Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sorry, edited. Shouldn't have put cosmic on blast in my previous. I apologize Sir. You have been a solid contributing member for far too long for me to do so. Peace.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    SFS, so who do we run on that USA 4x1 and what leg would be best for their skill sets?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Ok. If you haven't figured it out yet, and you haven't. This website destroys marriages. Do you see any happily married folks here? You have lebomb who just got married and just got over a drinking issue and who has to tongue his woman's ass hole on a consistent basis. Blake was cucked. Angel, Kori, Spurs woman, S y, katy, etc, the originals, are all gone and have whipped their men into shape and off this site. I'm ing divorced. Dude. Stop neglecting Judy and get in the game. In your deathbed, are you going to be spouting track facts to spurstalk noobs or will you be holding her hand? Will she be there to hold yours if your not holding hers now? Hmmm...ponder.
    Hold on a sec...

Wait. Bite my tongue.
    The above does not have to happen.

There are all kinds of Internet addicts. The primary use of this site is for boredom periods in airports or hotel rooms or before bed falling asleep. Or waiting for work crap to happen so one can move forward. And NOT in the office if you work out of one constantly. IMO of course. If this site makes you neglect your wife and/or kids there are other problems IMO of course.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    SFS, so who do we run on that USA 4x1 and what leg would be best for their skill sets?
    Well...the unknown is whether or not Phelps will race. It might not be known until the day of the event. Nathan Adrian and Caeleb Dressel are locks regardless of Phelp's decision. We've got 4 potential candidates to round out the remaining 2 (or 1) spots.
    Ryan Held, Anthony Ervin, Jimmy Feigen, and Blake Pieroni. Held and Ervin had the better times at the trials but I imagine that the coaches will take a hard look at their prelim splits in the individual event before finalizing the relay roster.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well...the unknown is whether or not Phelps will race. It might not be known until the day of the event. Nathan Adrian and Caeleb Dressel are locks regardless of Phelp's decision. We've got 4 potential candidates to round out the remaining 2 (or 1) spots.
    Ryan Held, Anthony Ervin, Jimmy Feigen, and Blake Pieroni. Held and Ervin had the better times at the trials but I imagine that the coaches will take a hard look at their prelim splits in the individual event before finalizing the relay roster.
    Stupid ya memtioned..

Track and Field
    Football
    Music
    Basketball
    Movies
    Food
    TV
    Wresteling
    Business
    Dance
    Literature
    Probably even things like art, building, cars, electronics.

right? So why would I be talking swimming?

Are you really this damn dumb?

ONE MORE TIME~~~~~~~~~~~~

In ...TRACK AND FIELD...what does our mens Olympic 4x1 relay look like?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Damn, SFS just showing off now...must be nice to know about so many things tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Stupid ya memtioned..

Track and Field
    Football
    Music
    Basketball
    Movies
    Food
    TV
    Wresteling
    Business
    Dance
    Literature

Good point, I just updated my resume on the OP. Thanks!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Stupid ya memtioned..

Track and Field
    Football
    Music
    Basketball
    Movies
    Food
    TV
    Wresteling
    Business
    Dance
    Literature

Are you really thisd damn dumb?
    This is a basketball site so let's try basketball. With a known track and field star, Wilt.

What method did Wilt Chamberlain use with the Lakers to attempt to improve his FT in his later years?

He used this method most often. And it was painfully obvious.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    updated list

Track and Field
    Football
    Music
    Basketball
    Movies
    Food
    TV
    Wresteling
    Business
    Dance
    Literature
    Edit: Adding swimming to this list

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is a basketball site so let's try basketball. With a known track and field star, Wilt.

What method did Wilt Chamberlain use with the Lakers to attempt to improve his FT in his later years?

He used this method most often. And it was painfully obvious.
    Remember the deal with Fair Hooker? Well this is the same thing, ok? I know all about Chamberlain and have his book right over there. I can talk his HS says in Philly running the 400 and high jumping. His days as a Kansas high jumper. His days as a Harlem Globetrotter and that 100 point game.

I also know about what you asked, would you like to wager some bannishment that I don't?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Remember the deal with Fair Hooker? Well this is the same thing, ok? I know all about Chamberlain and have his book right over there. I can talk his HS says in Philly running the 400 and high jumping. His days as a Kansas high jumper. His days as a Harlem Globetrotter and that 100 point game.

I also know about what you asked, would you like to wager some bannishment that I don't?
    You won't go.

And if I give you the right answer you would go with another method he used, because he did try a lot. But one he stuck with longer. In other words you would slip out because you are have already demonstrated that you lied. I admitted you had posted about Fair Hooker. Simply because it was the truth. When you don't lie you don't have to worry about getting caught.

You have never admitted to your betting lie. Never.

But go ahead, give your answer about Wilt. And I will gladly say right or wrong. But I don't trust you on any bet. Never.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Brief work calls.

Thanks for your respite Avante. I need the humor.
    I await your answer,

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You won't go.

And if I give you the right answer you would go with another method he used, because he did try a lot. But one he stuck with longer. In other words you would slip out because you are have already demonstrated that you lied. I admitted you had posted about Fair Hooker. Simply because it was the truth. When you don't lie you don't have to worry about getting caught.

You have never admitted to your betting lie. Never.

But go ahead, give your answer about Wilt. And I will gladly say right or wrong. But I don't trust you on any bet. Never.
    I don't lie so and tire of you saying I do.

