Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not really. I had one this morning but that wouldn't have made such an urgent thread as this one.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    True story

So there I sit listening to Jimmie Rodgers....My Good Gals Gone.

As I start to pick my nose, Jimmie sings...."pick it boy, pick it".

Ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She told me she wasn' t married. So there we are sitting on her couch when in walks her husband.

hubby....who is he?
    wife...just a friend, and he didn't know, ok?
    hubby...I noticed that Go Niners sticker on your truck.
    Avante..yep, long time fan.
    hubby...want a drink?
    Avante...sure.

We spent the rest the night talking Niner football and the guy really knew his stuff***. She got bored and went to bed.

*** when ya find somebody who can talk J.D.Smith....whoa!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There I sit on those hard wood bleachers at Ratcliff Stadium in Fresno, the next event on the track the JC 4x1 relay. I;m checking out the teams...

Contra Costa
    Fresno City
    Laney
    Merritt
    San Francisco City.....what a cool name Orenthal James Simpson.

I saw him run that day, talk about a head, cat has a head.

He would go on to run on a WR 4x1 team at USC. Only Heisman winner to hold a WR in track.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was just a little kid, about 7. We were all at my great grannies house, she was dying. I was awaken (on the couch) by my great granny, (who was bed ridden) she was standing over me. She smiled and then kissed my forehead and then walked away. So I go back to sleep. When I woke up everyone was all misty eyed and some were crying, great granny was dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First record I ever bought with my allowance $$$$$$.

Last edited by Avante; 07-27-2016 at 03:48 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The first song I remember ever hearing. My dad played it all the time.

First favorite song.

First song I got a little misty eyed over.

Last edited by Avante; 07-27-2016 at 12:33 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This song always reminds me if when I bought my first car, I bought it from a fellow peach picker (summers). It was a 53 Chevy and I paid 300 bucks for it. Being a Mexican he had spray painted the dash a flouresant orange, didn't even ask why. The drivers side door had no latch so he had a little rope tying the door to the car...ha~ He also had am amazing sister, she was gorgeous but spoke no English. That smile......my God. She called me Mucho Grande.

Me and a buddy had our radio out there vs all that Mexican , all those horns...sheesh!

Love this song.

We were in Hunters Point to decommisson the John A. Bole. That was the first time I heard this, so when I do hear it, yep, I think of those days in Hunters Point and that bar where I actually met Carlos Santana.

We were in San Diego at a bar called THE RED COAT INN (the bouncers dressed as red coat soldiers). There were 4 of us all looking for Miss Tonight. I find her and she is long and tall and very cool, and dressed in a black dress. So when the band comes back off break (The Cascades ) we get up to dance, the band does a Hollies cover....

Last edited by Avante; 07-27-2016 at 01:10 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There I was at a cousins house in Hanford smoking a joint with Jan Michael Vincent, yep, the actor. It was my cousin Gary birthday. He'd went to school with Vincent, they were tight. This was on the stereo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    He also had am amazing sister, she was gorgeous but spoke no English. That smile......my God. She called me Mucho Grande.
    Well to be fair adults probably do look like giants to a 7 year old...especially a fat pig like you

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Thread about boners and Avante rushes in to take over.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    ha

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well to be fair adults probably do look like giants to a 7 year old...especially a fat pig like you
    It just gets dumber and dumber with you. That was totally stupid.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anywhere ya see...AVANTE...here ya come, hahaha~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante surrounded by know nothing idiots, ha~~~~~~~~

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He's gotta deflect because he can't remember the last time he had one

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Damn...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I wish that were true. Being married to a sex crazed female who refuses to accept the fact I'm getting old and can't do it three/four times a night anymore......sheesh~~~ And no matter what it's...."take a BC you'll be ok, no way you're getting out of this". I've seen the look on her face the few times I had the guts to..."I just can't"....whoa~~~~~~~~~~

And anyone who thinks size doesn't matter is wrong. If I wasn't hauling around this monstrosity she wouldn't be with Judy. She was all giddy when she saw it the first time. Her eyes actually lite up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Anywhere ya see...AVANTE...here ya come, hahaha~~~~~~~~~
    Oh you'd like that wouldn't you? You'd like to see me come.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I wish that were true. Being married to a sex crazed female who refuses to accept the fact I'm getting old and can't do it three/four times a night anymore......sheesh~~~ And no matter what it's...."take a BC you'll be ok, no way you're getting out of this". I've seen the look on her face the few times I had the guts to..."I just can't"....whoa~~~~~~~~~~

And anyone who thinks size doesn't matter is wrong. If I wasn't hauling around this monstrosity she wouldn't be with Judy. She was all giddy when she saw it the first time. Her eyes actually lite up.
    So you need to take a BC before you can get hard, huh? Does your wife go out and find one? Do you share? Or is he one of those retired athletes you fantasize about?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Where have you been, mama?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you need to take a BC before you can get hard, huh? Does your wife go out and find one? Do you share? Or is he one of those retired athletes you fantasize about?
    Dude, are you really so ing stupid you couldn't see the bull there?

My God you're dumb.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    BC!??!? The only way for Avante to get hard is to take a black ?!?!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    NM. BC = black child. I get it now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    ha ha

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, just how many things do you know nothing about?

BC Powder is an over-the-counter analgesic pain reliever owned by Prestige Brands and manufactured in Memphis, TN. It was conceived at the Five Points Drug Company in Durham, North Carolina, in 1906, by Germain Bernard and C. T. Council, who took the initials of their last names to create the name of the nascent product. Originally produced at the Hepolscheiemer Clinic in Graz, Austria, it contains 845 mg of aspirin and 65 mg of caffeine. BC readily promotes the fact that, due to its powder form, it dissolves faster than pain-relief tablets, and thus gets to work faster. It can be taken in a variety of ways, most commonly mixed into water or soda. BC is sold almost exclusively in the American South, where it is acknowledged to have a cult following. BC's marketers enjoy this honor, and sponsor many sporting events in the region. Indeed, the product's distinctive, oval-shaped blue logo is a familiar sight to fans at Southern League (baseball) parks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will confess that is the fun I have on this forum "HERE" I stand out because you idiots don't know . Other places I just fit in.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    omg he takes black and grinds it into a powder.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, just how many things do you know nothing about?

BC Powder is an over-the-counter analgesic pain reliever owned by Prestige Brands and manufactured in Memphis, TN. It was conceived at the Five Points Drug Company in Durham, North Carolina, in 1906, by Germain Bernard and C. T. Council, who took the initials of their last names to create the name of the nascent product. Originally produced at the Hepolscheiemer Clinic in Graz, Austria, it contains 845 mg of aspirin and 65 mg of caffeine. BC readily promotes the fact that, due to its powder form, it dissolves faster than pain-relief tablets, and thus gets to work faster. It can be taken in a variety of ways, most commonly mixed into water or soda. BC is sold almost exclusively in the American South, where it is acknowledged to have a cult following. BC's marketers enjoy this honor, and sponsor many sporting events in the region. Indeed, the product's distinctive, oval-shaped blue logo is a familiar sight to fans at Southern League (baseball) parks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will confess that is the fun I have on this forum "HERE" I stand out because you idiots don't know . Other places I just fit in.
    omg he takes black and grinds it into a powder.
    I read it wrong CB. I read that he takes it anally. Something about anal ic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    You all got this wrong. Obviously BC = baby

Thread Information