Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't really give a what they put on the jerseys. I care who they put in the jersey.
    DMC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait to see that beautiful ty red HEB logo plastered over the Spurms jersey It's a shame Tammy had to retire; I'm sure trojan condoms or some AIDS medical company would've loved to have sponsored the gay friendly Spurs.

So...what happens when they put this on a Jewish player?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alright m8, tell me what YOU can do about it? Can you stop them? Obviously everyone would rather leave the jerseys alone. My passive comment on the Sixers' ad being "not bad" was relative to the Kings' ad which, to me, looks ugly. I wasn't commenting on the issue of sticking ads on basketball uniforms.
    We should all riot, BLM style

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jan 25, 2017
    The Boston Celtics and GE today announced a multiyear partnership in which the world’s leading digital industrial company will become the team’s exclusive data and analytics partner. A key component of the relationship will center around GE’s ability to provide the Celtics with its best-in-class expertise, products and insights across data science, medical equipment, and lighting solutions. GE, which moved its global headquarters to Boston in 2016, will receive a number of marketing assets, including the first jersey patch partnership in the team’s history. The GE patch will feature the company’s iconic logo in team colors, and appear on the front left shoulder of game jerseys beginning in the 2017-18 season.

Feb 8 2017
    Brooklyn Sports & Entertainment and Infor, a global leader in industry-specific cloud software, have formed a fully-integrated partnership that will see cutting edge data science applied to Brooklyn Nets team performance and fan marketing. The wide-ranging partnership covers four major areas: team performance, fan experience, team business operations, and jersey patch sponsorship.

Feb 13, 2017
    The Utah Jazz and Qualtrics announced a ground-breaking sponsorship agreement on Monday for the software firm to be the team’s analytics partner and jersey patch sponsor. The fast-growing tech firm will not promote its own brand on the team’s jerseys, but instead the company’s charity, 5 for the Flight, which is intended to raise funds for cancer research. The goal of the global campaign is to get everyone to donate $5 to cancer research.

All three are tech companies and are not just advertising deals but "analytics partnerships". I wonder how many other teams are going to take this route.
    Last edited by -21-; 02-24-2017 at 12:29 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    May 15, 2017
    The Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday announced a multiyear corporate sponsorship deal with Goodyear that will have the players wearing the tire giant's iconic winged-foot logo on their jerseys starting next season. The Cavs think the Akron-based manufacturer is a perfect partner, partially because of the local tie-in with superstar LeBron James, who is also from Akron.

Jun 20, 2017
    The Minnesota Timberwolves, as part of a series of summer announcements highlighting a new era for the organization, announced a new three-year partnership with Fitbit, the leading global wearables brand. Fitbit is now the “Official Wearable” and “Official Sleep Tracker” of the Minnesota Timberwolves, Minnesota Lynx and Iowa Wolves in a partnership that extends to the court, arena, back-office and fans. Fitbit will provide access to devices to all three teams, including business and basketball staffs, offering personalized insights that can be used to gain a compe ive advantage and improve performance throughout the organization. Fitbit’s logo will appear on Timberwolves player uniforms beginning with the 2017-18 season as the team’s jersey patch partner, as well as on the Iowa Wolves jerseys. The jersey patch will be unveiled later this summer with the new uniforms.

Jun 20, 2017
    The Orlando Magic and the Walt Disney Company reached an agreement on a jersey sponsorship starting with the 2017-18 NBA season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It takes some time to get used to it, but after a while you even start to dig it and start playing, in your head, ways to design the logo that would help the jersey look better.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's funny. Though is AZT still the go-to drug for HIV/AIDS? A tail of drugs would clutter the jersey in that case.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We already know the Spurs will be filling up those jerseys with fast food chain logos.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We already know the Spurs will be filling up those jerseys with fast food chain logos.
    Gotta pander to your audience. Whataburger is leading the charge.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Disney Orlando one isn't that bad

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A tail of drugs would clutter the jersey in that case.
    And yet it would be fitting for Hollywood's glamor team.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And yet it would be fitting for Hollywood's glamor team.
    Throw on some Opioids and maybe some Xanax and it'll definitely fit the Hollywood crowd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta pander to your audience. Whataburger is leading the charge.
    It would probably be H-E-B, tbh... imo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jul 6, 2017
    The Toronto Raptors and Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada ("Sun Life") have proudly expanded their long-standing partnership to feature a prominent program in support of diabetes awareness and prevention, and beginning in the 2017-18 season, include the first jersey patch partnership in the team's history.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It would probably be H-E-B, tbh... imo.
    Or Rusty Bucket BBQ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jul 26, 2017
    The Detroit Pistons, one of the NBA and region’s most recognized sports teams, and Flagstar Bank, the largest savings bank headquartered in Michigan and the fifth-largest bank mortgage originator in the country, are unveiling a multi-year corporate partnership deal that brands Flagstar Bank as the franchise’s first-ever jersey partner and designates it the official banking and mortgage sponsor of the Detroit Pistons.

Jul 31, 2017
    The Denver Nuggets and The Western Union Company announced a sponsorship agreement that pairs one of the leading global companies headquartered in Denver with the hometown NBA team.

Aug 10, 2017
    The Milwaukee Bucks and Harley-Davidson have forged a multi-year global agreement featuring Harley-Davidson’s iconic black, orange and white bar and shield logo on Bucks game jerseys beginning in the 2017-18 season.

Thread Information