My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Samsung refers you to *Samsung Direct" aka J and J International, headquarters in New Jersey.

$44 plus shipping. When I asked her who manufactured the battery, she said "Samsung" but I was not convinced and asked who actually makes it. She got huffy and repeated Samsung so I told her to pound sand. Do you believe Samsung makes it?

A local joint has a Duracell for about the same price. But I am concerned if anything went wrong with the phone, Samsung / ATT would try to weasel out of accountability by blaming the Duracell batter. ("Not ours" type of chit)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm positive you can find a better deal on amazon somewhere.. Extra batteries are less than 10 bucks..

What model phone is this anyway? Doesn't Samsung use built in batteries now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you scroll down on the customer comments on Amazon many will say they suck balls. Like real problems, not really new nor even remanned etc.
    The star rating I am told is falsely propped up by Amazon.

Back to Samsung, I'm now on live chat with J and J International in New Jersey but she also is not budging from "It is a Samsung OEM part".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you scroll down on the customer comments on Amazon many will say they suck balls. Like real problems, not really new nor even remanned etc.
    The star rating I am told is falsely propped up by Amazon.

Back to Samsung, I'm now on live chat with J and J International in New Jersey but she also is not budging from "It is a Samsung OEM part".
    How does a battery suck balls? It either works or it doesn't and if it doesn't you get a refund from Amazon and leave a ty review for the seller?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does a battery suck balls? It either works or it doesn't and if it doesn't you get a refund from Amazon and leave a ty review for the seller?

Here are but 3 of 200 customer comments. Most all of them seriously dissing the Amazon battery.

Verified Purchase
    1. DO NOT BUY THIS BATTERY! If I could give it zero stars I would. Not only did it not work, I'm pretty sure it damaged my phone. I returned it and went to Best Buy and paid full price for a battery that at least works, charges and holds a charge. I'm still trying to assess the damage to my Samsung Galaxy caused by this junk. If you rely heavily on your smartphone for numerous daily tasks then please don't risk buying one of these cheap (probably already used ) batteries.

2. Cheap is as cheap does....it's crap. Drains very fast, do yourself a favor, buy a battery from your cell carrier.

3. NOT NEW!
    Not only did it show obvious signs of wear and tear, it came in a package labeled "new" that had been opened, and it doesn't hold a charge

Thread Information