Post Count
    horrible intro music
    point guards
    yesterday's NBA

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Horrible but the OP sure made an effort to make a thread about an irrelevant era. #Justsayin

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horrible but the OP sure made an effort to make a thread about an irrelevant era. #Justsayin
    I'm just clowning man, I loved watching the Lakers in the 80s and thought this was a really cool game that a channel I subscribe to posted today.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I'm just clowning man, I loved watching the Lakers in the 80s and thought this was a really cool game that a channel I subscribe to posted today.
    Oh. My bad. Honestly, that's a disgusting era.

Carry on...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goddamn you're dense.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh. My bad. Honestly, that's a disgusting era.

Carry on...
    I disagree, I think the NBA started getting really good again in 1980. Magic and Bird really got the league going again. The 1970s were the horrible era because:

(1) the ABA had most of the best young talent (Erving, Gervin, Thompson, Issel, Lucas, Malone, Silas, etc) before the merger
    (2) the one great team of the second half of the decade (Blazers) got wrecked by Walton's foot injuries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic brought excitement to the game. While Jim basically cured insomnia through watching him play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic brought excitement to the CDC
    fify tbh

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I disagree, I think the NBA started getting really good again in 1980. Magic and Bird really got the league going again. The 1970s were the horrible era because:

(1) the ABA had most of the best young talent (Erving, Gervin, Thompson, Issel, Lucas, Malone, Silas, etc) before the merger
    (2) the one great team of the second half of the decade (Blazers) got wrecked by Walton's foot injuries.
    I loved that era so much. Staying up late to watch the games on time delay was the .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The WC was such sh** in the 80's. Helped contribute to the myth that Magic is a top ten player of all-time.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    horrible intro music
    point guards
    yesterday's NBA

Bumped for a baseball game at The Kingdome.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Bumped for a baseball game at The Kingdome.
    That actually happened quite a bit back in the day. Off the top of my head the Mavericks had to play their 1984 first-round games at Moody Coliseum on the campus of SMU because Reunion Arena was booked and the Sonics (again) played their 1987 first-round games back at the Edmundson Pavilion because the Seattle Center Coliseum was booked. At any rate the Edmundson Pavilion only seated about 9,000 people, so at least this game was a sellout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The WC was such sh** in the 80's. Helped contribute to the myth that Magic is a top ten player of all-time.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not over 9000? VEGETA WTF?!

Thread Information