Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I am not anticipating a repeat or anything crazy...the NFL doesnt work like that but I was reading tons of reports that the Broncos are just a wild card team this season and will look unimpressive. I think people forget how subpar they looked most of last season.

They have looked very good thus far and are doing much better than the projected rankings had them. The defense is still a monster and the rookie QB Trevor is doing way better than expected.

Not expecting anything special after last years superbowl win but it wouldnt stun me if they did return to the SB either.

Reports from mainstream media and casual fans are usually inaccurate, my the same media still acts like Manning played a part in the SB run..

Broncos' defense might be slightly worse without Jackson(Trevathean's loss never bothered me), but the offense is significantly better than last year..not only did they upgrade at QB, but they can also finally run Kubiak's system and run the ball, rather than catering to Manning..

They are on their own level right now, along with New England(just like last season, where the AFC le game was the real SB), but obviously the best team doesn't always win in the NFL, so it's irrelevant..

John Elway the don driving up Assweiler's price, knowing hes atrocious..

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I'm impressed. Fun team to watch unlike last year under Peyton.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ware looks banged up; he will be crucial to another Superbowl run imo

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    incredibly impressed

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I`m impressed. Siemian is good QB, defense is on superbowl level.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Reports from mainstream media and casual fans are usually inaccurate, my the same media still acts like Manning played a part in the SB run..

Broncos' defense might be slightly worse without Jackson(Trevathean's loss never bothered me), but the offense is significantly better than last year..not only did they upgrade at QB, but they can also finally run Kubiak's system and run the ball, rather than catering to Manning..

They are on their own level right now, along with New England(just like last season, where the AFC le game was the real SB), but obviously the best team doesn't always win in the NFL, so it's irrelevant..

John Elway the don driving up Assweiler's price, knowing hes atrocious..
    I'm impressed. Fun team to watch unlike last year under Peyton.
    incredibly impressed
    I`m impressed. Siemian is good QB, defense is on superbowl level.
    Not to mention theyve played against a HIGHLY motivated Panthers team looking for revenge, a Colts team that always seems to find a way to beat us, and @ Bengals today.

I think people forget lat season we lost to Raiders and almost to the Chargers in a crucial final game of the season...we looked EXTREMELY subpar most of the regular season

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    This season so far is going exactly how I thought it would (which is saying something because I'm usually wrong).

Everyone kept telling me we were ed without Manning. All of those people obviously never really watched the Broncos last year because a trained monkey would have been an upgrade from his noodle arm last year. Turns out the monkey we trained is pretty ing good so far and can help us establish an actual run game.

Losing Malik hurt a bit but our defense is still top 3 and comes up huge in huge spots, and now our offense is at least average. I can't wait for the divisional games because that will be the true test if we can win the West again. Honestly, it's between us and the Pats, who can also win with a trained monkey but unfortunately get to roll out the GOAT in a couple weeks.

Finally, I firmly believe Von Miller is the best defensive player in football....and all those "but Ware is out" comments are from people that haven't watched Shane and Shaq ball out....Ware is a beast, but those two guys are future pro bowlers.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Ware looks banged up; he will be crucial to another Superbowl run imo
    Nah

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    In 2015 they only lost 4 games and only one by more than 7 points. They have gone...18-4.

What's not to like and as they showed in 2015 they can win despite the QB, and the guy they have is playing great. Very realistic to see a 13-3/12-4 season and another division le.

Ware is just a luxury, at this point, tbh..he's not essential anymore..

Shane Ray has definitely surpassed him IMO..

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    This season so far is going exactly how I thought it would (which is saying something because I'm usually wrong).

Everyone kept telling me we were ed without Manning. All of those people obviously never really watched the Broncos last year because a trained monkey would have been an upgrade from his noodle arm last year. Turns out the monkey we trained is pretty ing good so far and can help us establish an actual run game.

Losing Malik hurt a bit but our defense is still top 3 and comes up huge in huge spots, and now our offense is at least average. I can't wait for the divisional games because that will be the true test if we can win the West again. Honestly, it's between us and the Pats, who can also win with a trained monkey but unfortunately get to roll out the GOAT in a couple weeks.

Finally, I firmly believe Von Miller is the best defensive player in football....and all those "but Ware is out" comments are from people that haven't watched Shane and Shaq ball out....Ware is a beast, but those two guys are future pro bowlers.
    What I remember the most about last season is that every W was forceful except ironically the superbowl W. Every single game was a struggle to win...the Broncos just somehow found a way to win using their D because the O was absent.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    What I remember the most about last season is that every W was forceful except ironically the superbowl W. Every single game was a struggle to win...the Broncos just somehow found a way to win using their D because the O was absent.
    Absolutely. All the games went down to a defensive stop in the fourth. This is a better team.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Ware is just a luxury, at this point, tbh..he's not essential anymore..

Shane Ray has definitely surpassed him IMO..
    It's awfully close....although if you listen to the media and most casual fans, Ware is head and shoulders above him.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Excellent.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Defense is just as good as last year. Maliek Jackson is overrated and was a two gapper; those guys are replaceable.

Offense looks better this year than last year with fresh legs (whether Lynch or Siemian, which both look pretty good so far) at QB instead of the old slowpoke with the broken arm. Sanders and Thomas are beasts and Anderson is very good, too.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Defense is just as good as last year. Maliek Jackson is overrated and was a two gapper; those guys are replaceable.

Offense looks better this year than last year with fresh legs (whether Lynch or Siemian, which both look pretty good so far) at QB instead of the old slowpoke with the broken arm. Sanders and Thomas are beasts and Anderson is very good, too.
    I appreciate what Manning did for this franchise...what people dont understand was his arrival is what brought most of this talent here + Elways GM'ing. However, I do agree, Manning was non existent last year. We were BARELY winning games last year...I dont recall any blow outs in any games and we barely beat the Steelers+Patriots and did enough to beat the Panthers.

If we had this offense those games wouldnt be CLOSE.

In 2015 they only lost 4 games and only one by more than 7 points. They have gone...18-4.

What's not to like and as they showed in 2015 they can win despite the QB, and the guy they have is playing great. Very realistic to see a 13-3/12-4 season and another division le.
    Wow, sounds like you dug really deep in your almanac to pull out those revelations.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Must suck to be a Texans fan...

Seeing kubiak dominate in Denver while being stuck with lossweiler/assweiler. And JJ Watts injury

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Must suck to be a Texans fan...

Seeing kubiak dominate in Denver while being stuck with lossweiler/assweiler. And JJ Watts injury
    On the bright side, there's no way they don't make the playoffs, unlike teams like the Raiders which will have to fight to compete for a wild card spot

Veteran
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Broncos stacked

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Next game is going to be very interesting... best offense in the NFL vs. the best defense in the NFL, but the Broncos are at home. Still, the Broncos haven't faced an offense this good in a long time... I could see the Falcons winning

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Next game is going to be very interesting... best offense in the NFL vs. the best defense in the NFL, but the Broncos are at home. Still, the Broncos haven't faced an offense this good in a long time... I could see the Falcons winning
    Honestly, the Broncos haven't faced anyone that great on either side of the ball. This will definitely be the test to see if a repeat is realistic....which at the beginning of the season I honestly didn't think there would be.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Honestly, the Broncos haven't faced anyone that great on either side of the ball. This will definitely be the test to see if a repeat is realistic....which at the beginning of the season I honestly didn't think there would be.
    Your defense is great but you haven't really faced a Julio type yet... I don't see your elite but smallish CBs hanging with Julio, so it could be a dogfight.

Also props to me for having the Falcons as playoff contenders before the season when nobody else did

Thread Information