View Poll Results: 3 cheats per year for men, fair enough?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 38.46%
  • No

8 61.54%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Whether it's prorated for the calendar year, or if they go by the wedding anniversary date... either way, a man should get to have short term encounters with up to 3 side chicks per year. Any more and he's kind of a bag who can't keep it in his pants very well, but 3 seems like a reasonable amount... right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I take it girls don't get the same consideration in your scenario?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Not getting married is a better option.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Not getting married is a better option.
    This.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I take it girls don't get the same consideration in your scenario?
    this is the first thing you worry about
    got (or woman)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    this is the first thing you worry about
    got (or woman)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    oh noes I was called gay!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Whether it's prorated for the calendar year, or if they go by the wedding anniversary date... either way, a man should get to have short term encounters with up to 3 side chicks per year. Any more and he's kind of a bag who can't keep it in his pants very well, but 3 seems like a reasonable amount... right?
    That is what is wrong with marriage, too many enter into it who aren't ready for a mature/adult relationship. If a guy is STILL worried about strange pussy then why get married? Marriage goes beyond just having your sucked and sex SEX SEX and SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, that is what running the streets is for. Marriage is a love affair or should be. Two people who want to build a life together, and making love beats the out of just ing. Sex with no real emotional ties does get old and boring. You want more than that or should.

If a guy can't be true to a woman then ya stay single. Once you decide to settle down with a woman you need to be true to her, trust means everything in a relationship.

I know, I know, a lot of you little immature s think all that ever matters in life is....SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX X OH MY GOD SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Wrong~~~~`
    Last edited by Avante; 07-22-2016 at 08:35 PM.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    yeah we should all bang underage hookers THEN get married

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    STILL, think bars hired little kids to hustle drinks, what are you re ed? Re , no man sits by and watchs his buddy messing with kids, ok er? Now think ya ing moron, who passes up on full grown women who know how to for some little flat chested girl? What a stupid , sheesh~~~~~

I ran the west coast, had girlfriends from Seattle to San Diego. Soooooooooo many mornings waking up with.....what was her name? I'd guess, hmmmm...400ish strange s in a 10 year span. And ended up marrying the best of them all. Being a dancer picking up pussy was easy, I actually got bored with it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "Oh noessth i wath called thexthual"
    gay male feminiths

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Are you really this ing stupid?

So there sits a 13 year old girl at the bar drinking, you realy this stupid?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    agree, as long as the man doesn't care if his signifcant other also gets up to 3 s per year...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Are you really this ing stupid?

So there sits a 13 year old girl at the bar drinking, you realy this stupid?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So there you are with five kids and none of them look like you or alike, right?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ONE MORE TIME~~~~~~~~~~~

Now think just a little bit, ok ya dumb ? So there sits a 13 year old girl at the bar drinking, right? A 13 year old drinking and ing all night, right?

Dude, are you really as stupid as you seem?

So there you sit at the bar with this little kid looking like a sick ing pedo, right? Your buddies are cool with this BS?

Do you think at all?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    That is what is wrong with marriage, too many enter into it who aren't ready for a mature/adult relationship. If a guy is STILL worried about strange pussy then why get married? Marriage goes beyond just having your sucked and sex SEX SEX and SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, that is what running the streets is for. Marriage is a love affair or should be. Two people who want to build a life together, and making love beats the out of just ing. Sex with no real emotional ties does get old and boring. You want more than that or should.

If a guy can't be true to a woman then ya stay single. Once you decide to settle down with a woman you need to be true to her, trust means everything in a relationship.

I know, I know, a lot of you little immature s think all that ever matters in life is....SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX X OH MY GOD SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Wrong~~~~`
    Totally agree.

Wtf is wrong with me...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ONE MORE TIME~~~~~~~~~~~

Now think just a little bit, ok ya dumb ? So there sits a 13 year old girl at the bar drinking, right? A 13 year old drinking and ing all night, right?

Dude, are you really as stupid as you seem?

So there you sit at the bar with this little kid looking like a sick ing pedo, right? Your buddies are cool with this BS?

Do you think at all?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Real life asshole, give it a shot, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Real life asshole, give it a shot, ok?
    Give what a shot? Rape of underage Filipina pros utes? No thanks sicko

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Give what a shot? Rape of underage Filipina pros utes? No thanks sicko
    Why do you continue to totally ignore real life? Dude, do you honestly believe bars hired little kids to hustle drinks, well? Stupid, do you really think I/anyone would want their buddies to see them trying to pick up on a little kid? Come on guy you really this ing out of touch with reality? AND....a room full of very able FULL GROWN women and you're messing with little kids? Come on ya ing moron....THINK~

Dude, stop acting ing re ed over this, ok? I'd beat a sick ass pedo to death if he messed with a kid with me around, what about that REALITY don't you get?

Actually, I can't stand kids, they bug the out of me.....ok stupid?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So ya get married.

you...hey babe I think I'll head out to the Do Drop Inn Lounge and see if I can score some pussy, ok with you?
    babe....sure, and while you're gone I'll call over Leroy, ya remember him he was that big black stud RB at State, and I do mean ...BIG!!!!!! Cool?
    you...cool!

Yeah right.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why do you continue to totally ignore real life? Dude, do you honestly believe bars hired little kids to hustle drinks, well? Stupid, do you really think I/anyone would want their buddies to see them trying to pick up on a little kid? Come on guy you really this ing out of touch with reality? AND....a room full of very able FULL GROWN women and you're messing with little kids? Come on ya ing moron....THINK~

Dude, stop acting ing re ed over this, ok? I'd beat a sick ass pedo to death if he messed with a kid with me around, what about that REALITY don't you get?

Actually, I can't stand kids, they bug the out of me.....ok stupid?
    didn't read
    innocent men don't go to these lengths to defend themselves, especially online
    guilty as charged
    Duterte gonna execute your ass along with the drug addicts
    sick
    "shoot pedos in the head"
    yet you're still here
    your wife must be proud
    bas love children running around the Philippines spouting off worthless track and field stats and listening to blues
    got
    "all sailors did it"
    350 lbs of gelatinous goo

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    didn't read
    innocent men don't go to these lengths to defend themselves, especially online
    guilty as charged
    Duterte gonna execute your ass along with the drug addicts
    sick
    "shoot pedos in the head"
    yet you're still here
    your wife must be proud
    bas love children running around the Philippines spouting off worthless track and field stats and listening to blues
    got
    "all sailors did it"
    350 lbs of gelatinous goo
    Translation

Avante, I know ya would never touch a kid, it's really easy to tell. I'm just so ed up and stupid I have to play this, yep, I'm re ed.

Everything you say makes total sense but I;m all ed up, so ...sorry. Speaking of relatives, my dad is an idiot and my mom an old so ya can see why I act like I do. Now add the fact I'm a got, yep, I suck .

Thread Information