He is now, imo. Messi has declined. R9 is not the playmaker he was.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    R9?

I keep on confusing the two GOAT's of their respective era. That's what happens when both GOAts have the same last name, imo.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    That's what happens when your trolling is before your brain.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    lol winning olympic gold against a scrub germany team doesnt make up for the trashing at the wc final man...

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    lol winning olympic gold against a scrub germany team doesnt make up for the trashing at the wc final man...
    Which Neymar was absent from... Why else do you think Brazil got clobbered? Neymar's presence would have been enough to DRASTICALLY change the dynamics of that game. Germany still wins that match 9 out of 10 times, but not by the cir stantially fluky score of 7-1.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Which Neymar was absent from... Why else do you think Brazil got clobbered? Neymar's presence would have been enough to DRASTICALLY change the dynamics of that game. Germany still wins that match 10 out of 10 times, but not by the cir stantially fluky score of 7-1.
    Fixed.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    lol

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Anything can happen in futbol... there are no guarantees... I remember when the World Champion French NT lost to a club team shortly after their WC win... World Champion Spain lost after their WC win as well... almost lost in Mexico at a commemorative game...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    He is now, imo. Messi has declined. R9 is not the playmaker he was.

he is an american-style playmaker these days.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

he is an american-style playmaker these days.
    Looks like a MLB player.

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Nope Messi is still playing.. Neymar will take away the crown though

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Nope Messi is still playing.. Neymar will take away the crown though
    son neymar will never have that crown.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Why not he has the total package imo

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Why not he has the total package imo
    son this ain't PES or FIFA. Neymar needs the following more IQ and more heart to have a #1 impact on games. Imo suarez is more impactful and he plays on the same team tbh. Talent isn't everything tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    son this ain't PES or FIFA. Neymar needs the following more IQ and more heart to have a #1 impact on games. Imo suarez is more impactful and he plays on the same team tbh. Talent isn't everything tbh.
    He has major impact on games son, thr thing about him is that he has difficulty sustaining a high level for a long time..

but last season he looked like the best player in the world for a few months but then his level decreased for the second half of the season

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    He has major impact on games son, thr thing about him is that he has difficulty sustaining a high level for a long time..

but last season he looked like the best player in the world for a few months but then his level decreased for the second half of the season
    son beating down inferior opposition with a barcelona level side with messi taking most of defenses attention isn't how one rises to the #1 position. he isn't even the man on his own team. , I could argue suarez has more impact.

Dfens is not impressed with Neymar's skin colour,tbh. In truth, he's the best player in the world now.

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    son beating down inferior opposition with a barcelona level side with messi taking most of defenses attention isn't how one rises to the #1 position. he isn't even the man on his own team. , I could argue suarez has more impact.
    Suarez might have a little bit more impact in terms of goals but when Neymar is on form he has the most impact next to Messi... He can pass, dribble, and score like Messi tbh

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Suarez might have a little bit more impact in terms of goals but when Neymar is on form he has the most impact next to Messi... He can pass, dribble, and score like Messi tbh
    He can certainly shoot pks in finals better than misser tbh, I'll give you that

Neymar showing why he's the best pLyer in the world, per par.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Dfens is not impressed with Neymar's skin colour,tbh. In truth, he's the best player in the world now.
    son I don't give a about skin color. A white can nig just as well as a ghetto monkey. Neymar is great against weak oppostion, that's why people say "when in form". If you are the best you show it when it matters. In all BIG games he was after messi and suarez at barcelona... and for his NT, at least he got something this summer.

Thread Information