Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's right. Kawhi is never gong to be an Alpha franchise player. If Scottie Pippen were dead already, I would swear he'd been reincarnated as Kawhi.

Kawhi is and will always be a Robin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's right about Klaynus. Not right about Kawhi though, obviously.
    Yeash because Kawhi can take us past round 1 or 2 of a playoff series

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the playoffs of the last three years have shown us anything, is that kawhi and klay are only behind lebron in leading their own team through the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you even watch Klay during the playoffs? He didn't choke like Kiwi did.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's right. Kawhi is never gong to be an Alpha franchise player. If Scottie Pippen were dead already, I would swear he'd been reincarnated as Kawhi.

Yeash because Kawhi can take us past round 1 or 2 of a playoff series

Did you even watch Klay during the playoffs? He didn't choke like Kiwi did.
    Klay bailed the unanimous MVP out more than a handful of times these vanilla takes, man. So outdated. Same posters that get tight when they say Kiwi is a system player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't remember Robin ever getting a Finals MVP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't remember Robin ever getting a Finals MVP.
    Kiwi fanboys still bring up his worthless FMVP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worthless? How so? He took it from the leagues best player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the first take method. Say something so ing wrong. You get hits. Over done tbh and people need to stop posting this garbage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asstray...and who do you play for? It's the top honor, in the top series of his field. Pretty heavy I'd say.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't say stupid takes. I got about 30 fans at any given time willing to bump my takes.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asstray...and who do you play for? It's the top honor, in the top series of his field. Pretty heavy I'd say.
    FMVP and MVP are the 2 most coveted awards for sake.

Unless you get one playing against boobie dude.. .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. You make that? That's hilarious.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he not see Harden fail hard last season? Did he not see Curry have two pedestrian finals in a row?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. You make that? That's hilarious.
    Nah. I don't have those kind of skills. Just know how to use google images.

Last edited by Spurtacular; 09-24-2016 at 05:04 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard for me to stay mad at JT, though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love how Parker being the third best player in '07 is spouted constantly, but this isn't.

If the NBA changed it to playoffs MVP, like they should, Duncan rightfully would have won it and Ginobili would have been second.

Nothing bothers the late to the bandwagon crowd like a shot at Leonard, though Green and Splitter aren't far behind. They think they were the big three and the real big three were just along for the ride.

Unless he wins a championship as the clear best player, Leonard will never receive much credit from most NBA players. Most still have an antiquated view of the game. He doesn't have the personality or average enough points for their taste. Duncan would have suffered the same fate had he not won a handful of rings.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love how Parker being the third best player in '07 is spouted constantly, but this isn't.

If the NBA changed it to playoffs MVP, like they should, Duncan rightfully would have won it and Ginobili would have been second.

Nothing bothers the late to the bandwagon crowd like a shot at Leonard, though Green and Splitter aren't far behind. They think they were the big three and the real big three were just along for the ride.

Unless he wins a championship as the clear best player, Leonard will never receive much credit from most NBA players. Most still have an antiquated view of the game. He doesn't have the personality or average enough points for their taste. Duncan would have suffered the same fate had he not won a handful of rings.
    This team doesn't challenge without Kawhi. Paper tigers would be the ending legacy for the Spurs and Tim. Spurs don't go anywhere without Kawhi tbh.

We don't even win 2014 without Kawhi as our clear cut best player. Spurs already out by the first round again.

Has Duncan ever played with a 2015,2016 cancer(besides those years of course)? Not to mention he was also part of the problem in 2016.

Tiago becoming a bum and porker playing worse, but hey, lets me mainstream cuck fans and pretend Kawhi was somehow gonna win with those squads.

got.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team doesn't challenge without Kawhi. Paper tigers would be the ending legacy for the Spurs and Tim. Spurs don't go anywhere without Kawhi tbh.

We don't even win 2014 without Kawhi as our clear cut best player. Spurs already out by the first round again.

Has Duncan ever played with a 2015,2016 cancer(besides those years of course)? Not to mention he was also part of the problem in 2016.

Tiago becoming a bum and porker playing worse, but hey, lets me mainstream cuck fans and pretend Kawhi was somehow gonna win with those squads.

got.
    Yawn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well, there's the fact that Kawhi won it while playing against LeBron. Enrique won it by abusing some guy named Boobie.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People in here got it all wrong on Kawhi. Sure he's an MVP candadite and he is a beta in the playoffs, but that's all part of growing up. In 2014 he had to be told to score. In 2016-17 he shows us that he is taking the baton from Tim, I believe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Terry is a real piece of work. The more correct nickname for him is CROP DUSTER.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People in here got it all wrong on Kawhi. Sure he's an MVP candadite and he is a beta in the playoffs, but that's all part of growing up. In 2014 he had to be told to score. In 2016-17 he shows us that he is taking the baton from Tim, I believe.
    He was the best player from both teams vs OKC this past playoffs but he a beta. Ok got.

Thread Information