Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    so you create excel spreadsheets to track your in game progress? Don't games already track your progress? holy
    Seriously.

You need someone to pull that spur out of your ass.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i'm having fun playing this. sucks that its unplayable on the PC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brother has it on pc and loves it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm having fun playing this. sucks that its unplayable on the PC
    I have heard it's pretty bad on console too, with dips into the 15-20 fps range. I'm surprised it doesn't rape AMD worse considering everything is done with voxels and I have never seen them advertise that with their gpus (and they make the gpus in PS4, PS4k, XBone, and XBox Scorprio).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    definitely has issues graphically but overall its not bad usually just textures fuzzing in weirdly for me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what is the objective of this piece of ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what is the objective of this piece of ?
    I'm gonna wait for Cobra to finish his excel sheet, tbh... then I'll decide if it's worth it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm gonna wait for Cobra to finish his excel sheet, tbh... then I'll decide if it's worth it
    dude creates a excel spreadsheet across 4 screens to track his bowel movements too I bet

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    dude creates a excel spreadsheet across 4 screens to track his bowel movements too I bet
    You must have a pretty ty life to think up such things.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I have a couple suggestions that some may wish to follow.

The first time you play it, disconnect from online. Once you connect and your game is saved to the cloud, you are stuck with that game when online.

Play for a few minutes to learn the controls and see if you like your starting environment. If not, end the game, delete your game save, and start over in a new random world.

Also, the game slows down after an hour or more. When this happens, just save the game, exit, and start over. It is poorly written software, but interesting to play.

To delete:

Do a search for " ogames" on your drive. In the NMS folder in that folder, delete the file that starts with "st_" with a string of several numbers following. When you start again, it will be a new random world. When you find one you like, you can claim the work online by letting it save to the game's cloud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's see the excel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't move to excel or other programs. I like to track my game progress, items, locations, etc. as I play.
    Let's see the excel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't play this game. I returned my copy. I give no man's sky developers the biggest bull ers of the year award. 9 out of maybe 10 things they promised would be available in the game is non-existant.

I'm wondering if this game was rushed out due to a general lack of compe ion at this time of the year. Maybe, they will add new things later but man...this game has a whole lot nothing.

Wasted 12 hours on this rep ive boring . Admittedly, the first 3 hours are amazing. Great foundation...Poor house.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah it's a lot of fun until you realize that all 9 quintillion or whatever planets are pretty much exactly the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it's a lot of fun until you realize that all 9 quintillion or whatever planets are pretty much exactly the same.
    this.. As soon as they announced random terraim i knew it was gonna be .. Then i saw that horrendous color palette and the SP only

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Founder calls it MP "it would be very rare but sure, it could happen"..

Releases it as SP after it was proven it's not MP.

developer laughs asses off as they profit from hype and too many adult fat kids living with mom hoping to pretend to be Captain Kirk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh if they'd release another Freespace, I'd play the out of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Founder calls it MP "it would be very rare but sure, it could happen"..

Releases it as SP after it was proven it's not MP.

developer laughs asses off as they profit from hype and too many adult fat kids living with mom hoping to pretend to be Captain Kirk.
    Tbh I'm gonna make an Excel spreadsheet with all games in development so I can track which ones have multiplayer or are single player only, because this is bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah I got bored with it awhile ago. I'm going to replay thru fallout 4 again since I haven't played any dlc really yet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah I got bored with it awhile ago. I'm going to replay thru fallout 4 again since I haven't played any dlc really yet
    The DLC sucks in Fallout 4. Maybe Nuka World will be good but everything before it was really forgettable. It has been nowhere near the quality of the DLC in Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The DLC sucks in Fallout 4. Maybe Nuka World will be good but everything before it was really forgettable. It has been nowhere near the quality of the DLC in Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas.
    I'm starting to think you're a disinfo agent against Fallout 4 tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm starting to think you're a disinfo agent against Fallout 4 tbh

I've heard negative things about the DLC but most complaints are comparing it in terms of Fallout 3s. I'm sure nuka world won't be anything crazy either. but ive only played thru it once and since no man's sky needs a big update before I play again and since FFXV was pushed back til almost December I need something to entertain me after work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I've heard negative things about the DLC but most complaints are comparing it in terms of Fallout 3s. I'm sure nuka world won't be anything crazy either. but ive only played thru it once and since no man's sky needs a big update before I play again and since FFXV was pushed back til almost December I need something to entertain me after work
    Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition? Pretty good game if you're not comparing it to GTA V in every way.. The hand to hand fighting KILLS anything GTA has to offer though, it's a large part of what you do in this one

Thread Information