Lets put aside what is right and what is wrong since we are dealing with the U.S. Injustice system, thus bring in the pencil ed lawyers.

Actually this is a very good article as regards what might come down.
    http://www.canalstreetchronicles.com...ty-of-st-louis by Chris Dunnells.

I think the failure to cover up a large swath of bare concrete is idiocy and Bush should be compensated. As article states, in all likelihood it will be settled thus no trial.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Really makes Bush look tiny.

We had to sign a form releasing the school of any obligations if we got hurt in those alumni games.

Really makes Bush look tiny.
    Why. Asking for concrete to be covered.

We had to sign a form releasing the school of any obligations if we got hurt in those alumni games
    Ya but you'd have to have some speed to make it to the out of bounds concrete in the 1st place. You would just roll over it.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why. Asking for concrete to be covered.

Ya but you'd have to have some speed to make it to the out of bounds concrete in the 1st place. You would just roll over it.
    That's right, asking for concrete to be covered.

I wa a RB little man, ok?

Beef stew, donuts, milkshakes too.
    275 pounds of rubberized goo.
    Eats thru rain and hail and sleet,
    thus bounces off of solid concrete.

Right on.

Jury orders Rams to pay Reggie Bush $12.5M for 2015 injury
    The Los Angeles Rams were ordered to pay former NFL running back Reggie Bush $12.45 million in damages on Tuesday for a knee injury he suffered in St. Louis in 2015, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported.
    Bush, then playing for the San Francisco 49ers, ran out of bounds on a punt return in a game at the Edward Jones Dome on Nov. 1, 2015, and slipped on some concrete. He suffered a torn lateral meniscus, which ended his season. "I'm very happy with the verdict," Bush told the Post-Dispatch. "The people spoke and decided very fairly."
    Attorneys for the Rams said they plan to file a motion for a new trial. The team declined comment on the verdict.
    Bush filed suit in 2016, alleging that the Rams and the public stadium authorities allowed "a dangerous condition to exist at the Dome." Bush's suit called the area where he fell "a concrete ring of death."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...sh-125m-injury

If this was some small business that truly could not afford the overhead for materials, etc I'd give no award.
    This is the ass NFL and ownership with money coming out of their ass.

"A week before Bush suffered his injury, Cleveland Browns quarterback Josh McCown had been hurt on the same slab of concrete, sliding across it and into a wall and injuring his shoulder."

Thread Information