Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe's parents were selling his .
    Kobe's parents were sniffing rails off of each other's genitals with the money from selling their beloved son's . Pure too. Uncut, my shnizz-nozz!
    Kobe's mom was able to renew her 18 year old tramp stamp back to it's Day 1 vigor. She goes to sleep with a smile now... The poor dear.

Kobe's dad be's riding in a pimped out car from selling Kobe's .
    They be doing alright now from St. Kobes. Wish the Lakers could have gotten some of that charity, the past half decade, but I understand him wanting his parents to do well over his "job".
    Kobe is a Got Damned saint for giving all his away to his ma and pa!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were selling your .
    I didn't even notice this retort after me applauding you using a semi-original post, lol.
    Please... allow me to respond:

Yup, they sure were. They were seconds away from winning a 'chip. You remember what that feeling is like? Being right there, ready to win it all? Of course not. It's been so long for you... and the last time you even tasted the playoffs was... Wait, wasn't that a disgusting, horrifying and shaming sweep?

I digress, they lost and then they gained redemption in the most epic of ways. That moment will be a 30 for 30 sooner than you think and it will be Epic. It will be beautiful. When was the last time you were able to lord that kind of stuff at anyone, huh? Not recently. You are definitely in the desert of a miserable 'chip-gap and you're feeling it.

Now... on to what matters: while they were selling our , what was Kobe doing at that very moment? Hmmmm? That fool was masturbating to some 4/10 white girl, getting frustrated with himself for not being able to climax as his wife is camming him for the next settlement. All the while his own ma was securing the money, selling his , to refresh that tramp stamp.

All the while orchestrating the utter destruction of his own team for the next 5 years and counting.
    I'm laughing as I'm typing... Kobe has given us such entertainment these many years.

You too! I love you, bud! Very entertaining! Keep coming at me!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    come to think of it, i love kobe too
    Who doesn't? He's friend to all animals...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan quit---then took off with 6 million smackers.
    Kobe quit after the sweep. Then robbed roughly 135 million smackers from your favorite franchise.
    How do you feel about that? The captain of the biggest ship on the ocean, plundering the head companies funds for five consecuive years while steering the ship towards the Bermuda Triangle. Open eyed! Then, after all hope is lost, he leaves. Leaves the company. Leaves the passengers. Leaves you.
    I honestly feel for you. You must feel betrayed, but are too proud to admit that you followed a false god all these years. But you can be yourself here. With us. With me. It's a safe haven for you and your kind. Let it all out. I'm here for you.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kobe's parents were sniffing rails off of each other's genitals with the money from selling their beloved son's . Pure too. Uncut, my shnizz-nozz!
    Kobe's mom was able to renew her 18 year old tramp stamp back to it's Day 1 vigor. She goes to sleep with a smile now... The poor dear.

Kobe's dad be's riding in a pimped out car from selling Kobe's .
    They be doing alright now from St. Kobes. Wish the Lakers could have gotten some of that charity, the past half decade, but I understand him wanting his parents to do well over his "job".
    Kobe is a Got Damned saint for giving all his away to his ma and pa!
    Now... on to what matters: while they were selling our , what was Kobe doing at that very moment? Hmmmm? That fool was masturbating to some 4/10 white girl, getting frustrated with himself for not being able to climax as his wife is camming him for the next settlement. All the while his own ma was securing the money, selling his , to refresh that tramp stamp.

All the while orchestrating the utter destruction of his own team for the next 5 years and counting.
    I'm laughing as I'm typing... Kobe has given us such entertainment these many years.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe's parents were selling his .
    They were selling your .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe quit after the sweep. Then robbed roughly 135 million smackers from your favorite franchise.
    How do you feel about that? The captain of the biggest ship on the ocean, plundering the head companies funds for five consecuive years while steering the ship towards the Bermuda Triangle. Open eyed! Then, after all hope is lost, he leaves. Leaves the company. Leaves the passengers. Leaves you.
    I honestly feel for you. You must feel betrayed, but are too proud to admit that you followed a false god all these years. But you can be yourself here. With us. With me. It's a safe haven for you and your kind. Let it all out. I'm here for you.
    They were selling your .

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    They were selling your .
    You were celebrating their .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You were celebrating their .

They were selling your .

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    They were selling your .
    Kobe's parents' bank accounts got a lot larger overnight. Wonder whose they were selling.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were selling your .
    Come to me when you're redy. I'll be there for you.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was good, wasn't it? I'm glad you enjoyed it. True story too. You should try to convey things so well.
    One day...
    He used to. He's a s of his former self. Prime Culburn was one the best posters in this sites history. Every now and then he breaks out the goods but those occurrences are few and far between now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe's parents' bank accounts got a lot larger overnight. Wonder whose they were selling.

tee, hee.
    They were selling your .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He used to. He's a s of his former self. Prime Culburn was one the best posters in this sites history. Every now and then he breaks out the goods but those occurrences are few and far between now.
    They were selling your .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Come to me when you're redy. I'll be there for you.

They were selling your .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they were smellin your

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor Cully having a ing break down in here. Old man doesn't know what to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ain't gonna buttress your with a Costco story?

tee, hee.
    They were selling your .
    ...I'll just bet you will.
    They were selling your .
    They were selling your .
    They were selling your .
    They were selling your .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^They were selling your .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    they were smellin your
    They were selling your .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Poor Cully having a ing break down in here. Old man doesn't know what to do.
    They were selling your .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    those bas s were using your bricks

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    those bas s were using your bricks
    Of course. They can never use their own bricks. I have to keep the porch light on every nite, or, else they steal the bricks right offin' the pallet.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Of course. They can never use their own bricks. I have to keep the porch light on every nite, or, else they steal the bricks right offin' the pallet.

Even though, Kobe's parents were selling his .

Thread Information