Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And over 48% overall. Y'all still not believers? Emperor trump will drag you all kicking and screaming to prosperity and strength, for he cares about you all even those who doubted him.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL anyone believing in that fat piece of .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I said that when he has trumps odds at 3% a few weeks ago but his fat ass got the red suppository because he's singing a different tune

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump still needs either CO (now at 42.7%) or NH (42.3%) to win electoral college and he'd have to win all the swing states he's over 50% in: FL (60.4%), NC (63.9%), OH (65.5%), NV (58.8%) - polls-only forecast - fivethirtyeight.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Co has swung red the last week or two, also he was up in a nm poll but we need more data. Va and pa are within 2-3 points and I'm not giving up on white working class Michigan. We only need ONE of these or any other slightly Clinton leaning state. She's got a lot of ground to protect with little room for error. CNN reporting she's given up on Ohio and Nc.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And of course, IA (71.9%), MI (37.1%) and PA (36.1%) are also in play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Romney was ahead of Barry after the 1st debate.
    49% to 43%.

Lot of game left.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Co has swung red the last week or two, also he was up in a nm poll but we need more data. Va and pa are within 2-3 points and I'm not giving up on white working class Michigan. We only need ONE of these or any other slightly Clinton leaning state. She's got a lot of ground to protect with little room for error. CNN reporting she's given up on Ohio and Nc.
    Don't agree - it's still Trump with one path and little room for error - it's only now POSSIBLE.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And over 48% overall. Y'all still not believers? Emperor trump will drag you all kicking and screaming to prosperity and strength, for he cares about you all even those who doubted him.
    I love the cherry picking. With the two actual projections he still has are ~3% in favor of HRC.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't agree - it's still Trump with one path and little room for error - it's only now POSSIBLE.
    If Hillary is pulling out of the states where trump was once thought vulnerable and trump is within 5% in about a dozen states that are traditionally blue leaning, and only has to hold what he's got plus flip one of those dozen I'd say I have to disagree. She has no margin for error, and unless you think trump is vulnerable in ga or az then he's on the offensive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said that when he has trumps odds at 3% a few weeks ago but his fat ass got the red suppository because he's singing a different tune
    You were scoffing believing in fat piece of Trump a few weeks ago?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you so desperate? lol

Colorado its still very much in Clinton's favor.

No Colorado, Virginia and Pennsylvania. That is all and that is it.

NC is also in play. Very close battle there.

After tonight we will know for sure who will win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No we won't. Both of these candidates are more than capable of blowing any lead this election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hilarious how people can draw such radically different conclusions from the same polls. The only poll that really counts is the one on November 8.

Personally I think Clinton will win easily. If it still looks "close" by the election I expect the protest votes for Johnson and Stein to switch at the last minute with most going to Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hilarious how people can draw such radically different conclusions from the same polls. The only poll that really counts is the one on November 8.

Personally I think Clinton will win easily. If it still looks "close" by the election I expect the protest votes for Johnson and Stein to switch at the last minute with most going to Clinton.
    Silver doesn't poll but instead aggregates and adjusts for bias and trends. He has nailed several elections now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The scariest thing about 10Ms of American dumb s is that they actually decide whom to vote based on the silliness, the show biz of ing debates, as if MONTHS and MONTHS of campaigning left them uninformed. Truly ing amazing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

and even tho younger voters cannot stand Hillary, will they listen to their choice guy Bernie and vote for her as he admonishes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver doesn't poll but instead aggregates and adjusts for bias and trends. He has nailed several elections now.
    Silver is more than a neutral aggregator. He makes personal predictions as well and definitely blew the Republican Primary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see it. I'll venture that she'll squeak out a close victory due to low voter turnout, but it could easily go the other way.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why are you so desperate? lol

Colorado its still very much in Clinton's favor.

No Colorado, Virginia and Pennsylvania. That is all and that is it.

NC is also in play. Very close battle there.

You saying it's out of the question doesn't make it so. The polls disagree. Not the ones from 3 weeks ago those don't matter I'm talking about today. I could care less about your random opinion. Let's talk about data and logical reasoning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver is more than a neutral aggregator. He makes personal predictions as well and definitely blew the Republican Primary.
    I get that nuance is tough for you but I pay attention to his statistical projections and not unsubstantiated assertions from you about quips he has made at various times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ppl actually believe Shillary will be president?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get that nuance is tough for you but I pay attention to his statistical projections and not unsubstantiated assertions from you about quips he has made at various times.

what an ignorant head.

Would you believe Nate Silver?

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...-donald-trump/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ppl actually believe Shillary will be president?
    Yep. Sad but true.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And if nc is so close, why does Nate disagree and why are reports saying that Hillary has pulled out of the state? Nov 8 just may come as a shock to you dude you're letting your emotions get in the way of reasoning.

Thread Information