My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So far I have it 1-1

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Smith is tough lad but now he is cut and canelo has made deposits to the body

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Smith is tough lad but now he is cut and canelo has made deposits to the body
    Gotta give credit where credit is due...Floyd outclassing Canelo the way he did looks more and more impressive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully canelo loses..dude is starting to duck.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta give credit where credit is due...Floyd outclassing Canelo the way he did looks more and more impressive
    Not really. Canelo was 22, drained, wore mandatory stuffed gloves at Floyd's request, and had the wrong gameplan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. Canelo was 22, drained, wore mandatory stuffed gloves at Floyd's request, and had the wrong gameplan
    Yup. Floyd was smart to fight him that young.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully canelo loses..dude is starting to duck.
    you mean like how floyd ducked his biggest compe ion until they were both well past their primes? its strategic

Dryer than Kunta's ankles Ashy Larry's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you mean like how floyd ducked his biggest compe ion until they were both well past their primes? its strategic
    Not gonna say it's Canelo. It's clearly Golden Boy. Look at that garbage roster after Canelo. Maybe Jo Jo Diaz but everything just won't cut it. The fact that Golovkin had to jumped through hoops, fight for an interim WBC belt just to have Cotto and Canelo dodge him, even as much as to hand over a belt is crazy.

Canelo was was clearly a middleweight last night. Oscar is trying to milk Canelo while adding age to Golovkin.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Kid looks really good right now. He needs to fight one of the 54 studs or Golovkin. As far as Golovkin, wax Sainders and if Canelo don't come up, he's gotta either fight Jacobs move to 68. Maybe fight DeGale or Jack.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kid looks really good right now. He needs to fight one of the 54 studs or Golovkin. As far as Golovkin, wax Sainders and if Canelo don't come up, he's gotta either fight Jacobs move to 68. Maybe fight DeGale or Jack.

This

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sounds like a lot of excuses.
    Boxing is 1 on 1 ..you cant blame teammates when you lose
    And canelo had fast hands and power even at 22.
    He lost to a better pure boxer period

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He needs to fight GGG already, not this sept 2017 bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not gonna say it's Canelo. It's clearly Golden Boy. Look at that garbage roster after Canelo. Maybe Jo Jo Diaz but everything just won't cut it. The fact that Golovkin had to jumped through hoops, fight for an interim WBC belt just to have Cotto and Canelo dodge him, even as much as to hand over a belt is crazy.

Canelo was was clearly a middleweight last night. Oscar is trying to milk Canelo while adding age to Golovkin.
    That's why they advise Canelo against weighing in on the unofficial weight because fans will realise he is big enough to fight GGG.

Golden Boy are protecting their investment, when I think about it I would have done the same but it sucks for the fan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's why they advise Canelo against weighing in on the unofficial weight because fans will realise he is big enough to fight GGG.

Golden Boy are protecting their investment, when I think about it I would have done the same but it sucks for the fan.
    That Golden Boy Roster is thin. But Golovkin has to cave and the B side. But if this fight makes over 100-150M, Golovkin would be a fool to just settle for 10M. Kinda like Manny versus Floyd. Floyd offered 40M and no PPV. Manny stood firm and walked away with 100-120M. Business side of boxing is killing potential great fights.

Thread Information