Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    while she was secretary of state gave money - either personally or through companies or groups - to the Clinton Foundation. It's an extraordinary proportion indicating her possible ethics challenges if elected president.

At least 85 of 154 people from private interests who met or had phone conversations scheduled with Clinton while she led the State Department donated to her family charity or pledged commitments to its international programs, according to a review of State Department calendars released so far to The Associated Press. Combined, the 85 donors contributed as much as $156 million. At least 40 donated more than $100,000 each, and 20 gave more than $1 million.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAMPAIGN_2016_CLINTON_FOUNDATION?SITE=AP&SECTIO N=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-08-23-14-35-04

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Report: Hillary Slams For-Profit Schools While Bill Earned $17.6M From Them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Donald was one of the 85 donors

Edit: unconfirmed he was one of the 85, but he did donate >$100K

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Donald was one of the 85 donors

Edit: unconfirmed he was one of the 85, but he did donate >$100K
    Nobody knows the system better than him...believe it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody knows the system better than him...believe it
    I would have to disagree with Donald on that one. Hillary knows the system better than Donald.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I would have to disagree with Donald on that one. Hillary knows the system better than Donald.
    Legally, illegally, or both?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legally, illegally, or both?
    Both. But pretty much everything is legal of you do it 'right'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crook taking money under the table.while our ambassador was massacred.

Unbeavable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crook taking money under the table.while our ambassador was massacred.

Unbeavable
    She's better than Donald at it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a hack job.

The AP omited over 10 thousand meetings Hillary had with world leaders that also donated. Also no special access was granted. They basically published an article without proof of corruption.

“They've took a small sliver of her tenure as secretary of State, less than half the time, less than a fraction of the meetings she was in, Benenson said. “This is a woman who met with over 17,000 world leaders, countless other government officials, public officials in the United States. And they've looked at 185 meetings and tried to draw a conclusion from that.”

“What I know is that people donated to this Foundation because of the work the Foundation was doing around the world. No one is contesting that,” Benenson continued. “So is it wrong for a secretary of State to meet with people who are committed to causes of saving lives around the world? When the Department of State is doing that same work? I don't think so.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...orts/89255834/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a hack job.

The AP omited over 10 thousand meetings Hillary had with world leaders that also donated. Also no special access was granted. They basically published an article without proof of corruption.

“They've took a small sliver of her tenure as secretary of State, less than half the time, less than a fraction of the meetings she was in, Benenson said. “This is a woman who met with over 17,000 world leaders, countless other government officials, public officials in the United States. And they've looked at 185 meetings and tried to draw a conclusion from that.”

“What I know is that people donated to this Foundation because of the work the Foundation was doing around the world. No one is contesting that,” Benenson continued. “So is it wrong for a secretary of State to meet with people who are committed to causes of saving lives around the world? When the Department of State is doing that same work? I don't think so.”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just saying. I don't speak conspiracy.

Where is the evidence? Show it to me or stfu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you dispute that 85 of the 154 non-government visitors to HRC during her tenure as SOS were Clinton Foundation donors?

The numbers seem pretty specific.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ALL OF DC is pay-to-play, totally corrupt, but the smoke (no fire) from Judicial Watch s bags' fishing expedition has all of y'all misogynistic bubbas in a tizzy.

What is ACTUAL FIRE?

Trash raising the rent 400%+ on his office space for his campaign staff after donors starting paying that rent.

That rent goes to Trash's pocket, not to his campaign. pure grift artist.

Benghazi!

emails!

Christmas cards!

whitewater!

Benghazi!

Trash!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What a hack job.

The AP can not omit what they never received. You do realize the AP had to sue and this is all they've been given so far to analyze. Also they didn't include meetings with foreign governments because those meetings would have presumably been part of her diplomatic duties.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just saying. I don't speak conspiracy.

Where is the evidence? Show it to me or stfu.
    It's in the op.

I guess the AP is now part of the VRWC

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The AP can not omit what they never received. You do realize the AP had to sue and this is all they've been given so far to analyze. Also they didn't include meetings with foreign governments because those meetings would have presumably been part of her diplomatic duties.
    Precisely why you dont complete an investigation without the full scope.

