Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    He also won a championship from between 2006-2007 and you conveniently leave out how he lost 16 games between 2012-2016 without a major bowl game and never beating his biggest rival once during that span. The program stalled overall with the offense and the passing game becoming an embarassment despite having big-time WRs. It's obvious you're just talking out of your mouth because you really have no clue what was going on with the program.
    Well since I have every game LSU has played 2006-2015 right here in front of me with all the scores, you are 100% wrong.

If a coach got fired because he couldn't beat Alabama who would be left?

Post Count
    Well since I have every game LSU has played 2006-2015 right here in front of me with all the scores, you are 100% wrong.

If a coach got fired because he couldn't beat Alabama who would be left?
    He got fired after he lost to an average Auburn team. And you can claim you have every game in front of you which I seriously doubt you've watched most of them, but I live in this state, read all the articles, watch the games, etc. His program became stagnant after 2011. Offense never evolved, passing game sucked, wasted great talent every season. He sent more guys to the pros the last few seasons compared to anyone else and couldn't get the job done. His offense may work in the PAC-12 where defenses aren't quite as physical, but I seriously doubt he will get a major head coaching job anywhere else.

He got fired after he lost to an average Auburn team. And you can claim you have every game in front of you which I seriously doubt you've watched most of them, but I live in this state, read all the articles, watch the games, etc. His program became stagnant after 2011. Offense never evolved, passing game sucked, wasted great talent every season. He sent more guys to the pros the last few seasons compared to anyone else and couldn't get the job done. His offense may work in the PAC-12 where defenses aren't quite as physical, but I seriously doubt he will get a major head coaching job anywhere else.
    I;m a gambler, so I need info, I own THE PLAYBOOK, which gives the reader every stat/trend there is when it comes to ATS wagering. I have all the Division I teams last 10 years in that mag...ok?

I folllow all divisions, and can talk LSU football back when Billy Cannon was there, alright?

Les Miles beats Auburn, now what? Well?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Because what Billy Cannon food back in the day is relevant to studying the spread this Saturday.

God you're stupid.

Poor little kid, ya really have to pity the guy. And I do.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You know what I love about this thread? I have a specific person blocked so I can't read his stupid comments, but I can read your reaction to them. It's glorious.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    We have to go all the way back to Y.A. tle to name an LSU QB who made a name for himself. Why couldn't he ever land that stud QB?

I would however waited to see how the rest of this season went.
    Recruiting was never the issue for Les. He was incapable of developing a quarterback of his own. The only QBs who played well under Les were either left behind by Saban and Jimbo or were already developed at another school/JuCo before coming to Baton Rouge. He did land Zach Mettenberger, but that was after he was already developed at Georgia and Butler CC.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    I;m a gambler, so I need info, I own THE PLAYBOOK, which gives the reader every stat/trend there is when it comes to ATS wagering. I have all the Division I teams last 10 years in that mag...ok?

I folllow all divisions, and can talk LSU football back when Billy Cannon was there, alright?

Les Miles beats Auburn, now what? Well?
    "I have my almanac, I don't need to watch the games!"

"I have my almanac, I don't need to watch the games!"
    Little guy, Fridays is my get it all done day so Sat-MNF are free during football season, ok? Seen more football games than anyone on this ST, ok?

So as usual, 100% wrong.

Been watching SEC games before Wilbur Jackson showed up in Alabama, ok? Wanna talk Billy Cannon and those LSU teams? Who was that LSU RB will that long ass neck?

Thread Information