Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Skins are a better than solid team and have a cupcake schedule coming up with only real hard games being at home. 8-2 up to the Turkey Day game is a possibility. Of course that's when the Skins streak ends.
    Wow you're more optimistic than I am

I think we go 7-3 when we go against the Cowboys on Turkey Day which I will be there like in 2012 ( That was a fun game!). I do think the Skins win the next two, and split against the Packers and Vikings.

The Thanksgiving game will be for the divisional lead for the Redskins if they win, and a comfortable lead for the Cowboys if they win.

I would not be shocked if both teams meet up in the playoffs against in Dallas for a third time...

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wow you're more optimistic than I am

I think we go 7-3 when we go against the Cowboys on Turkey Day which I will be there like in 2012 ( That was a fun game!). I do think the Skins win the next two, and split against the Packers and Vikings.

The Thanksgiving game will be for the divisional lead for the Redskins if they win, and a comfortable lead for the Cowboys if they win.

I would not be shocked if both teams meet up in the playoffs against in Dallas for a third time...
    I had 7-3 for the Skins up to the Turkey Day game but I had them losing to the Eagles last week, so now I have them 8-2. I don't think the Vikings are amazing and the Packers have definitely taken a step back. Skins are a good home team late in the seasons it seems.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That's a huge derp right there... Why the do you score so early? bad loss right there... still a good team, should win the next 3 games, but that's a bad loss right there... NFC North a close second behind the East for best division in football.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Very good news:

http://www.redskins.com/news/article...a-9624788c61c9

Hoping Norman and Reed are fine and they can kick some Bungle ass in London.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Special Ed Teams

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    kickers in overtime this year. I don't get kneeling and going for the fg anymore. Just get the bleeping touchdown already.

Bear Hug Defense
    Post Count
    You Porkskin fans ready for December Cousins?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    HTTR!

1st team offense and defense looked solid against the Falcons last week. Matt Ryan didn't do anything. I'm excited about this season, if they can stay healthy. They have a tough schedule, but most of their tough games are at home where they played really well last season.They have a great shot of going 5-3 going into their bye week. Let's do this Captain Kirk!
    How do you feel about this thread Jerry?

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Please Cowboys do us a favor, and beat the Lions on Monday Night!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Please Cowboys do us a favor, and beat the Lions on Monday Night!
    CIA Garrett will probably tank tbh

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Thank you, Cowboys!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Redskins win and they're in!! Pulling for you guys.

Don't want the goty Quackers in this year after the Lions exact their revenge in Detroit.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    LET'S ING GO!!!! HTTR

Thread Information