Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    you brazilian sons posting here better explain tbh.
    I can't even laugh, I mean I laughed at iceland beating england but at least they played something tbh (qualified in front of netherlands and portugal, some feat tbh). But losing to ing iraq .. after gettting raped at home by us .. just sad tbh.

Iraq is a decent team. If the US wasnt making wars with fake reason, they would be a top 2 team in asia. That was the projection before 03 war happened

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    They didn't lose son

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Iraq is a decent team. If the US wasnt making wars with fake reason, they would be a top 2 team in asia. That was the projection before 03 war happened
    Stop doing drugs

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    If they had Missi, they would've won 1-0, tbh...

man the crisis engulfing Brazilian soccer is pretty alarming ...even their youth are looking and uninspiring..you just get the sense they are turning into an 'also run' football nation the way Uruguay declined severely in second half of 20th century.. no quick fixes for this..

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    man the crisis engulfing Brazilian soccer is pretty alarming ...even their youth are looking and uninspiring..you just get the sense they are turning into an 'also run' football nation the way Uruguay declined severely in second half of 20th century.. no quick fixes for this..
    Two decades of trying to ape European football in particular a Reepian philosophy of get the ball into the box ASAP to create chances. Big fast players with little technical ability.

Zico said something similar in an interview

Back when Brazil was actually intimidating, star players usually played in the Brazilian league; Zico had a stint with Udinese later in his career, but that was just it

Sure they won WC's later with their best players playing with to European clubs, but that's because the "Europeanization" process took time.

I'm afraid we'll never see a great Brazilian team ever

That's sad really, there used to be something about Brazilian football, the showmanship, care-free at ude, carioca culture that is associated with their iconic yellow-blue-white kit, the charismatic stars and nicknames, the unique trademark Brazilian free kicks .....

This guys today don't have it

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    If they had Missi, they would've won 1-0, tbh...
    You might be right. Missi only shows up in the group stage and against poverty countries

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    You might be right. Missi only shows up in the group stage and against poverty countries
    Like yours

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    We're in a better state than Nariztina, tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    We're in a better state than Nariztina, tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Semifinals, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Fijiis a decent team. If the god wasnt making tsunamis with fake reason, they would be a top 2 team in oceania. That was the projection before 04 tsunami happened.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    They didn't lose son
    is this what brazils NT has come to? not losing to an occupied territory playing towel football...

Two decades of trying to ape European football in particular a Reepian philosophy of get the ball into the box ASAP to create chances. Big fast players with little technical ability.

Zico said something similar in an interview

Back when Brazil was actually intimidating, star players usually played in the Brazilian league; Zico had a stint with Udinese later in his career, but that was just it

Sure they won WC's later with their best players playing with to European clubs, but that's because the "Europeanization" process took time.

I'm afraid we'll never see a great Brazilian team ever

That's sad really, there used to be something about Brazilian football, the showmanship, care-free at ude, carioca culture that is associated with their iconic yellow-blue-white kit, the charismatic stars and nicknames, the unique trademark Brazilian free kicks .....

This guys today don't have it
    from ronaldo/rivaldo/ronaldinho/roberto carlos/cafu/lucio/adriano/robinho/ze roberto/denilson/juninho/kaka/gilberto silva to this in 10-12 years ..... brazil must have angered the footballing gods tbh, no other explanation.

Fijiis a decent team. If the god wasnt making tsunamis with fake reason, they would be a top 2 team in oceania. That was the projection before 04 tsunami happened.
    Dumb nazi

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    negro american tbh, I don't even have to add adjectives.

no seriously, do you guys in burgerland even know what football is ? last time I checked you call a game played 99.9% with the hands football ... you know .. my ancestors probably felt the same puzzlement at the unwarranted aggression and ignorance of the african negro, we brought him clothes, medicine, technology and god and they just wanted to jump high and show their s ... even monkeys had more class tbh... I guess burgerland is just taking these negro values to hart.
    Last edited by dfens; 08-08-2016 at 03:19 PM. Reason: a lesson in history for this monkey.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    is this what brazils NT has come to? not losing to an occupied territory playing towel football...
    from ronaldo/rivaldo/ronaldinho/roberto carlos/cafu/lucio/adriano/robinho/ze roberto/denilson/juninho/kaka/gilberto silva to this in 10-12 years ..... brazil must have angered the footballing gods tbh, no other explanation.
    Before them there was the Zico-Socrates-Eder- Junior era tbh

They should have won the WC in 82 but their D ed up big time vs Italy

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    elemento my come here and this tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Before them there was the Zico-Socrates-Eder- Junior era tbh

They should have won the WC in 82 but their D ed up big time vs Italy

my daddy keeps saying that was the best football he's ever seen tbh. I also saw some of their games on dvr .. poetry tbh, the last of the romantic era. These s are probably turning in their graves seeing today's brazil .

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    my daddy keeps saying that was the best football he's ever seen tbh. I also saw some of their games on dvr .. poetry tbh, the last of the romantic era. These s are probably turning in their graves seeing today's brazil .
    My dad said the same

Although he is partial to 70s Brazil since Pele is his idol

80s Brazil had no luck tbh; that mistake in 82 vs Italy and the fact that their #9 was Serginh ; Careca was supposed to go to Spain but got injured just before the 82 WC, but I'm not sure he would have been a factor (he didn't really come into his own yet)

In 86, they had a healthy and WC ready Careca, but Eder was left off by the coach (too much partying) and Zico was injured
    , what could have been

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    My dad said the same

Although he is partial to 70s Brazil since Pele is his idol

80s Brazil had no luck tbh; that mistake in 82 vs Italy and the fact that their #9 was Serginh ; Careca was supposed to go to Spain but got injured just before the 82 WC, but I'm not sure he would have been a factor (he didn't really come into his own yet)

In 86, they had a healthy and WC ready Careca, but Eder was left off by the coach (too much partying) and Zico was injured
    , what could have been
    I agree, tough luck for a great side, but even with today's grim time for brazil at least they have 5 rings.
    for real tough luck just take a look at the netherlands, they've lost 3 finals and been to the semis a lot and still no ring. imo as a footballing nation they are like an unlucky argentina, comparable talent overall but they just couldn't pull through, always an inch away.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    my daddy keeps saying that was the best football he's ever seen tbh.
    Italy says that?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    son, italy are real s tbh, they congratulate you and then proceed to you in the ass. much respect for them, this last quarter-final between us was the real final tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son, italy are real s tbh, they congratulate you and then proceed to you in the ass. much respect for them, this last quarter-final between us was the real final tbh.
    How can that be when you went on to immediately lose in the semis and the team that beat you went on to lose the final?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    How can that be when you went on to immediately lose in the semis and the team that beat you went on to lose the final?
    son winning is hard, misty knows it as well, he is still a virgin after all these years, s so depressed he started evading his tax thinking he might buy a ring tbh.

Thread Information