Why ignore what I said about that...Avanter Betting Tracker Thread? Well? I won over 2000 right there for all to see, are you saying that isn't true? In 2015 I won over 1500 in my thread. Are you saying that isn't true?

Either make our wager or forget the Wilt question.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hold on a sec...

Wait. Bite my tongue.
    The above does not have to happen.

There are all kinds of Internet addicts. The primary use of this site is for boredom periods in airports or hotel rooms or before bed falling asleep. Or waiting for work crap to happen so one can move forward. And NOT in the office if you work out of one constantly. IMO of course. If this site makes you neglect your wife and/or kids there are other problems IMO of course.
    Yes sir, you have a point. But self control has never been a strong point for me. And fact remains, other than maalox, and a couple chics in the Spurs forum, this place is sausage central. And it didn't start out that way. There are like 4 or 5 marriages spawned from this site, but the women grabbed their men and got the out of dodge. I think the advent of Facebook has a lot to do with it though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Yes sir, you have a point. But self control has never been a strong point for me. And fact remains, other than maalox, and a couple chics in the Spurs forum, this place is sausage central. And it didn't start out that way. There are like 4 or 5 marriages spawned from this site, but the women grabbed their men and got the out of dodge. I think the advent of Facebook has a lot to do with it though.
    Sorry but I would know absolutely nothing about the above.
    People actually got married because of this site and Facebook? Damn.

Well to each his own I guess.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't lie so and tire of you saying I do.

Why ignore what I said about that...Avanter Betting Tracker Thread? Well? I won over 2000 right there for all to see, are you saying that isn't true? In 2015 I won over 1500 in my thread. Are you saying that isn't true?

Either make our wager or forget the Wilt question.
    I will ill give you the answer.
    He moved back to the top of the key to shoot FTs. Now he tried other things. But this he stayed with the longest.
    You would have buggered out anyway as you already lied about your bet totals in last year's playoffs.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I will ill give you the answer.
    He moved back to the top of the key to shoot FTs. Now he tried other things. But this he stayed with the longest.
    You would have buggered out anyway as you already lied about your bet totals in last year's playoffs.
    So your really think knowing I.m watched like a hawk by everyone I was dumb enought to think I could just BS football plays? Dude, are you really this ing stupid?

AND...by the playoffs I was up over 1000 bucks..right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So your really think knowing I.m watched like a hawk by everyone I was dumb enought to think I could just BS football plays? Dude, are you really this ing stupid?

AND...by the playoffs I was up over 1000 bucks..right?
    I have no idea.

All I know for sure is you lied about the Carolina play off game. You know you did. And I know you did. It was a purposeful attempt to distort the truth. Had this been in court you would have perjured yourself.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have no idea.

All I know for sure is you lied about the Carolina play off game. You know you did. And I know you did. It was a purposeful attempt to distort the truth. Had this been in court you would have perjured yourself.
    Someway you misunderstood something, there is no way in I;m going to ty and pull some bull with my plays knowing EVERYONE is dying for me to fail, ok guy? To think I thought I could pull something like that off,.....come on guy. you cannot be this damn ignorant.

The thing is I won around 2200 in 2014 and around 1500 in 2015 right there in living color, ok? Why you try soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to fight that..????

Dude, I don't lose ATS over an NFL season as you will see AGAIN this season.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sorry but I would know absolutely nothing about the above.
    People actually got married because of this site and Facebook? Damn.

Well to each his own I guess.
    People meet online all the time and the mutual interest was the Spurs, but this was early Tim Duncan and spawn of message board Era. Now...times have changed. Match.com and all. Plenty of fish, etc.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bottom line is this...

I ca talk jazz, ATS, blues, rasslin, NCAA football, music in general, track, with the best of them, ain't that cool, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Someway you misunderstood something, there is no way in I;m going to ty and pull some bull with my plays knowing EVERYONE is dying for me to fail, ok guy? To think I thought I could pull something like that off,.....come on guy. you cannot be this damn ignorant.

The thing is I won around 2200 in 2014 and around 1500 in 2015 right there in living color, ok? Why you try soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to fight that..????

Dude, I don't lose ATS over an NFL season as you will see AGAIN this season.
    If you lie sparingly you would remember. If you lie a bunch I can see you forgetting. But don't get screwed up, your alleged success over many years, which I cannot follow, does exclude you from lying, that's a silly conclusion.

You claimed you told the "guys at the bar" but did not change your prediction on this site. And your alleged telling the boys at the bar came AFTER I called you on your lie. You remember. And if you don't, you lie too much to keep up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bottom line is this...

I ca talk jazz, ATS, blues, rasslin, NCAA football, music in general, track, with the best of them, ain't that cool, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Avante you want a sports forum you can post on without being censored join us over on /sp/
    https://boards.4chan.org/sp/catalog

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    People meet online all the time and the mutual interest was the Spurs, but this was early Tim Duncan and spawn of message board Era. Now...times have changed. Match.com and all. Plenty of fish, etc.
    I did not know this.

I did know there were dating sites of course. I don't really keep up well on this board unless something very peculiar strikes me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Avante you want a sports forum you can post on without being censored join us over on /sp/
    https://boards.4chan.org/sp/catalog
    Avante is not one to be censored and he is obviously a big draw on this board. (Albeit as a punching bag)
    This board gives Avante tons of la ude. Certainly more than I deserve.

Thread Information