Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    son winning is hard, misty knows it as well, he is still a virgin after all these years, s so depressed he started evading his tax thinking he might buy a ring tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    son don't laugh, he is so depressed he changed his style and hair color hoping people will leave him alone he even tried going to jail just to stop playing for his NT, it's that bad

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son winning is hard, misty knows it as well, he is still a virgin after all these years, s so depressed he started evading his tax thinking he might buy a ring tbh.
    The does that have to do with that thing you said about Germany v Italy being the anticipated final?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    The does that have to do with that thing you said about Germany v Italy being the anticipated final?

the link is that it's hard to beat tough teams (2 1st tier teams: italy and france) in a row, and I gave argentina as example, they are the only 1st tier team in south america since 2006 and they still haven't won a single copa. The moral of the story is that winning is hard and wins / high finishes have to be cherished and losses to inferior tiers have to be examined in order for them to not become a recurring phenomenon ....

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    the link is that it's hard to beat tough teams (2 1st tier teams: italy and france) in a row, and I gave argentina as example, they are the only 1st tier team in south america since 2006 and they still haven't won a single copa. The moral of the story is that winning is hard and wins / high finishes have to be cherished and losses to inferior tiers have to be examined in order for them to not become a recurring phenomenon ....
    To win this kind of tournaments you always need to beat 2 1st tier teams. And I have already explained this son, if Italy is a 1st tier team then Chile is a tier above that, tbh.

Chile >>>>>> Italy and then some right now.

Anyways, let's not divert from the fact that you made a stupid comment about Germany-Italy bneing the anticipated final. The most basic requisite to call a game an "anticipated final" is that the team that wins that game goes on to win the entire thing.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    To win this kind of tournaments you always need to beat 2 1st tier teams. And I have already explained this son, if Italy is a 1st tier team then Chile is a tier above that, tbh.

Chile >>>>>> Italy and then some right now.

Anyways, let's not divert from the fact that you made a stupid comment about Germany-Italy bneing the anticipated final. The most basic requisite to call a game an "anticipated final" is that the team that wins that game goes on to win the entire thing.
    what??? son, lay down the pipe or at least troll with dignity.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    what??? son, lay down the pipe or at least troll with dignity.
    Mmmh, let's check the facts for a moment.

Last two WC - Chile got past the group stage - Italy didn't.

Last two continental cups- Chile won both - Italy didn't.

The only reason to believe Italy is better than Chile right now is to be some kind of self centered Euro got, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Mmmh, let's check the facts for a moment.

Last two WC - Chile got past the group stage - Italy didn't.

Last two continental cups- Chile won both - Italy didn't.

The only reason to believe Italy is better than Chile right now is to be some kind of self centered Euro got, tbh.
    son italy choked but if they'd play TODAY and you were to PUT MONEY you know what you'd do.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son italy choked but if they'd play TODAY and you were to PUT MONEY you know what you'd do.
    Of course. All my savings to the clearly superior team right now: Chile.

Do you think I would waste my money betting on a team that has to play some random guys named "Pele" and "Eder" upfront?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Of course. All my savings to the clearly superior team right now: Chile.

Do you think I would waste my money betting on a team that has to play some random guys named "Pele" and "Eder" upfront?
    random guys team that beat spain and almost beat the world champs with a heavily injured roster, cucked belgium, went to finals in the last euro ... all while going through a historic talent drought caused by calciopoli, that is about finish.
    lol chile, so good that they lost to bra7il twice at the last WCs, so good that they can't defend a proper aerial threat, so good that they never do NOTHING at world cups, give me a break son, i'd take poland/england over them. italy would win 7/10 against that trash, maybe in SA they are the but here they're nobodies.

lol chile, just a no name team winning rings in SA. like having the best record in the eastern conference: bulls, atlanta, hawks, raptors... quit joking son, chile is trash.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    random guys team that beat spain and almost beat the world champs with a heavily injured roster, cucked belgium, went to finals in the last euro ... all while going through a historic talent drought caused by calciopoli, that is about finish.
    lol chile, so good that they lost to bra7il twice at the last WCs, so good that they can't defend a proper aerial threat, so good that they never do NOTHING at world cups, give me a break son, i'd take poland/england over them. italy would win 7/10 against that trash, maybe in SA they are the but here they're nobodies.

lol chile, just a no name team winning rings in SA. like having the best record in the eastern conference: bulls, atlanta, hawks, raptors... quit joking son, chile is trash.
    Is easy to make bull claims when you don't care to post facts to back it up, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Is easy to make bull claims when you don't care to post facts to back it up, tbh.
    1. son we're winning every world cup so it means that european WC champions are CONSTANTLY better than the rest of the world.
    2. european WC champions have a hard time in europe with 1st tier teams, nobody dominates anybody in the 1st tier.
    3. besides argentina and 2002 brazil, 2014 argentina and 2010 uruguay no south american team has shown something at the world cup in 15 years.

these facts show you that europe has a more compe ive footballing scene and that results are hard to obtain, statistical anomalies be damned (portugal). you can say whatever you want about chile but they are nobodies world-wide. it's a basic statistics argument.

I explained the footballing argument about chile: tactical inflexibility, exposure to physical aerial play, athletic counter opponents .. things which would be exposed in europe from 1st tiers with the personnel to effectively use this strategy.. yet still you're talking trash.

The reality is you are reaching son, you are reaching because you know I am right, and these thirsty s here just in for the trolling Idgaf my , I got my ring, now I'm just waiting for missy to get his

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    While 82 Brasil was one of the best temas to play at WC's, Italy was even better. They cruised trough group stage with 3 draws, once in the second stage the team switched to higher gears. Eliminated favourite Argentina and Brazil, declassed very strong Poland and another favourite Germany. They avoided France that time, but I think they would have beat them too.

Thread Information