San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black people with full bellies showing their dominance IMO

USA

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Then Ryan Lochte shows Americans are uniquely dumb. Great job America, if he were black he'd be jailed already
    Yep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^He's a pile of liarPERIOD

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    What also irritates the out of me is how these Caribbean sprinters and European swimmers who are beating us go to college here, take advantage of all the world class training facilities a D1 uni provides, and then win gold for their 3rd world country at our expense. .
    Caribbean sprinters sweeping the men/women's marquee sprint events (100/200) WITHOUT stepping a foot at D1 colleges.
    -Bolt
    -Thompson

-WVN (trained w/ Bolt to OBLITERATE Michael Johnson's 400m record)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Caribbean sprinters sweeping the men/women's marquee sprint events (100/200) WITHOUT stepping a foot at D1 colleges.
    -Bolt
    -Thompson

-WVN (trained w/ Bolt to OBLITERATE Michael Johnson's 400m record)

Obviously wasn't referring to Bolt.

Bahamas chick - Georgia Bulldog

Omar McCleod - Arkansas

Kirani James (silver in the 400) - Alabama

Derek Drouin (Canada) - Indiana

And too many swimmers to name.

I ain't THAT mad about it, but this is sports, and I want to stack more medals

It'd be like a shooter from a rival team working with Chip all off-season and then drilling us in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the Greek leading the women's pole vaulting went to Stanford and was a multiple time Pac-10 champ.

Per Par.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That guy is truly incredible and deserves more attention. America cares about the Deca about as much as they care about Rugby. Sad.
    Track and field needs more attention here. I wish there was a domestic pro league that paid well so it could draw some athletes who would otherwise be mediocre fooobaw players (Jeff Demps, et al). When a 34 year old former doper Justin Gatlin is still our best short distance sprinter, you know a lot of athletes here aren't pursuing track after college.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gatlins downfall is that hes 5'10....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gatlins downfall is that hes 5'10....
    That is supposed to be "ideal" sprinter height until Bolt changed the game. Problem for us now is that any 6'4-6'5" speed freak will have NFL dreams rather than Olympic dreams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Track and field needs more attention here. I wish there was a domestic pro league that paid well so it could draw some athletes who would otherwise be mediocre fooobaw players (Jeff Demps, et al). When a 34 year old former doper Justin Gatlin is still our best short distance sprinter, you know a lot of athletes here aren't pursuing track after college.
    Well yeah, there's little incentive right now. It's always about money on all ends. A pro league would be great, but who's going to watch it? There are a couple of very fun sports to watch (Rugby, for one) that America completely ignores.
    We ignore track also, except for the Olympics. No pro league until an investor(s) feels like they can make money off of it.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you took the four fastest DBs/WRs in the NFL and gave them ample time to prepare they would obliterate the Jamaican sprint team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you took the four fastest DBs/WRs in the NFL and gave them ample time to prepare they would obliterate the Jamaican sprint team.
    Typical american dumbass comment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well yeah, there's little incentive right now. It's always about money on all ends. A pro league would be great, but who's going to watch it? There are a couple of very fun sports to watch (Rugby, for one) that America completely ignores.
    We ignore track also, except for the Olympics. No pro league until an investor(s) feels like they can make money off of it.
    Yep. This is why I'm against a mono sporting cultural. And I fear this country's rabid obsession with football is going to eventually lead to too much poaching of potential talent that can excel in other sports. Because foooobaaawww is the only sport "we" care about now.

We used to dominate men's tennis. No more.

Our men's 100/200m sprinting program is complete by past standards.

We didn't medal in the 110m hurdles.

Zero relevant heavyweight boxers in the last 15 years,

And as far as our domestic sports. Ice Hockey ratings and general interest is tanking. Baseball is decently healthy, but the World Series struggles to beat regular season fooobaw. The NBA is more about Lebron, individual stars, and social media antics than the sport.

And fooobaw just keeps growing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is supposed to be "ideal" sprinter height until Bolt changed the game. Problem for us now is that any 6'4-6'5" speed freak will have NFL dreams rather than Olympic dreams.
    Lol...no.

The US soends the most money in athletics and have by far the most athelete. Do you think everyone else spend more time on it than the states?

