Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, but one you'll know everything he's thinking about and his own party, opposition and media will scrutinize and crucify him for his every misstep. The other will hide and conceal everything (maybe we'll find out years later) and her own party and media will give her a pass.
    ... and you don't think the right-wing media does the same?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Of course, one has to wonder why the DNC is the one being targeted here.

No such equivalent is had, even though the RNC almost certainly did something similar.

Why is that?
    As someone who opposes Trump you should be happy emails aren't being released of the RNC trying to torpedo his campaign. The bump he'd get would be yuuuuuuuuge.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    U.S. intelligence agencies are almost certain that it was Russian hackers who broke into the Democratic National Committee's computer network, leaking embarrassing and politically damaging emails right before the Democratic National Convention; DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz and other top officials were quickly nudged out. On Wednesday, "officials with knowledge of the case" told The New York Times that the Russian cyberattack is much bigger that originally thought, and that the FBI is now warning more than 100 Democratic Party officials and groups that their personal email accounts may have been hacked.

The hackers appear to have mainly targeted the emails of officials in Hillary Clinton's campaign and Democratic Party operatives, but groups like the Democratic Governors' Association may have also been hit. The motives for the hack aren't clear yet, though Democrats are bracing for an October surprise, or a slow drip of leaks. The DNC leaks came via WikiLeaks, and Julian Assange, the organization's founder, "has made it clear that he would like to hurt Mrs. Clinton's bid for the White House, opposing her candidacy on policy and personal grounds," and hinting "that he has more material about the presidential campaign that he could release," The Times says, adding: "So far, it does not appear that the Russian hackers sought or gained access to any computer systems used by Mr. Trump." Peter Weber

http://theweek.com/speedreads/642245...ng-case-widens

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assange says Clinton Foundation emails will be released in October.
    Don't be surprised if the internet goes down before then.

Thread Information