Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829 LastLast
    Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs

Anyone with novice level track knowledge knew what he was capable as of last year.
    Blake, how about...

Hey SFS what are you talking about with....kinda slow? And footwear a total non factor, Avante is right you don't have a clue.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Interesting expert perspective.
    translation

What a stupid thing to say over a 9.94/19.76. Kinda slow....??? What an idiot. The second fastest time ever ran in the NCAA 200m and it's kinda slow?????

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Blake, how about...

Hey SFS what are you talking about with....kinda slow? And footwear a total non factor, Avante is right you don't have a clue.
    Oh look, more unsolicited campaigning from the duly elected non-expert. SFS is the expert, not fat, old sad man Larry.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Oh look, more unsolicited campaigning from the duly elected non-expert. SFS is the expert, not fat, old sad man Larry.
    Dude, SFS just said this....kinda slow...about the second fastest 200m ever ran by a college kid. That right there says it all, the guy don't know .

Watch this.

SFS so what will that NCAA 200m final look like, who will chaleenge Mr. 19.76?

Watch as the guy does....0.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, SFS just said this....kinda slow...about the second fastest 200m ever ran by a college kid. That right there says it all, the guy don't know .

Watch this.

SFS so what will that NCAA 200m final look like, who will chaleenge Mr. 19.76?

Watch as the guy does....0.
    You're not the expert. Plus, he has you on ignore. Give it up already.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    You're not the expert. Plus, he has you on ignore. Give it up already.
    Dude, there is nobody anywhere in cyper space who can hang with me when it comes to the who, what, where and when when it comes to sprinting. And he doesn't have me on ignore, if he did we wouldn't see him down there reading all the time.

SFS was asked about a FANTASTIC day of sprinting by an NCAA sprinter, his reply....kinda slow. Dude, those are the two fastest times in the world right now, that 19.76 the second fastest NCAA time ever ran, and the guy says......kinda slow.

Chucho, the guy don't know about track and if you think he does you;re a total moron.

SFS talking 20 anything for a kid is beyond moronic.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs

That is kinda slow?

Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt’s record

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, there is nobody anywhere in cyper space who can hang with me when it comes to the who, what, where and when when it comes to sprinting. And he doesn't have me on ignore, if he did we wouldn't see him down there reading all the time.

SFS was asked about a FANTASTIC day of sprinting by an NCAA sprinter, his reply....kinda slow. Dude, those are the two fastest times in the world right now, that 19.76 the second fastest NCAA time ever ran, and the guy says......kinda slow.

Chucho, the guy don't know about track and if you think he does you;re a total moron.

SFS talking 20 anything for a kid is beyond moronic.
    Didnt read your tirade. Follow me here, genius.

1. No one cares about anything you have to say, that is why no one talks about any of stuff you think makes you some kind of hot commodity.

2. SFS has you on block.

3. You're only reason here is to be made fun of.

4. You have sex with children...which is something everyone makes fun of you about

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Didnt read your tirade. Follow me here, genius.

1. No one cares about anything you have to say, that is why no one talks about any of stuff you think makes you some kind of hot commodity.

2. SFS has you on block.

3. You're only reason here is to be made fun of.

4. You have sex with children...which is something everyone makes fun of you about
    translation

Way to go SFS, you need to just ignore anything about track, ok? I can only do so much, you don't know and this playing pretend really is hard.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    translation

Way to go SFS, you need to just ignore anything about track, ok? I can only do so much, you don't know and this playing pretend really is hard.
    No one cares about track and field. Period.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    No one cares about track and field. Period.
    Tell that to SFS did he not say he was a track & field expert?

Chucho, no track and field expert calls a 9.94/19.76 ................kinda slow. So what do you have to say about why SFS would say something that stupid, well?

Both those times the fastest in the world right now. Both TT school records.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    SFS.....kinda slow

Avante the EXPERT

A 9.94 is fast but nothing special.

A 19.76 is very special.

Both times currently world leading

Both a Texas Tech school record

That 19.76 a Nigerian National Record and the second fastest 200m ever ran by an African sprinter. Second fastest time ever ran by a college kid.

How anyone could say .....kinda slow.....tells you why they think little kids can run a 20.00, yep....clueless.

Divine Oduduru Breaks Nigeria’s 200m Record, Runs Sub-10 In 100m

<strong>
    Last edited by Avant; 04-23-2019 at 02:28 AM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    SFS, you know nothing at all about track do ya?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Jesus it smells like in here

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jesus it smells like in here
    You know how they say you can smell the aroma of something through a picture? Like when you see a picture of a loved one, you can can remember their scent and so on for fields of flowers or pictures of coffee beans...I swear I could smell that 's rotting mancave through those pictures...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    You know how they say you can smell the aroma of something through a picture? Like when you see a picture of a loved one, you can can remember their scent and so on for fields of flowers or pictures of coffee beans...I swear I could smell that 's rotting mancave through those pictures...
    My grandpa died recently and I helped my dad clean out his basement that smelled like rotting wood/mouse droppings. What you just said brought that smell back for me because I realized Avante's mancave probably has the exact same stench

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My grandpa died recently and I helped my dad clean out his basement that smelled like rotting wood/mouse droppings. What you just said brought that smell back for me because I realized Avante's mancave probably has the exact same stench

That's the god damned same thing I thought! My grandparents were wholesale auction sellers and sold their residual items at flea markets and have lived at their home for 60+ years. A god damned tree grows through the middle of their storage room, so you know it reeks of aging antiques, rotting wood and creature excrement. That same smell is what came to me when I saw his hole "fortress" of worthless garbage and dated library of music. Looked like a ty side show $3 "museum" at a gas station you see on a long road trip.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Let's talk about this.

Blake...SFS, what do you think about the 9.94/19.76 recently ran by TT sprinter Divine Oduduru
    SFS....kinda slow

That 19.76 is a new Nigerian National record, the second fastest 200m ever ran by any NCAA sprinter.

Both times are the fastest in the world right now. That 9.94 will be bettered, that 19.76 will stand for awhile.

Bottom line....No track expert is calling a 9.94/19.76...kinda slow.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    SFS talking track is comical.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Things only a true track EXPERT can do.

The All Time California White Sprinter 100 yards

lane

1.Clyde Jeffrey Stanford 9.4WR
    2.Mel Patton USC 9.3WR
    3.Darel Newman Fres St 9.2
    4.Frank Wykoff USC WR9.4
    5.Larry Questad Stanford 9.3
    6.George Anderson Cal 9.4WR
    7.Hal Davis Cal 9.4WR
    8.Charles Paddock USC 9.5WR

"B"

Lane

1.Fred Kuller USC 9.3
    2.Wayne Herman SJS 9.4
    3.Tom Jones UCLA 9.4
    4.Forest Beatty Cal 9.4
    5.Jim Farmer Fres Pacific 9.4
    6.Mike Agostini Fres St 9.3
    7.Frank Lombardi HS WR9.6
    8.Payton Jordan USC 9.5

Ha~~~~~~~~~~~~

All that before 1970.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    SFS what is your take on the 2019 NCAA 100/200/400m?

Now watch this, as the boy can't do . The guy is totally clueless.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    SFS what is your take on that 9.98 100m by HS kid Matthew Boling? That is the first sub10.00 100m ever ran by a white sprinter regardless of conditions.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He has you on Ignore, dip . Just stop.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    He has you on Ignore, dip . Just stop.
    You have any idea how many times we see him at the bottom after one of my posts? I;m not on ignore and as you have seen Avante is a lot of the boy does here.

Chucho, are you ever going to do anything other than tagalong?

Thread Information