My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Allied Mom Force

The Allied Mom Force!!" (母ちゃん連合軍!!, Kā-chan Rengōgun!!) is episode 281 of the Naruto: Shippūden anime.

Summary

Ebisu gathers the remaining personnel in Konohagakure to prepare for the eventuality of an attack, but the mothers of theAllied Mothers Force reassures him that they were ready to defend the village. Throughout the day, Konohamaru, who is intent on protecting the village, receives intel from the other children in the village about people lurking in the surrounding forests. This however, seemingly turns out to only be a travelling circus, until a group of Sumo Wrestlers attempts to attack the village. They are, however, unceremoniously defeated by the alliance of mothers and later Konohamaru who finishes them off with a Rasengan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Allied Mom Force

The Allied Mom Force!!" (母ちゃん連合軍!!, Kā-chan Rengōgun!!) is episode 281 of the Naruto: Shippūden anime.

Summary

Ebisu gathers the remaining personnel in Konohagakure to prepare for the eventuality of an attack, but the mothers of theAllied Mothers Force reassures him that they were ready to defend the village. Throughout the day, Konohamaru, who is intent on protecting the village, receives intel from the other children in the village about people lurking in the surrounding forests. This however, seemingly turns out to only be a travelling circus, until a group of Sumo Wrestlers attempts to attack the village. They are, however, unceremoniously defeated by the alliance of mothers and later Konohamaru who finishes them off with a Rasengan.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The Allied Mom Force

Summary

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Allied Mom Force

Summary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Allied Mom Force

Summary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Allied Mom Force

Summary

No ing way

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How f'ing hard is it it to take the mils and open some franchise restaurants or something? These dumbass athletes, tbh.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How f'ing hard is it it to take the mils and open some franchise restaurants or something? These dumbass athletes, tbh.
    It's stupid to do anything but sit on the money once you're that rich from sports. With $60 million you're set for life, what's the point of trying to make more? It's one thing if you made $60 million from running a successful business for 25 years, but athletes thinking they're businessmen is re ed, most of them seem to lose a ton of money thinking they can own a successful business. Here's a perfect example of this kind of delusional athlete at the 2:15 mark:

LOL Hopson never even got drafted.

PRESSURE MAKES DIAMONDS
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's stupid to do anything but sit on the money once you're that rich from sports. With $60 million you're set for life, what's the point of trying to make more? It's one thing if you made $60 million from running a successful business for 25 years, but athletes thinking they're businessmen is re ed, most of them seem to lose a ton of money thinking they can own a successful business. Here's a perfect example of this kind of delusional athlete at the 2:15 mark:

I was just about to type this almost word for word.

All you dumb s have to do is leave your money in your

ING SAVINGS ACCOUNT,

AND YOU'D LIKELY NEVER HAVE A MONEY PROBLEM

YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. BUT YOU DUMB ASSES THINK

Y'ALL BILL GATES OR SOME ...

GTFO.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's why you incorporate; to limit the liability.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was just about to type this almost word for word.

All you dumb s have to do is leave your money in your

ING SAVINGS ACCOUNT,

AND YOU'D LIKELY NEVER HAVE A MONEY PROBLEM

YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. BUT YOU DUMB ASSES THINK

Y'ALL BILL GATES OR SOME ...

GTFO.
    So, just modestly lounge til you die? It's not human nature. You're either going forward or you're going backwards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got done with my taxes, was looking at my earnings the past 10 years.... would you believe I made $1.8 million over that time? Crazy

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got done with my taxes, was looking at my earnings the past 10 years.... would you believe I made $1.8 million over that time? Crazy
    Congrats.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

They get people asking them to fund their business endeavors all day, every day. Of course they're gonna invest money, especially in stuff that seems like a sure thing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Allied Mom Force

Summary

how is this relevant tbh?

Thread Information