And concedding the least amount..

But guess what got gets credited for it?

Justice for Argentina Defense. Mascheranomvp, Funes morimvp, otlmendimvp are the real heroes.

Their defense have been the real superstar in the last three finals appereance.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Truthbombs tbh

good job as always op

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Just look at this ing team without Messi. Great timing for this , got.
    Last edited by DAF86; 09-06-2016 at 07:26 PM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Look at that defense without a Messi for opposing teams to play scared as and barely cross midfield.

Messi is the reason why our defense is so good

Defense is jusg sick and tired of carrying messi and not getting any credit. Hopefully they start playing lazy and have an IDGF at ude. They never get credit anyway.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    OP you should set your energies into losing your virginity imho.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Messi is the reason why our defense is so good

Defense is jusg sick and tired of carrying messi and not getting any credit. Hopefully they start playing lazy and have an IDGF at ude. They never get credit anyway.
    I'll come clean and admit that it's been a joy watching Messi dominate oppositions. He hasn't scored a goal in the knock out stages, but he set up Di Maria and had a hand in Higuain's goal against Belgium. Ultimately, his biggest contribution comes from the fact that he has to be marked and that really limits opponents offensively..His ability to keep CMF's and DMF's play defense 90% is also part of the reason why oppositions are having trouble building up offense. He breaks the connection between offense and defense..Messi is the main gun in offense and part of the reason why they're successful in defending as well.

You might notice him walking in the field in defense and waiting in front, but a close look and you will know that it effectively keeps CMF's and DMF's at bay..which limits other teams to crosses and poor attempts in the middle. I only wish Ronaldo was used in the same sense.

I would also like to comment on all the Ozil hate on this board...Though he has been subpar and hasn't scored much goals or assisted that much, Ronaldo loves him for a reason. I've never seen as good of a player as Ozil in terms of drawing opponets to him to give others the space..There is a reason why he was initially placed in front..

It's unfortunate that get so many idiots that can't appreciate how important that is..Ozil has been phenomenal. Germany has a lot of great subs, but he's still there for a reason. Lowe sees this tbh. Selfless player..Everything is about giving people the opportunity to succeed.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    And concedding the least amount..

But guess what got gets credited for it?

Justice for Argentina Defense. Mascheranomvp, Funes morimvp, otlmendimvp are the real heroes.

Their defense have been the real superstar in the last three finals appereance.
    cmon son, not even mascherano's mother wife and kids would take him over messi

Thread Information