Even then they cherry picked who she met and whom she didn't meet with. Out of the 185 whatever people whom she met with, they picked 85 for what reason exactly? What about the other 100? I asumed they also met with her, no?

Or what about the unaccounted 1500+?

Bad optics, yes. But where is the wrongdoing? What access was given? As it partains to goverment stuff? No evidence so far.

IMO, this was a hit piece. For whatever reason the AP thought it would be cool to release a half done job.

Hillary and Bill are doing themselves a disservice by not calling for a press conference and setting it straight. If it was my foundation and I did humanitarian work, I'd make sure to make that clear.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's in the op.

I guess the AP is now part of the VRWC
    What evidence is there? Point it to me, got.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary and Bill are doing themselves a disservice by not calling for a press conference and setting it straight.
    Every time they speak they get caught in another lie. There's a reason she avoids the press like the plague.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Precisely why you dont complete an investigation without the full scope.

Even then they cherry picked who she met and whom she didn't meet with. Out of the 185 whatever people whom she met with, they picked 85 for what reason exactly? What about the other 100? I asumed they also met with her, no?

Or what about the unaccounted 1500+?

Bad optics, yes. But where is the wrongdoing? What access was given? As it partains to goverment stuff? No evidence so far.

IMO, this was a hit piece. For whatever reason the AP thought it would be cool to release a half done job.

Hillary and Bill are doing themselves a disservice by not calling for a press conference and setting it straight. If it was my foundation and I did humanitarian work, I'd make sure to make that clear.
    The AP has an ongoing investigation no reason to not release what they had to sue to get. Had Clinton released them freely the AP would have done a full investigation.

And of the thought of Bill and Hillary clearing things up with a press conference. They aren't stupid enough to put more lies on top of lies on public record.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Reck what are your thoughts on the Clinton Foundation's work in Haiti after the earthquake?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no PROOF, not fire, only "optics" and smoke.

People "shocked" the Wash DC is pay for play?

btw, look up what the Clinton Foundation and how other charities rate its work and results.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    no PROOF, not fire, only "optics" and smoke.

People "shocked" the Wash DC is pay for play?

btw, look up what the Clinton Foundation and how other charities rate its work and results.
    Clinton's donors rate her very well for the contracts she hands out to them. btw, look up how much her foundation did for Haiti aka her donor's companies. They didn't even rebuild what was damaged in the earthquake and started construction in the least affected parts of Haiti.

"Hillary Clinton once hoped that Haiti would be the shining jewel of her foreign policy. But far from transforming this poorest of countries, many of the Clintons’ grandest plans and promises remain little more than small pilot projects—a new set of basketball hoops and a model elementary school here, a functioning factory there—that have done little to alter radically the trajectory of the country. Visiting some of their projects over the course of an April research trip affirmed as much about their tenuousness as about the limited benefits they’ve provided. Many of the most notable investments the Clintons helped launch, such as the new Marriott in the capital, have primarily benefited wealthy foreigners and island’s ruling elite (shocker ) , who needed little help to begin with."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...#ixzz4II5fa1qu
    Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clinton's donors rate her very well for the contracts she hands out to them. btw, look up how much her foundation did for Haiti aka her donor's companies. They didn't even rebuild what was damaged in the earthquake and started construction in the least affected parts of Haiti.

"Hillary Clinton once hoped that Haiti would be the shining jewel of her foreign policy. But far from transforming this poorest of countries, many of the Clintons’ grandest plans and promises remain little more than small pilot projects—a new set of basketball hoops and a model elementary school here, a functioning factory there—that have done little to alter radically the trajectory of the country. Visiting some of their projects over the course of an April research trip affirmed as much about their tenuousness as about the limited benefits they’ve provided. Many of the most notable investments the Clintons helped launch, such as the new Marriott in the capital, have primarily benefited wealthy foreigners and island’s ruling elite (shocker ) , who needed little help to begin with."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...#ixzz4II5fa1qu
    Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
    That is actually sugar coating the that went on with the Clintons and Haiti.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That is actually sugar coating the that went on with the Clintons and Haiti.
    Yeah there is much worse...but I thought I'd just ease the tip in with a Politico article.

Thread Information