My Team
    France
    Post Count
    he's literally god now

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    son are you 15? you think a tat and re ed haircut make you a bad boy? all these monkeys on tv are doing their job allright tbh
    if anything he looks like what he is, a pussy, instead of putting in the mental work and dominating when it matters he goes out of his way to look like a midget version of justin bieber, if he wants to look cool he should behave like a confident man not like a monkey escaped from the circus tbh, his wife should be there for him not for his got hairstyle (not that it matters, she's in it for the $$$).

And son, a god would win at least one big tournament final for his country. Missi is the best in today's game but compared to the REAL all time greats he still has work to do, winning leagues and UCLs with barcelona in 2-team, respectively 8-team leagues isn't saying much about him but more about the sad state of club football these days.

This is coming from a missi fan.
    Never said having tats and a dyed hair makes you look badass son, I just don't see a problem with it, it doesn't matter to me, how well Messi plays is what matters.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    First the beard then the hair dyed, it's beyond ridiculous. One sticks with a style for some time, changing it often doesn't speak well of his mental health. What's worse first it's one extreme, than another.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    of course he isn't son, he don't give a about true football fans. if he did he'd do more for his country and for his all time image, right now he is just a goatly talented but meek, choking and tax evading beta egomaniac. I'd pick a number of GOAT players over him and so would any serious coach.

also lol at your vanilla "kobe cries from his helicopter" comeback spoken like a true post-shaq laker fan tbh, it must be contagious out here with all the ex-lakers now warriors stans.
    let's hope he mans up and finally has a GOAT level tournament in '18 tbh.
    Dude, chill the out. You seem to have taken Argentina's loss in the final worse than any of us, tbh.
    Last edited by DAF86; 08-03-2016 at 06:06 PM.

My Team
    Switzerland
    Post Count
    Can't say c-u-n-t in here? Weak ass , tbh.
    Of course you can, you ing nigger cunt

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Dude, chill the out. You seem to have taken Argentina's loss in the final worse than any of us, tbh.
    just calling it like it is son.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Calm down son

Thread Information