Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    and STILL!!

Post Count
    I can't believe it. No way he got 3 rounds

I can get the 10-8 but seriously Wonderboy had 2-3 and 5
    Yea should of been a draw. Doesn't really matter though. Champ retains his le in a draw as well. Been a solid card so far. Kind of hope Conor wins this just so I can watch Khabib ing destroy him for his 1st le defense.

i had woodley with 10-9 and 10-8 rounds 1,3. wb got 10-9 the other 3. you can't win the championship trying to out point the other fighter which is what he did in round 5.

Reach advantage is huge

Post Count
    Conor is P4P #1. Sorry MM, sorry JJ. This dude is ing unreal. He just destroyed Eddie. Dismantled him.

Believe.
    Post Count
    He should fight Khabib next, but I'm sure they'll find a way to avoid that

Maybe not after Khabib got rocked in the 1st rd but a trilogy w/ Nate is the moneymaker & he might be forced to face Aldo or drop the belt.

Post Count
    If conor hit khabib with the shots johnson did, Khabib doesn't make it 3 minutes into the fight. He can say whatever he wants but if one punch can put you to sleep, it's pretty damn hard to shoot for a takedown.

Post Count
    Side note: After this, does anyone still think that the Aldo fight was a fluke? Because I sure don't. Conor almost ended it early in the 1st tonight.

Post Count

Post Count
    DAMNN!!

That was legendary right there.. Conor cemented his all time status with that one.. UFC history..

Believe.
    Post Count
    The thing is, I don't think Conor fought Aldo then, or Alvares tonight. His trash talk, plus all the media attention, plus all the booing clearly got to both of them.

Diaz wasn't fazed. Maybe Khabib would be, maybe not. I agree after the MJ fight tonight you can see a path for a Conor victory over Khabib, even with the clinic he put on him afterwards.

That doesn't mean the UFC wouldn't try to find him more "manageable" fights though...

Post Count
    Side note: After this, does anyone still think that the Aldo fight was a fluke? Because I sure don't. Conor almost ended it early in the 1st tonight.
    No.. Conor has insane accuracy and timing. Eddie within 1 minute knew he could not box with Conor. And the TDD looked great tonight as well. Conor is evolving. Scary..

Post Count
    The thing is, I don't think Conor fought Aldo then, or Alvares tonight. His trash talk, plus all the media attention, plus all the booing clearly got to both of them.

Diaz wasn't fazed. Maybe Khabib would be, maybe not. I agree after the MJ fight tonight you can see a path for a Conor victory over Khabib, even with the clinic he put on him afterwards.

That doesn't mean the UFC wouldn't try to find him more "manageable" fights though...
    Nate 3 I bet is the first defense of the LW belt.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Nate 3 I bet is the first defense of the LW belt.
    Well you know what that means: http://www.mmaweekly.com/khabib-nurm...-ufc-in-russia

And I ing hope people want a Khabib fight more than they do Diaz or Aldo. I know I do.

Post Count

Post Count
    Conor is P4P #1. Sorry MM, sorry JJ. This dude is ing unreal. He just destroyed Eddie. Dismantled him.
    ing toyed with his ass, didn't get winded in the slightest

Post Count
    Well you know what that means: http://www.mmaweekly.com/khabib-nurm...-ufc-in-russia

And I ing hope people want a Khabib fight more than they do Diaz or Aldo. I know I do.
    They will avoid that one like the plague. Khabib would mean death to that division. He could not never sell any fight..

Post Count
    If conor hit khabib with the shots johnson did, Khabib doesn't make it 3 minutes into the fight. He can say whatever he wants but if one punch can put you to sleep, it's pretty damn hard to shoot for a takedown.
    I will bet any idiot who wants to take Conor in a fight over Khabib. Thats assuming he doesn't manage to duck Khabib of course. He knows its a bad matchup and will try to duck him I imagine.

Post Count
    I thought he would have to weather a storm like with Mendes. Deal with some GNP ad Sub attempts. Eddie just could not deal with his striking whatsoever.

Believe.
    Post Count
    They will avoid that one like the plague. Khabib would mean death to that division. He could not never sell any fight..
    Well then it's not a sport, it's the ing WWE. There are no fighter more deserving of a le shot than Khabib, maybe ever. And he'd make the perfect "villain" to McGregor. Alvarez was an unknown before this fight.

And btw, if Conor beats Khabib, the legacy is intact, and if he loses he can do that fight trilogy like they did with Nate. There's money to be made there. Conor alone sells the tickets.

Post Count
    I will bet any idiot who wants to take Conor in a fight over Khabib. Thats assuming he doesn't manage to duck Khabib of course. He knows its a bad matchup and will try to duck him I imagine.
    Yeah well people duck each other in boxing all the time so maybe. Last thing the UFC wants is Conor losing to that guy. He is often injured and boring to watch.

Post Count
    Well then it's not a sport, it's the ing WWE. There are no fighter more deserving of a le shot than Khabib, maybe ever. And he'd make the perfect "villain" to McGregor. Alvarez was an unknown before this fight.
    I can't say ever. The dude sat on the shelf for 2 years prior..

Post Count
    IMO they make Khabib fight Tony Ferguson. Conor gets a different one at LW or FW. Likely LW..

Post Count
    Yeah well people duck each other in boxing all the time so maybe. Last thing the UFC wants is Conor losing to that guy. He is often injured and boring to watch.
    Maybe boring to watch to casuals. I'm a big fan. I agree he isn't the most marketable fighter though. If Khabib ever gets a le shot though he is going to run through the ing division. No one has anything to offer him.

As far as people saying conor is the greatest p4p ever that is BS. JJ was better imo and Silva as well. Do people forget that conor lost? I dont care if it was at 170, Diaz is a 155 pounder.

JJ was an absolute monster, I hate the guy. Like despise him. But he was just ing incredible. you could reasonably argue that Dominick Cruz or Mighty MOuse are better P4P as well.

Thread Information