Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you think I meant when I said

You are so full of yourself having the ability to detect coy would not be possible.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do I need to be to say that it is more complex than newtonian mechanics?
    Damn you are a twit...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quantum mechanics being more complex than newtonian mechanics belies occam's razor else Newtonian mechanics could explain quantum behavior which they cannot. It is what it is. In the context of said discussion the explanation I had given was simpler than the formal definition. The butthurt is crossthread.

I do like now that you guys have given up on trying to prove me wrong and have now gone back to ignorance as virtue. Ridiculing someone for trying to 'talk smart' as if the alternative is preferred is absolutely delicious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are so full of yourself having the ability to detect coy would not be possible.
    Well maybe you're not coy maybe your just too stupid to figure it out. I was being generous I guess. I'll help.

When you bring up bias on a political forum, it implies a political bias which essentially denotes confirmation bias and unreliability. It's why I stay away from pundits and try to get my news from objective journals like CSM and politico for example.

I asked if you meant a bias towards an informed opinion because you tried to conflate interest with bias. That is WC level thinking frankly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Crayola further demonstrates his ability. He's reduced to cartoons and memes like engineer Darrin who is ignorant of signal theory and integrating systems so posts memes instead too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where'd you get you Ph.D in quantum physics from?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can do it better!

Ahh I get it: youre asshurt that I brought up the subject at all. I never claimed to have one but you know that. It must burn that you had to give up on trying to win a point when all I had to do was quote the same refutation and you couldn't come up with , Crayola. You've been trying to get at me for what 2 days now with these pitiful attempts since that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would I be asshurt about you bringing up quantum physics?

Where'd you get your quantum physics Ph.D from?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would I be asshurt about you bringing up quantum physics?

Where'd you get your quantum physics Ph.D from?
    I really couldn't say for certain but you keep carping about it with snark such as this so it is what it is. I do have some theories about it if you'd like to hear them. Occam's razor is demonstrably not a proof as evidenced by QM. In response I've gotten this petulance for two days now.

Why would I need s Ph. D. to comment on it or more specifically, crayola, why would I need one to argue or otherwise comment on it with a ty lawyer?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really couldn't say but you keep carping for certain about it with snark such as this so it is what it is. I do have some theories about it if you'd like to hear them. Occam's razor is demonstrably not a proof as evidenced by QM. In response I've gotten this petulance for two days now.

Why would I need s Ph. D. to comment on it or more specifically crayon why would I need one to argue or otherwise comment on it with a ty lawyer?
    Oh, so you don't have a doctorate in quantum physics. I guess that's not important if you have some other basis for having expertise in quantum physics (lol). Where'd you get your expertise from?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, so you don't have a doctorate in quantum physics. I guess that's not important if you have some other basis for having expertise in quantum physics (lol). Where'd you get your expertise from?
    SO now you backtrack once again. I'll just use the same argument again.

Why would I need an expertise to comment on it or more specifically, crayola, why would I need one to argue or otherwise comment on it with a ty lawyer?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SO now you backtrack once again. I'll just use the same argument again.

Why would I need an expertise to comment on it or more specifically, crayola, why would I need one to argue or otherwise comment on it with a ty lawyer?
    Are you asking me why you would need expertise in quantum physics to comment on quantum physics? Is that honestly your question?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was never published in an academic journal. Peer review was never in play. His expertise is also in economics not criminology.
    If you don't need expertise in quantum physics, why does Fryer need expertise in criminology?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you asking me why you would need expertise in quantum physics to comment on quantum physics? Is that honestly your question?
    nope I'm asking why would I need it to discuss it with a ty lawyer. The prepositional phrase is key, Crayola. You need help figuring out who the lawyer is?

If I was going to argue with say a postdoc physics student at cambridge it might help but I talk with one of those all the time and he doesn't try this pathetic big timing when we discuss quantum theory.

youre not even arguing the point anyway. You just don't like me and are desperate to discredit me like some insecure zero sum numbskull.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you don't need expertise in quantum physics, why does Fryer need expertise in criminology?
    Fryer's work was credited as a study ie to be published in a peer reviewed journal where the standard is much higher than an internet argument with a supposed lawyer who demonstrates no expertise in his claimed profession much less physics on any level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nope I'm asking why would I need it to discuss it with a ty lawyer. The prepositional phrase is key, Crayola. You need help figuring out who the lawyer is?

If I was going to argue with say a postdoc physics student at cambridge it might help but I talk with one of those all the time and he doesn't try this pathetic big timing when we discuss quantum theory.

youre not even arguing the point anyway. You just don't like me and are desperate to discredit me like some insecure zero sum numbskull.
    Well, that was a funny break down.

why u no like me vy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fryer's work was credited as a study ie to be published in a peer reviewed journal where the standard is much higher than an internet argument with a supposed lawyer who demonstrates no expertise in his claimed profession much less physics on any level.
    Oh, so since you're making off-the-cuff comments about quantum physics on an Internet message board, we won't hold you to any level of accountability or require you to have any level of expertise other than talking to a friend about it. Gotcha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And for the record fuzz, I like you just fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, so since you're making off-the-cuff comments about quantum physics on an Internet message board, we won't hold you to any level of accountability or require you to have any level of expertise other than talking to a friend about it. Gotcha.
    IF I make blanket assertions to be accepted on faith then I would expect nothing less. I hold others to the same standard. Nullius en verba. Again youre not arguing the point that QM is more complex than Newtons mechanics. Youre just asshurt that I brought it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And for the record fuzz, I like you just fine.
    If this is how you treat people you like, going cross thread to grind that axe, then you must be a real peach to those you don't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IF I make blanket assertions to be accepted on faith then I would expect nothing less. I hold others to the same standard. Nullius en verba.
    Occam's razor is an excuse for the intellectually lazy. Quantum mechanics demonstrates the falsity of it completely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, that was a funny break down.

why u no like me vy
    I don't wonder that. It doesn't bother you that I think I'm smart as much as it bothers you that I think I'm smarter than you. your rather typical frankly in how you respond to me. your behaviors match the motivation.

This is boring. I'm going to play some rocket league with my friend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But hey, I guess we can chock all this up to your expertise being a convo you had with a guy, once.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't wonder that. It doesn't bother you that I think I'm smart as much as it bothers you that I think I'm smarter than you. your rather typical frankly in how you respond to me. your behaviors match the motivation.

This is boring. I'm going to play some rocket league with my friend.
    The lady doth protest too much methinks

Thread Information