Post Count
    Oakland
    The Black hole
    Raiders
    vegas

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The whole franchise has really become a dumpster fire. Would be nice if the NFL stepped in and kicked the Spanos out, but they'll just let them move to LA and pretend nothing is wrong.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

M-V-P! M-V-P! M-V-P!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    good thing for the franchise that they're moving, get away from the toxic city and fanbase, and things will change for the better

Post Count
    good thing for the franchise that they're moving, get away from the toxic city and fanbase, and things will change for the better
    I agree, it is a good thing that the Raiders are moving sway from a city as toxic as Oakland and those thug fans.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I agree, it is a good thing that the Raiders are moving sway from a city as toxic as Oakland and those thug fans.
    that's actually true too. im thrilled about the likely move to vegas

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Chargers requested an interview with Matt Patricia

Post Count
    Chargers requested an interview with Matt Patricia
    Already ing up the coaching search, AS USUAL
    The last head coach we've hired who ever had another head coaching job afterwards is Bobby Ross, but the Spanos family is still picking the next coach
    Eat your heart out, LA!

Post Count

1. Joey
    2. B
    3. o
    4. s
    5. a

Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    My first favorite AFL team was the LA Chargers, loved that lightnin' bolt. And when Lance Alworth and John Hadl showed up in 62 (now in SD), they became the most entertaining team in all of football. With versatile Keith Lincoln at fullback and the elusive Paul Lowe (HS hurdles champ) running the ball. They put on a show. What a bummer they never got a shot at the NFL with those teams. Alworth the best receiver in the game.

Speaking off bummers, what if those Dan Fouts, Chuck Muncie, Kellon Winslow, Charlie Joiner, John Jefferson/Wes Chandler*** had had a defense? Imagine a team with three 1000 yard receivers and a 1000 yard RB.

So it hurts to see how things are now, and have been for awhile.

*** Jefferson got full of himself and demanded too much $$$$$ so he ended up in GB. Enter former Saints stud receiver Wes Chandler to take his place, he was just as awe inspiring.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-05-2017 at 12:40 PM.

Prediction:

If the NFL green lights Raiders to Vegas, the Scammos will ask for yet another extension to drag out the San Diego extortion attempt.

Rams attendance is down. Scammos has to know his ty team in L.A. is certainly not going to do any better.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    You are terrible with predictions.
    getting punked by gui ude

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Prediction:

If the NFL green lights Raiders to Vegas, the Scammos will ask for yet another extension to drag out the San Diego extortion attempt.

Rams attendance is down. Scammos has to know his ty team in L.A. is certainly not going to do any better.
    you've got the order wrong. if the chargers don't commit to LA by january 15, then the raiders are allowed to exercise that exact option and move to LA... leaving the chargers without a plan. the raiders move to vegas is basically contingent on LA not being available

you've got the order wrong. if the chargers don't commit to LA by january 15, then the raiders are allowed to exercise that exact option and move to LA... leaving the chargers without a plan. the raiders move to vegas is basically contingent on LA not being available
    Which would the Raiders rather have?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Which would the Raiders rather have?
    no clue, i think they've been operating under the assumption that LA isn't an option

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    getting punked by gui ude
    Ironically enough, my biggest whiff of the year was his Panthers... I had them 12-4 and the 4th seed in the NFC, though I also had the Falcons 11-5, Bucs 9-7, and Saints 8-8 back in my August predictions so I really did pretty damn well for the rest of the NFC South and across the NFL for the most part.

I did pretty mediocre with the AFC West, though I did have the Chiefs winning the division at 11-5. I had the Broncos 9-7 which was good, but I had them the #6 seed which they obviously didn't get. I also had the Raiders hovering around .500 and, as you mentioned, I nailed the Chargers.

no clue, i think they've been operating under the assumption that LA isn't an option
    To the contrary, i think the Raiders are purposely waiting to see if they can play LA against Vegas and vice versa.

Wonder how well Scammos and Mark Davis get along.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    UNT Eagles 2016 is pretty damn good at predictions tbh

at the notion that the Spurs had a chance to beat OKC last year

Thread Information