Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Andrew Luck is the 3rd best QB in the NFL. The line movement in the Rams-Colts game went from -3 in favor of the Colts, to -3.5 in favor of the Rams. You're only going to find that type of impact with Rodgers and Brady.
    Or Brees, Carr, Roethlisberger, Rivers, or just about any pro bowl qb

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Or Brees, Carr, Roethlisberger, Rivers, or just about any pro bowl qb
    no... they have a solid backup who's won NFL regular season games against good teams. Not sure on Rivers either. His backup would be less of an interception risk, though not as likely to make big plays. Rivers is an upper mid tier QB.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So it's another 2014 for the Chiefs. Monster Justin Houston, no Eric Berry.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I know right. Thing is, I grew up actually playing this sport and I like to point out that you were just a spectator. I made it to D1 football....how was your flag football season in your twenties?
    Dude, how many times do you need to be told things?

Started playing around 8 years old, played in grade school, junior high, street ball.
    Four seasons of HS football.
    Four seasons of naval base football....flag
    Fifteen years of City Flag football.

That's a lot of football.

Now in order to play....I played D-1 football, that takes a real name and some proof.

Now answer the question, ok? When you show up here how come ya always come looking for Avante....why?

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

Started playing around 8 years old, played in grade school, junior high, street ball.

Now in order to play....I played D-1 football, that takes a real name and some proof.

Now answer the question, ok? When you show up here how come ya always come looking for Avante....why?
    So basically after high school football, you have no experience.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So basically after high school football, you have no experience.

Been playing football all my life. And as you can see nobody knows about the game more than Avante. I've probably played in over 1000 football games in my life. And my knowledge of how it's played, the who, what, where and when on a whole other level.

I should have coached the game.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Anyone STILL wanna debate Andrew Luck vs Russell Wilson?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

Flag Football

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Anyone STILL wanna debate Andrew Luck vs Russell Wilson?
    Luck was arguably better before the injuries.

Post Count
    Scam looking Tannehill-esque so far, tbh:

QB CAM NEWTON, 66.9 OVERALL GRADE

The Panthers are building a team around Cam Newton to help him be successful, but if they are to truly compete they need him to play better than this. He missed multiple open receivers, including blowing at least one clear touchdown after a coverage bust in the 49ers secondary, and completed just 55.0 percent of his passes when kept clean in the pocket, for only 5.5 yards per attempt.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...ncisco-49ers-3

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Grew up watching John Unitas, Sonny Jurgenson, Fran Tarkenton, Len Dawson, Joe Namath, Bart Starr etc etc. Saw Montana while at ND, saw Staubach play at Navy. Seen um all since the late 50's.

So with that level of experience this is how it really is so pay attention. Yes I know more than you do, trust me.

1.Tom Brady
    2.Aaron Rodgers
    3.Drew Brees
    4.Big Ben
    5.Russell Wilson
    6.Matt Ryan
    7.Philip Rivers
    8.Eli Manning
    9.Derek Carr
    10.Dak Prescott

Then we get into Newton, Luck, Winston, Mariota etc.
    eli way to high tbh and big ben slightly high if we talking 2017

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    eli way to high tbh and big ben slightly high if we talking 2017
    Brees is too high, honestly. Did you watch the MNF game? He looked old and washed up like Carson Palmer did. Bad throws that almost went for picks, and couldn't throw it in the ocean all game in the red zone even when the reads were there. He's still top 10 but he's really fallen off imo.

Rivers isn't top 10 and hasn't been since around 2013.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    1. Savage... just kidding... Brady (that Pats defense is awful this year, though)
    2. Rodgers (he's a better game manager than Brady though... the way he draws fouls on purpose is kind of cheap and poor gamesmanship)
    3. Ryan (hope the Bears game was an anomaly)
    4. Carr (just looks so comfortable and throws so well)
    5. Roethlisberger (who else throws so well under pressure, into tight spaces where only his receivers can catch?)
    6. Brees (hope the Vikings game was an anomaly)
    7. Wilson (his offensive line is high-school JV level)
    8. Newton (when he's on, and the running game is on... it's ON. Such a virtuoso, classic Panthers performance on the road on Sunday)
    9. Prescott (very deliberative, conservative thrower; quality decision maker)
    10. Luck (assuming he can get at least somewhat healthy again)

Not quite ready to anoint Alex Smith (Axmiff) and Carson Wentz yet, but they're on the rise. As well as Jameis Winston who we haven't seen yet this season.