The US put more in athletics than any other nation...heck combined the top 8 athletics nation and they wouldnt even sniff the US numbers in terms of athletics...not evem close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    true primetime would of made bolt his bish tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just don't like cynically accusing any and all great athlete of doping until it's definitely proven, regardless of nationality. It's kind of sad that these days when any athlete dominates, the first questions is: "Are they doping?"

I'm also against doping for the fact that I want to see who is better on a level playing field. PEDs don't work the same for everyone. One guy could see massive gains using a drug, while another won't.
    Oh, the hypocrisy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. This is why I'm against a mono sporting cultural. And I fear this country's rabid obsession with football is going to eventually lead to too much poaching of potential talent that can excel in other sports. Because foooobaaawww is the only sport "we" care about now.

We used to dominate men's tennis. No more.

Our men's 100/200m sprinting program is complete by past standards.

We didn't medal in the 110m hurdles.

Zero relevant heavyweight boxers in the last 15 years,

And as far as our domestic sports. Ice Hockey ratings and general interest is tanking. Baseball is decently healthy, but the World Series struggles to beat regular season fooobaw. The NBA is more about Lebron, individual stars, and social media antics than the sport.

And fooobaw just keeps growing.
    Handegg has become more of a patriotic thing to follow rather than Enjoyment tbh. Handegg get togethers are always funny because 9/10 watchers a re clueless yanks who watch it cause it murica...

Soccer offers by far the most passion...Hockey and basketball are pretty decent. Heck i prefer being around fatball fans than handegg fans...at least theres more people that know the sport rather than causals cause "murica"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think so, bro. Bolt has an insane physical advantage with his height, and this ample time would need to be a decade of focusing on nothing other than sprinting from a young age.

Odds are, though, we'll produce a potential Bolt. He's out there right now, but he won't be a sprinter, he'll be the next Calvin Johnson or something. Can't blame 'em. No money in sprinting unless you are a GOAT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typical american dumbass comment.

You're kidding yourself if you think those four guys the US trotted out there tonight are the fastest guys in the country. The guys that are faster than them care more about making money than they do being broke ass track stars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're kidding yourself if you think those four guys the US trotted out there tonight are the fastest guys in the country. The guys that are faster than them care more about making money than they do being broke ass track stars.
    Those are the fastest guys in the US..your dumbass seem to think some football player can outrun Justin Gatlin. Do you fatsos know how hard it is to run the 100 at 10.0 and under.. ?

requires years of special training.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ample time to prepare
    murica

What an ignorant comment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Handegg has become more of a patriotic thing to follow rather than Enjoyment tbh. Handegg get togethers are always funny because 9/10 watchers a re clueless yanks who watch it cause it murica...

Soccer offers by far the most passion...Hockey and basketball are pretty decent. Heck i prefer being around fatball fans than handegg fans...at least theres more people that know the sport rather than causals cause "murica"
    Basketball fans here in the US are the biggest bunch of casuals imaginable. Terrible fans. Only care about Lebron, "storylines," and highlight worthy plays. Baseball fans are probably the most hardcore. You have to be in order to follow a team through 162 games and sort through 10,000 different types of stats. Fooobaw fans are also hardcore but a great deal of them are more fantasy nuts than real fans and casuals who just want to get together every Sunday and bar-b-que or something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think so, bro. Bolt has an insane physical advantage with his height, and this ample time would need to be a decade of focusing on nothing other than sprinting from a young age.

Odds are, though, we'll produce a potential Bolt. He's out there right now, but he won't be a sprinter, he'll be the next Calvin Johnson or something. Can't blame 'em. No money in sprinting unless you are a GOAT.
    They might not have a Bolt, but they could put together the four best legs. Most pro DBs/WRs ran track from a young age in addition to playing football. They just chose the money. I don't think the transition would be that difficult. Give them two years working together and they win convincingly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basketball fans here in the US are the biggest bunch of casuals imaginable. Terrible fans. Only care about Lebron, "storylines," and highlight worthy plays. Baseball fans are probably the most hardcore. You have to be in order to follow a team through 162 games and sort through 10,000 different types of stats. Fooobaw fans are also hardcore but a great deal of them are more fantasy nuts than real fans and casuals who just want to get together every Sunday and bar-b-que or something.

Not from my experience. I say the casual basketball fan know more than the patriotic handegg casual fan.

Thread Information