Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Stupid, me talking about my disgust with all that is what started all this silly "pedo" crap
    No, fatty, this is what started it:

I had no idea what was really going on in those Hong Kong/Bangkok/Singapore/Olongapo bars. So when some little cutie..."buy me drink babysan"..sat down beside me I was out of my element, I had no element. Then when she says..."we go y sucky short time"....hey, what's a boy do in that spot, yep... y sucky short time.
    Many years after getting out of the Navy somebody brought to my attention just how young some of those bar girls were over there. Something I'd never thought of. And how many of them were forced into that life, something else I knew nothing about.
    Well no not really, I never knew the age of those girls and the age of consentment was like 14 or something stupid like that over there.
    I was 19 and didn't even know there was an age of consentment anywhere. I was just doing what sailors did.
    Your own words, fatass.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, fatty, this is what started it:

Your own words, fatass.
    Why not post all of what I said, ok?

And, that was true with all us young guys over there. Who goes to... A BAR... looking for underage kids? Now think, ok? With the drinking age at 18, why would anyone younger be in there? And, where I came from ya had to 21 to be in a bar.

Dude, have you EVER got anything right?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bruh, he didn't even mention you by name and you came running....you're losing.
    Dude, Avante has gotta be about 80% of what you do here, right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Leave it to fatso to destroy what could have been a solid thread

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Dude, Avante has gotta be about 80% of what you do here, right?
    You being worried about people following you around is about 33% of what you do here.

34% re ed almanac lists
    33% musty old YouTube clips

Name
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Why not post all of what I said, ok?
    Here's the whole thread. Everyone can make of it what they will:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222553

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here's the whole thread. Everyone can make of it what they will:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222553

So why did you not post this...

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possble. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bas away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read that Mohammad was a pedophile, one of his many wives being a 6 year old, but he waited until she was all of 9 before he finally...........sick !

Well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Bruh, he didn't even mention you by name and you came running....you're losing.
    But but but I'm the one that got baited.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But but but I'm the one that got baited.
    Dude, do I ever talk about you? Do you constantly talk about me?

You belong to Avante, and it's plain to see.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, do I ever talk about you? Do you constantly talk about me?

You belong to Avante, and it's plain to see.
    Stop following me around and humping my leg. I never brought you up. The guilt that weighs you down like Judy's sagging boobs is what made you lash out.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Avante is pissed that girls older than 14 are wanting to make the decisions, not be forced to ysucky pedo fatass sailors. Avante doesn't want woman to have a choice. Avante wants all bar girls to be 14 and be forced to y sucky...

That's what it sounds like Avante is peddling here.

18, wants to dance, no ysucky... Against
    14, forced to ysucky... Rationalizes

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Stop following me around and humping my leg. I never brought you up. The guilt that weighs you down like Judy's sagging boobs is what made you lash out.
    So who were you talking about? Answer the question with a name other than.... Avante. You can't do it, can you?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante is pissed that girls older than 14 are wanting to make the decisions, not be forced to ysucky pedo fatass sailors. Avante doesn't want woman to have a choice. Avante wants all bar girls to be 14 and be forced to y sucky...

That's what it sounds like Avante is peddling here.

18, wants to dance, no ysucky... Against
    14, forced to ysucky... Rationalizes
    What I really wanted was this.

Captain....ok gentlemen, keep in mind things are different here in the Phillipines, you are no longer in Kansas..ok? Everyone on the other side of that fence is out to get all they can off you, so be smart. Do not go over alone, as a matter of fact I won't allow anyone to leave his ship alone, so ya better get some buddies together.

There are girls in the bars who do not want to be there, they are forced to be there so if you are that hard up, you know what you are dealing with. Some might be as young as 14, yes I know...appauling. Hopefully none of you are some sick ass pedo.

Watch yourself and remember you get put in jail over here we can't do anything to help you. And one last thing, if I were you guys I'd hang with Avante, who couldn't use 6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel in a strange land?

So have fun, but be careful.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Captain....ok gentlemen, keep in mind things are different here in the Phillipines, you are no longer in Kansas..ok? Everyone on the other side of that fence is out to get all they can off you, so be smart. Do not go over alone, as a matter of fact I won't allow anyone to leave his ship alone, so ya better get some buddies together.

There are girls in the bars who do not want to be there, they are forced to be there so if you are that hard up, you know what you are dealing with. Some might be as young as 14, yes I know...appauling. Hopefully none of you are some sick ass pedo.

Watch yourself and remember you get put in jail over here we can't do anything to help you. And one last thing, if I were you guys I'd hang with Avante, who couldn't use 6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel in a strange land?

lol they didn't tell me

Name
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos

Bull , old got. You knew but didn't care.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bull , old got. You knew but didn't care.
    How could I possibly know? Explain that to me. I was 19 yeas old and never been a bar in a foreign land (been in bars in Hawaii). Why would I be thinking young kids worked in bars hustling drinks, well?

And,a sick ass pedo goes looking for kids, I'd never do sick like that. And, who in the wants to be around dumb ass kids anyway?

Avante....so what ya been doing?
    girl...my homework.
    Avante...hmmmm? So what do ya drive?
    girl...my mom and dad haul me around.
    Avante...hmmmm? So what do you drink?
    girl...I hate that stuff, but you can drink mine, please?
    Avante...hmmmm?

Name
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    More excuses from the sick old .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    More excuses from the sick old .
    Did ya miss my take on sick ass pedos? You brought it back up here, did ya read what I said about those sick s?

Excuses?

Dude, do you EVER get anything right?

I made it real clear I see anyone messing with kids as those ya blow the away, you can't read?

Where did I say anything about sex with anyone underage, well? I had no idea anyone there could be underage, can't you read?

What does this tell you about my stance on that sick , well?

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possble. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bas away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does that get ignored?
    Last edited by Avante; 10-05-2016 at 08:36 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Seems like an easy lawsuit for the strippers to win

They can go to war and hold a rifle but they're too young to slide down a pole nekkid gawdammit
    Judge agreed.
    Federal judge blocks enforcement of Louisiana's stripper age requirements
    In March 2017 at least.
    Legislators were said to be drafting a future bill that they hoped would prohibit 18 19 20 year olds.

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.s...ourt_deci.html

We got some Louisiana posters who can give us 2018 info?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    One look at the thread le was enough to know that this would become an Avante pedophilia thread

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Had to take a break from the redundant nature of the PF forum to see this baited thread. Went exactly as expected.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the typical Fabbs breaking news threads

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Well, In say it depends on the establishment. If it's a juice bar, 18+ years old. If its a bar where the drinking age is 21, then the dancers should be 21+.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Well, In say it depends on the establishment. If it's a juice bar, 18+ years old. If its a bar where the drinking age is 21, then the dancers should be 21+.
    Why? Because you say so?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the typical Fabbs breaking news threads
    uh oh. Involves attractive adult women.
    I'm working on getting Team Moderators of SpursTalk to have a "Not Safe for Krew Members" on the le of such threads.
    So you won't get further pissy, bloated and *offended*.

Thread Information