Post Count
    40-year old Brady over Rodgers
    Matty Choke, Struggle, Cam, and Dak over Luck
    Struggle, Cam and Dak even being in the top 10
    A 33-year-old Alex Smith being "on the rise" based on one fluke game

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    40-year old Brady over Rodgers
    Matty Choke, Struggle, Cam, and Dak over Luck
    Struggle, Cam and Dak even being in the top 10
    A 33-year-old Alex Smith being "on the rise" based on one fluke game
    Anyone who says....TOM SAVAGE THE BEST QB IN TEXAS PERIOD...........needs to forget talking QB's. Hey stupid, tell us all again about how Derek Anderson is better thahn Can Newton, hahahaha~~~~~~

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    he seems done for.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'll be damn, a black QB replacing Luck, ha~~~~~~~~

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jacoby Brissett is the Colts new franchise QB. Colts will be pretty bad this year, but he seems like another Newton at worst and potentially better long term.

Luck should take this year off, ask for a buyout, and go to the Broncos next year to try to get a ring before their defense gets too old and slow.

Post Count
    One decent game against the Browns is apparently enough to be the "new franchise QB."

Post Count
    In other news, Scam Newton continues to be trash:

QB CAM NEWTON, 40.9 OVERALL GRADE

It was a tough day for quarterback Cam Newton as he ended with 167 yards passing and three interceptions. One of those interceptions was deflected off HB Christian McCaffrey, the other two will fall on Newton's shoulders. All three of his interceptions came while under no pressure, as he finished 13 of 21 averaging 4.8 yards per attempt when the pocket was clean. Newton will look to bounce back next week against a tough opponent in the Patriots.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...na-panthers-13

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    In other news, Scam Newton continues to be trash:

QB CAM NEWTON, 40.9 OVERALL GRADE

It was a tough day for quarterback Cam Newton as he ended with 167 yards passing and three interceptions. One of those interceptions was deflected off HB Christian McCaffrey, the other two will fall on Newton's shoulders. All three of his interceptions came while under no pressure, as he finished 13 of 21 averaging 4.8 yards per attempt when the pocket was clean. Newton will look to bounce back next week against a tough opponent in the Patriots.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...na-panthers-13
    lol if Newton wins in Foxboro

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    lol if Newton wins in Foxboro
    If NE was 3-0, there would be an infinitesimal window of hope, but Pats go into God-mode after losses. They're only gonna lose 1 more game this year (assuming Brady stays healthy), and it won't be to Newton

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If NE was 3-0, there would be an infinitesimal window of hope, but Pats go into God-mode after losses. They're only gonna lose 1 more game this year (assuming Brady stays healthy), and it won't be to Newton
    They're not going 14-2 again lol. I think 12-4 is most realistic, but 11-5 is more realistic than 12-4 or even 13-3 considering their defense is godawful this year. How to you give up 30+ to one of the worst teams/offenses in the league?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    They're not going 14-2 again lol. I think 12-4 is most realistic, but 11-5 is more realistic than 12-4 or even 13-3 considering their defense is godawful this year. How to you give up 30+ to one of the worst teams/offenses in the league?
    I disagree completely, here are the possible NE losses the rest of the way:

@ Bucs
    Falcons
    @ Broncos
    Raiders
    @ Steelers

They will easily sweep the AFC East, as well. The Bucs have no iden y right now, and Winston is too inconsistent to go head-to-head with Brady. The Atlanta game will be their toughest of the year, but they will be favored at home. They'll honestly be favored in all of the above, with Pittsburgh being the only possible exception...but then again Brady has a long history of destroying the Steelers. In order from most likely to least likely losses, I would have:

1) Atlanta
    2) @ Denver...every time they go to Mile High it's either a loss or a gritty win, nothing free.
    3) Oakland (very much looking forward to Carr vs Brady)
    4) @ TB...possible loss with Doug Martin returning
    5) @ Pittsburgh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I disagree completely, here are the possible NE losses the rest of the way:

@ Bucs
    Falcons
    @ Broncos
    Raiders
    @ Steelers

They will easily sweep the AFC East, as well. The Bucs have no iden y right now, and Winston is too inconsistent to go head-to-head with Brady. The Atlanta game will be their toughest of the year, but they will be favored at home. They'll honestly be favored in all of the above, with Pittsburgh being the only possible exception...but then again Brady has a long history of destroying the Steelers. In order from most likely to least likely losses, I would have:

1) Atlanta
    2) @ Denver...every time they go to Mile High it's either a loss or a gritty win, nothing free.
    3) Oakland (very much looking forward to Carr vs Brady)
    4) @ TB...possible loss with Doug Martin returning
    5) @ Pittsburgh
    I wouldn't favor them over Atlanta, even at home. Revenge is a real thing and NE almost always loses one home game to the NFC every year.

Also, being favored doesn't equate to always winning. That's like saying being favored to get a number card over a face card in a deck of 52 means you'll always get a number card. NE was inches from losing at home to a dreadful team a couple days ago. They will lose a few. Unlikely they win the championship again this year, they thrive on revenge not staying hungry immediately after ultimate success.

Thread Information