Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that game is s, tbh... hope they have a playable demo of 2 soon... I'll probably head out to PSX '16 in Anaheim in December, it would be nice if I can play for a bit.
    Nice. If you need any recommendations for houses or hikes in the area, hit me up on PM son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, weird they didn't do a Master Race version of the 1st one... the XBox360 is basically a smaller NT kernel with DirectX 9/10... I suppose there's other technical reasons, like needing to redo all the textures in higher res or something like that. (unless there's some sort of exclusivity agreement with console makers).
    Oh man, this is bull . I tried to swim across the Rio Grande and died in it. I have swam across it before, it's not that hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice. If you need any recommendations for houses or hikes in the area, hit me up on PM son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Red Dead Revolver worth playing?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not really in my opinion.

Game is level based, not open world. Red is the main character but you also play as other characters in their respective levels. The gameplay is similar to Redemption just not as refined, you still use dead eye, there's a cover system, horse riding etc. but without a vast and detailed world to explore and interact with, i've never felt the urge to replay the game.

The game GUN was a better option in the western genre at the time, kinda like Redemption before Redemption.
    Last edited by Bynumite; 10-23-2016 at 10:34 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    never played it, tbh... when I heard it wasn't open world, I didn't even care to try it out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really in my opinion.

Game is level based, not open world. Red is the main character but you also play as other characters in their respective levels. The gameplay is similar to Redemption just not as refined, you still use dead eye, there's a cover system, horse riding etc. but without a vast and detailed world to explore and interact with, i've never felt the urge to replay the game.

The game GUN was a better option in the western genre at the time, kinda like Redemption before Redemption.
    I'll probably skip it then. I think we have pretty similar tastes in these kind of games since I know you like GTA V, hate GTA IV, and rank San Andreas as the GOAT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other than having a completely bull boss battle and the map being too small, GUN was a pretty badass game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll probably skip it then. I think we have pretty similar tastes in these kind of games since I know you like GTA V, hate GTA IV, and rank San Andreas as the GOAT.
    Since you dusted off the Xbox 360, give bullestorm a try if you never have. It was a fun shooter (don't remember if available on master race too)

EDIT: nvm it's on Windows too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm about 60% through RDR now, I just finished up the missions in Mexico. It's a pretty epic game, but I don't think I'd quite put it at the level of GTA V or GTA San Andreas. It's still one of the best games I have ever played though. I'm amazed it seems a lot more like GTA V than GTA IV since it was released two years after that abortion.

Speaking of GTA IV, I installed that on my PC for the LOLs and it runs at ing 30-70 fps.

I mean GTA V runs for me at ing 60-100 fps and looks worlds better.

Damn I wish they would have made a remaster for RDR. That game is just begging for a 1080p or 4k remaster like GTA V. I can't imagine how awesome this game would be with 4k textures, Skyrim level god rays, and long ass draw distances.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm about 60% through RDR now, I just finished up the missions in Mexico. It's a pretty epic game, but I don't think I'd quite put it at the level of GTA V or GTA San Andreas. It's still one of the best games I have ever played though. I'm amazed it seems a lot more like GTA V than GTA IV since it was released two years after that abortion.

Speaking of GTA IV, I installed that on my PC for the LOLs and it runs at ing 30-70 fps.

Damn I wish they would have made a remaster for RDR. That game is just begging for a 1080p or 4k remaster like GTA V. I can't imagine how awesome this game would be with 4k textures, Skyrim level god rays, and long ass draw distances.
    make sure you play through undead nightmare after you finish it. Solid DLC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    make sure you play through undead nightmare after you finish it. Solid DLC
    I refuse to buy DLC. Most of the time when I pirate it it's ty anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I refuse to buy DLC. Most of the time when I pirate it it's ty anyways.
    I rarely buy dlc as well but that ones worth it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't like undead nightmare... just not into the zombie ... some people loved it though...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You'll think you're almost done with the game like three or four times.

When you do complete the last mission though, ride straight into town for one last random encounter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'll think you're almost done with the game like three or four times.
    That's good to hear. I only said I was 60% done since that's the completion percentage I have so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't like undead nightmare... just not into the zombie ... some people loved it though...
    I liked it, but it was quite short. They only charged $20-30 for it I believe upon release and it was a stand-alone game. Reminds me of Friday the 13th for Nintendo where you had to scramble to the next cabin (town in this case) to alleviate the threat quickly. It puts a sense of urgency and dread into the game especially when you're on foot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I liked it, but it was quite short. They only charged $20-30 for it I believe upon release and it was a stand-alone game. Reminds me of Friday the 13th for Nintendo where you had to scramble to the next cabin (town in this case) to alleviate the threat quickly. It puts a sense of urgency and dread into the game especially when you're on foot.
    i also enjoyed the fan service, they gave us a unicorn the s out a ing rainbow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished Red Dead Redemption: best $5 I have spent since I got that blowjob from LkrFan's sister in Tijuana.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just finished Red Dead Redemption: best $5 I have spent since I got that blowjob from LkrFan's sister in Tijuana.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That wasn't my sister. It was a tranny, got!

Thread Information