Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

False.

The place has been pretty packed. What channel have you been watching? Foxnews?

Not all of his delegates walked out. Just a handful..about a 100......of his nearly 2000.

Keep trying.
    The ones who stayed that are booing...is that code for we're still voting for Hillary?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ones who stayed that are booing...is that code for we're still voting for Hillary?
    Where are you hearing boos? If there are any, they are getting drown out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are getting drowned out by the lock her up chants

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are getting drowned out by the lock her up chants
    LOL when things dont line up, make up . hater

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Getting drown out by the music they blasted trying to cover up the boos and roll call vote chants on the floor
    http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/...1891469653716/
    They even cancelled Kaine's supporters nominating speech due to fear of booing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting drown out by the music they blasted trying to cover up the boos and roll call vote chants on the floor
    Wow you are such a stupid person.

Both Hillary and Kaine's nomination were done by acclamation.

Despite rumblings of pro-Bernie delegates trying to derail Kaine's nomination, no one else garnered the 300 signatures necessary to have their name placed into nomination.
    not enough people to even get a 300 signature pe ion.

If you cant stomach the whole 2 minute clip, just tune to the last 20 seconds. TSA

Clinton was also nominated by acclamation -- a voice vote from the convention floor instead of traditional balloting -- yesterday by her formal rival Sen. Bernie Sanders, but it came after a full roll call vote and the roll call tally will still be recorded in the official record.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Wow you are such a stupid person.

Both Hillary and Kaine's nomination were done by acclamation.

not enough people to even get a 300 signature pe ion.

If you cant stomach the whole 2 minute clip, just tune to the last 20 seconds. TSA
    You obviously didn't read the linked article. Maybe read it, and the try and delete your post before any sees it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You obviously didn't read the linked article. Maybe read it, and the try and delete your post before any sees it.
    You didn't adressed anything that I posted that refuted your ty claim. Instead you moved the goal post, as you always do. el oh el

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You didn't adressed anything that I posted that refuted your ty claim. Instead you moved the goal post, as you always do. el oh el
    You created a claim for me out of thin air dip . I never once mentioned Hillary or Kaine's nomination.

Here you go again, and here is what I claimed, all supported by the article. Read it or continue looking foolish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, eventually we're going to get to "Obarry rigged the general election" and "voter fraud!"... probably around November, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She is scared less over the next wiki dump.
    truth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Kaine POTUS after the impeachment? talk about being in the right place at the right time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still shaking my head that it will be Carlos Dangers "insurance policy" of Huma's emails on his laptop that takes Hillary down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OMG did he really name the folder "Insurance Policy"?????

this not even the best Hollywood script writers woulda thunk it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and his name is Anthony Weiner

OMG what the world are we in

this is crazy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Kaine POTUS after the impeachment? talk about being in the right place at the right time.
    If there is a Repug impeachment of Hillary, it'll end up like the impeachment of Bill.

Impeaching Hillary would be nothing but more evidence that Repugs don't GIVE A about governing, only all politics all the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If there is a Repug impeachment of Hillary, it'll end up like the impeachment of Bill.

Impeaching Hillary would be nothing but more evidence that Repugs don't GIVE A about governing, only all politics all the time.
    Hillary will only be impeached if the evidence proves to be so egregious that Democrats agree she is an embarrassment and has to go.

If Huma was in fact the intermediary in pay to play and Carlos Danger had the corroborating emails on his laptop as "insurance" that could very well happen. The claim that Carlos Danger downloaded the emails without Huma's knowledge could very well be true and could predate the bleaching of the server.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

The web brigades (Russian: Веб-бригады), also known in English media as the troll army, are state-sponsored anonymous Internet political commentators and trolls linked to Russian government. They are suspected to be organized teams and groups of commentators that participate in Russian and international political blogs and Internet forums using sockpuppets and large-scale orchestrated trolling and disinformation campaigns to promote pro-Putin and pro-Russian propaganda.[1][2][3][4] It has also been found that Wikipedia articles were targeted by Russian internet propaganda activities.[5][6][7]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...an-troll-house
    Just after 9pm each day, a long line of workers files out of 55 Savushkina Street, a modern four-storey office complex with a small sign outside that reads “Business centre”. Having spent 12 hours in the building, the workers are replaced by another large group, who will work through the night.

The nondescript building has been identified as the headquarters of Russia’s “troll army”, where hundreds of paid bloggers work round the clock to flood Russian internet forums, social networks and the comments sections of western publications with remarks praising the president, Vladimir Putin, and raging at the depravity and injustice of the west.

Analysis From Britain to Beijing: how governments manipulate the internet
    The Kremlin’s ‘cyber army’ is gaining increasing notoriety, but similar tactics are used to influence opinion around the world
    Read more
    The Guardian spoke to two former employees of the troll enterprise, one of whom was in a department running fake blogs on the social network LiveJournal, and one who was part of a team that spammed municipal chat forums around Russia with pro-Kremlin posts. Both said they were employed unofficially and paid cash-in-hand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Effort to Expose Russia’s ‘Troll Army’ Draws Vicious Retaliation
    HELSINKI, Finland — Seeking to shine some light into the dark world of Internet trolls, a journalist with Finland’s national broadcaster asked members of her audience to share their experience of encounters with Russia’s “troll army,” a raucous and often venomous force of online agitators.

The response was overwhelming, though not in the direction that the journalist, Jessikka Aro, had hoped.

As she expected, she received some feedback from people who had clashed with aggressively pro-Russian voices online. But she was taken aback, and shaken, by a vicious retaliatory campaign of harassment and insults against her and her work by those same pro-Russian voices.

“Everything in my life went to thanks to the trolls,” said Ms. Aro, a 35-year-old investigative reporter with the social media division of Finland’s state broadcaster, Yle Kioski.

Continue reading the main story
    Advertisement

Continue reading the main story
    Abusive online harassment is hardly limited to pro-Russian Internet trolls. Ukraine and other countries at odds with the Kremlin also have legions of aggressive avengers on social media.

But pro-Russian voices have become such a noisy and disruptive presence that both NATO and the European Union have set up special units to combat what they see as a growing threat not only to civil discourse but to the well-being of Europe’s democratic order and even to its security.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/31/wo...olls.html?_r=0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still shaking my head that it will be Carlos Dangers "insurance policy" of Huma's emails on his laptop that takes Hillary down.
    If that's your prediction, I'd be inclined to bet against it. Where HRC is concerned your passion has unbalanced you -- you've already been wrong about her doom and demise a number of times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that's your prediction, I'd be inclined to bet against it. Where HRC is concerned your passion has unbalanced you -- you've already been wrong about her doom and demise a number of times.
    If she's investigated enough, she becomes guilty even if nobody ever finds any evidence to show her guilty of anything other than perhaps having bad judgment, right?

They'll keep investigating (to the tune of tens/hundreds of millions of tax dollars) because she (and Obama, I'd argue) represent a tangible threat to the political hegemony that many conservatives are failingly trying to preserve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ler is the choice of most neocon/wall street/corporate media billionaires.

She is political hedgemony in the flesh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information