Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just started this last night. The Fall w/ Gillian Anderson. Set in Belfast. She's a detective working on a serial killer. But it's very well done. They show who the killer is in the first episode. There are a couple minor story lines developing as well. They spend time showing each of the main characters in their daily life and personal relationships so you end up with quite a bit of context on each of them. Including the killer. It's on Netflix.

Great setting and actors. Can't say the plot is much different than any particular CSI but it's incredible well done and the side stories keep it moving.

Only 2 episodes in but it's 8/10 easy.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    If you liked that, Top of the Lake is good too. I haven't watched season 2 of the Fall yet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you liked that, Top of the Lake is good too. I haven't watched season 2 of the Fall yet.
    How was season 1? Worth staying with? Thanks for the reco. Haven't heard of Top of the Lake.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I liked season 1 a lot. Top of the Lake has Elisabeth Moss from Mad Men, set in New Zealand i think

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I'll check out both of those

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I liked season 1 a lot. Top of the Lake has Elisabeth Moss from Mad Men, set in New Zealand i think

Did you watch The Missing by chance? Also very good.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I keep waiting for season 3 of this.

They take like 2 year breaks in between 6 episode seasons.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I keep waiting for season 3 of this.

They take like 2 year breaks in between 6 episode seasons.
    Yeah. Didn't realize they were only 6. Assumed 8-10 so had no idea 6 was the finale. Just finished episode one of season 2. Awesome show.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    just watched episode 1 last night. show starts off pretty slow, but ive heard great things about it, at least the first 2 seasons. will keep going.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just started this last night. The Fall w/ Gillian Anderson. Set in Belfast. She's a detective working on a serial killer. But it's very well done. They show who the killer is in the first episode. There are a couple minor story lines developing as well. They spend time showing each of the main characters in their daily life and personal relationships so you end up with quite a bit of context on each of them. Including the killer. It's on Netflix.

Great setting and actors. Can't say the plot is much different than any particular CSI but it's incredible well done and the side stories keep it moving.

Only 2 episodes in but it's 8/10 easy.
    Dude, the USA Track and Field Nationals are this weekend and you are talking TV shows?

So what is your take on that 400m?

Thread Information