My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    On 23 games: 13 wins, 10 draws, and 0 losses.

41 goals scored, 9 conceded.

49 out of 69 pts for a 71% of efficiency.

Would you accept that kind of production from your team?

Looks like a team that heavily depends on their defense. Superstar sefense. ty offense.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Looks like a team that heavily depends on their defense. Superstar sefense. ty offense.
    you lost son? starbucks is the other way tbh.

you lost son? starbucks is the other way tbh.
    Starbucks is ovepriced coffee for basic white and middle class to lower class north American hippies. ing disgusting.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Starbucks is ovepriced coffee for basic white and middle class to lower class north American hippies. ing disgusting.
    ALso for the ty rich Instagrammer

Starbucks seems to see a startus symbol or some like that

Plus, their coffee is too hot!

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Starbucks... is awful

Nothing better than having an expresso in Italy

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Starbucks is gay.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Starbucks... is awful

Yes I'll go to Milan every morning from now on

Or to Little Italy here

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    So has anyone guessed where these numbers are from?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    So has anyone guessed where these numbers are from?
    messi at world cups?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Starbucks... is awful

funniest thing is to see people crowing at a ing starbucks in the middle of Wien

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    messi at world cups?
    Close. Messi on regulation time of the last 4 tournaments he played.

Argentina is unbeaten on the last 4 tournaments with a 71% of efficiency. The highest % of any NT in the World, yet the have nothing to show for it. It just goes to show you than on this type of tournaments you don't only need to do well, but you also need a little bit of luck.

But they were lucky..we werent

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

Argentina is unbeaten on the last 4 tournaments with a 71% of efficiency. The highest % of any NT in the World, yet the have nothing to show for it. It just goes to show you than on this type of tournaments you don't only need to do well, but you also need a little bit of luck.
    son I feel sorry for messi, he deserves at least a major NT trophy. Imo the next copa is his last shot, world cup in russia is a tall order tbh.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    funniest thing is to see people crowing at a ing starbucks in the middle of Wien
    same in Paris... people are ing dumb

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

I'd like to see his stats in the relevant games : vs germany, belgium, netherlands, chile, brazil, uruguay. Do you have them?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I'd like to see his stats in the relevant games : vs germany, belgium, netherlands, chile, brazil, uruguay. Do you have them?
    What do you mean by stats? Goals and assists?

I can give you a very relevant stat: in none of the finals Argentina played, they have had dominance of ball possesion. That right there, is the number one reason why they have come up short.

In the last final against Chile Messi was the player with the most distance made with the ball on his feet, and the guy that least gave the ball away. He was a monster playing all alone.

For the rest of the teams you named, he owns Uruguay and Brazil. Against Belgium he only played once and was one of the best players of the game. And against the Neatherlands he barely got the ball.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    What do you mean by stats? Goals and assists?

I can give you a very relevant stat: in none of the finals Argentina played, they have had dominance of ball possesion. That right there, is the number one reason why they have come up short.

In the last final against Chile Messi was the player with the most distance made with the ball on his feet, and the guy that least gave the ball away. He was a monster playing all alone.

For the rest of the teams you named, he owns Uruguay and Brazil. Against Belgium he only played once and was one of the best players of the game. And against the Neatherlands he barely got the ball.
    yes son I want to see goals, assists, runs, chances created and results. And not against trash like nigeria/venezuela/usa/etc but in the following key games:
    - chile in ca15, ca16 groups and finals
    - germany in wc06, wc10 and wc14
    - netherlands in wc06 and wc14
    - mexico in wc06, ca07, wc10
    - ivory coast in wc06
    - brazil copa07
    - belgium wc14
    - colombia copa11 (at home smh)
    - uruguay copa11 (at home smh) ... luis ing suarez won best man of the compe ion in his home country.
    - entire copa '15

They are all tight games and he did good in some and bad in others. These are games where we can analyze his impact.

Also there is no excuse for argentina to not keep the ball against the likes of chile. None. That's on the coach and on the team leader (messy).
    Also my biggest problem with messi is that when he is not getting the ball (tough game) he can but doesn't really play like a true number 10 and get way back to take it from his defense.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Messi was the man of the match against Uruguay in '11, and Chile in '15. Unfortunately this is a team sport, not an individual one.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Messi was the man of the match against Uruguay in '11, and Chile in '15. Unfortunately this is a team sport, not an individual one.
    funny

this is true except when it is champions league or la liga then it is more Messi carrying the load but yeah when he loses it is indeed a team sport

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    funny

this is true except when it is champions league or la liga then it is more Messi carrying the load but yeah when he loses it is indeed a team sport
    Nop, it's always true.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Nop, it's always true.
    sons, trolling aside, if it ain't us winning I sincerely hope misty win one world cup because he deserves it tbh. I like trolling messi fans but he is one of the true top 5 players so it's sad seeing him losing because of a team full of talented gots tbh (higuain, aguero, di maria .. these dudes have the mental strength of a niglet)

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Nop, it's always true.
    hum...ok

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    funny

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    my brazil showing no mercy tbh

Thread Information