some of the most alpha move(s) in league history. My buddy who is a huge Lebron homer said it's Lebron ripping his sleeves which is weird considering LBJ's block on Iguodala easly comes to mind.

Anyway, which one will always be considered as your most "Alpha" move" in history?

I'm picking Olajuwon's dreamshake on Robinson, tbh.

Cant embed video right now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its overrated to some degree but dont exagerate . In it's tine and place one of the better in game dunks i ever saw live in the moment and it was a playoff game iirc so it gets bonus, points tbh. But there are much better nba dunks ...regular season but in the playoffs there are not many that are better.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 07-25-2016 at 12:27 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You can definitely argue Pippen, Jordan, Kemp Lebron, Kobe had better ones ...taj gibson even made this list. But starks dunks is at least top 10 all time and these guys chose it #1 for playoffs ...

http://www.complex.com/sports/2012/0...lam-vs-celtics

http://www.complex.com/sports/2012/0...lam-vs-celtics

Lol poor Ewing ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a guard dunking on a guard isn't alpha

this however... took his cookie

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Austin Croshere, Tayshaun Prince and Paul Pierce reminding Kobe who his daddy is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Reggie... lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information