65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    this .

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Forget the I said about Argentina winning it all in 2018.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    So the AFA folks (or whoever is in charge now) have to seduce Messi to get back to the NT and they decide to sign a defensive minded coach from Rosario Central? Genius, tbh.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Who?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Another victim of Missi's choking. ..

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    there's no money for ... you get what you paid for...

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Forget the I said about Argentina winning it all in 2018.
    You might still have a chance if missy doesn't come back tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    there's no money for ... you get what you paid for...
    They could have still got Ramon Díaz for less than they will have to pay Bauza. It's juat a stupid decision all around.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Al Pelado lo quiero porque es millo, pero es medio mercenario, tbh... cuando le va bien, enseguida se pianta por mas guita, cuando le va mal no se quiere ir.

Y con eso no digo que Bauza este bien... para este mamarracho hubiesen contratado a Caruso Lombardi y por lo menos nos reimos un poco...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    A Ramón lo firmaban x dos mangos con cincuenta hasta el mundial. Después si querian que lo rajaran a la mierda, o le aumenten lo que había q aumentarle si tenía un buen mundial. Pero x el momento te sacaba del apuro x un vuelto, estaba regalado.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    En cuanto Freezelme postulo a Bianchi, ahi ya sabia que se iba a armar el tipico quilombo Boca-River, y el Pelado staba cagado, la verdad.

La realidad es que con esta AFA no llegamos al mundial, mas alla del tecnico...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    sons what can I say, y'all s are done tbh, that girl destroyed misty, from the path of the undisputed GOAT to a soft choking egomaniac tax evading blonde beta and we're left admiring the fallout. That's some tbh.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    sons what can I say, y'all s are done tbh, that girl destroyed misty, from the path of the undisputed GOAT to a soft choking egomaniac tax evading blonde beta and we're left admiring the fallout. That's some tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Son we could be worse tbh. We could be Mexico.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Son we could be worse tbh. We could be Mexico.
    lost 7-0 to ing chile

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I don't know him at all but considering the reactions does not sound like a good recruit

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I don't know him at all but considering the reactions does not sound like a good recruit
    Former Argie international, won 2 Copa Libertadores (one with a team from Ecuador and the other one with San Lamento), defensive-minded coach who relies on counterattacking and is perfectly ok with playing a 5-5-0.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Former Argie international, won 2 Copa Libertadores (one with a team from Ecuador and the other one with San Lamento), defensive-minded coach who relies on counterattacking and is perfectly ok with playing a 5-5-0.
    not gonna be easy to get Messi back in the train

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Son, we got one of those coaches you like. We gonna play like one of those generic Eurocup teams you propped so much, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Son, we got one of those coaches you like. We gonna play like one of those generic Eurocup teams you propped so much, tbh.
    And maybe win something again...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    that's not bad son, but tbh argentina's first and foremost problem is a mental one.

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    you don't really need a known coach to win big things, Sabella never coached in Europe and his argentina team still reached the finals

eventhough this bauza guy is unknown to those who don't watch the argentinian league it doesn't mean it will be a failure tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    you don't really need a known coach to win big things, Sabella never coached in Europe and his argentina team still reached the finals

eventhough this bauza guy is unknown to those who don't watch the argentinian league it doesn't mean it will be a failure tbh.
    son you NEED a good coach these days, missi isn't 25 any more.

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    son you NEED a good coach these days, missi isn't 25 any more.
    yes you need a coach that knows what the he's doing, but seeing how football works you can reach the final with luck in your side

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    yes you need a coach that knows what the he's doing, but seeing how football works you can reach the final with luck in your side
    fortune favors the bold son .. and leadership is required for boldness, qualities severely lacking on this argie side.

imo they need a psychologist, any decent (no maradroga ) coach will do.

Thread Information