Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    If it was any other team in the NFL I would have said that game was in the bag.
    I was briefly lamenting not putting money on the Chargers when they were up 27-7.
    Then I said, "No, this is the Chargers. They are capable of losing this."

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Well, I couldn't even get six weeks out of Keenan for one of my fantasy teams. Too bad for the guy, just can't stay on the field. I'll never draft him again in the first six rounds. He was going to have a monster year.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Chargers

Mike McConservative

Pagano prevent defense

Spanos family

Corrupt ownership

Franchise may as well liquidate. Nobody cares anymore, their own city doesn't even want them. Just quit whilst you're ahead, jail Dean for tax fraud or something and we can all go home happy knowing this pitiful franchise no longer plagues people's weekends.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Time forthe Jags to finaly get a west coast win and put rivers into retirement. you Rivers and your gooofy ass throwing motion.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Time forthe Jags to finaly get a west coast win and put rivers into retirement. you Rivers and your gooofy ass throwing motion.
    go getem

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Jags should be embarrassed if they don't beat this joke of a team by at least 40.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Jags should be embarrassed if they don't beat this joke of a team by at least 40.
    In the Gus Bradley era the Jags are....4-12 in road games. Now add the fact the Chargers haven;t lost the first two games of a new season since 2008. The Jags haven't won their first road game of a season since 2007.

Losing to the Chiefs IN KC is no disgrace.

Post Count
    Spoken like an old who's too busy reading his almanacs to actually watch the game. The Chargers went 4-12 last year, still have no coaching or defense and lost our only star on offense not named Rivers for the season. Being up 21 was a fluke to begin with, the real team showed up after that.

The Jags have been a rebuilding team under Bradley. Of course they weren't going to win a bunch of road games. Now they have young talent on both sides of the ball and are improving. If they do lose, it won't be because of games from three years ago with Blaine Gabbert and Chad Henne under center, anyway.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Spoken like an old who's too busy reading his almanacs to actually watch the game. The Chargers went 4-12 last year, still have no coaching or defense and lost our only star on offense not named Rivers for the season. Being up 21 was a fluke to begin with, the real team showed up after that.

The Jags have been a rebuilding team under Bradley. Of course they weren't going to win a bunch of road games. Now they have young talent on both sides of the ball and are improving. If they do lose, it won't be because of games from three years ago with Blaine Gabbert and Chad Henne under center, anyway.

Dog, if the Jags win it'll be by the grace of the new talent. Gus specifically approved the defensive game plan to contain Aaron Rodgers and not rush. A plan that admittedly almost worked. Rivers is a QB they have to rush and if they can't get home I'm putting that squarely on Gus.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Feel bad for the players but, I lost two guys in my primary fantasy league(PPR) in back to back weeks for the year. Brutal

Post Count
    It's time.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Like I said, the organization needs to be cleansed top to bottom.

Like I said, the organization needs to be cleansed top to bottom.
    A real coach and owner would consider either adjusting the at ude of
    or
    moving this clown.

To the uninformed media re s who slobber his knob.
    Did you catch todays 1st and goal at the 7 with the game on the line?
    Nope, 15 yard penalty because this re was taunting a defensive lineman after the play.

Post Count

Casey Hayward

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    David Amerson

Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    PaGODo shut down Breesus as much as he good, but McCoy's offense (firing reich solved NOTHING ) gifting the saints with fumble gotry down the stretch

chargers gonna fire mccoy, promote pagano to head coach and give him an extension tbh

Post Count
    McCuck is a loser, but ano didn't "shut down" . He gave up five touchdowns and couldn't get off the field on third down for most of the day. He made John Kuhn look like the GOAT.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    McCuck is a loser, but ano didn't "shut down" . He gave up five touchdowns and couldn't get off the field on third down for most of the day. He made John Kuhn look like the GOAT.
    because of some 1 yard touchdowns? please

Breesus was struggling all game, 2 picks... ended with a 75 passer rating, saints run game sucked too, ingram averaging 3 yards per

paGODo did his job

Post Count
    Brees was struggling because he's just not as good on the road as he is in his perfectly-conditioned dome. ano had nothing to do with it.

But hey - if ano is so great, the Raiders should hire him as their defensive coordinator.

Post Count

Well-deserved. This franchise is an insult to the idea of professional sports.

hope and change
    Post Count
    yeah, anyone who still cares about this team is not sane. can't believe there are still actually people out there stupid enough to be crying about fair-weather fans

vander did you see the latest cover of The Reader?
    At least they've got some balls.

"Meet the Filthy Rich Spanos Clan.
    They want you to build them a stadium"

hope and change
    Post Count
    vander did you see the latest cover of The Reader?
    At least they've got some balls.

"Meet the Filthy Rich Spanos Clan.
    They want you to build them a stadium"
    meh, I hate suckers way more than ambitious entrepreneurs/businessmen. Spanos's still need votes for this stadium and all their wildest dreams, right? and even if they succeed, it's still a stadium in San Diego. the die-hard suckers of SD have no one to blame/thank but themselves.

as far as big government corruption/get-rich-quick schemes go, this is basically not in the category.

Thread Information