Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Salty about every knowledgeable fan recognizing Messi >>> Zidane.
    One has led his team to glory...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Salty about every knowledgeable fan recognizing Messi >>> Zidane.
    son i've got zidane over messi. and saying messi >>> zidane is just

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Now that's a good post.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    That's why I said every knowledgeable fan.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Correct. That was the result from the last few tournaments, thanks to Messi of course for not getting over the hump.
    truthnukes tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I remember back in the days calling Zidane "bergkamp with a WC". Some folks tried to laugh at me. I guess Henry feels the same way.

https://www.google.com.ar/amp/s/amp....-full_s5222-ar

The best players I played with? I always say Dennis Bergkamp."

"Bergkamp because of the years that he did it, and for all what he did. But I say Dennis because he was human. That's why. Leo, sometimes, I think, really seriously, I ask myself if he is human."
    I wonder where's Zidane in this argument.

I remember back in the days calling Zidane "bergkamp with a WC". Some folks tried to laugh at me. I guess Henry feels the same way.

The Algerian took way too much credit for 98..France had a collection of awesome players during zidane time..They dont get as much credit or at least the credit they deserve.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

the did I just read here son?
    is the fear of argentina missing the world cups gotten to you son? are argie resorting to drugs these days to keep their hopes up?
    bergkamp son?

why stop at bergkamp and not go all the way and say that zidane is a sharia abiding african with a wc?

that french lockeroom probably put a fairy congregation to shame, of course the fruity henry says that the best teammate he ever had was the one that bend him over properly It took a man of iron will like zidane to put these loving s to work.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The Algerian took way too much credit for 98..France had a collection of awesome players during zidane time..They dont get as much credit or at least the credit they deserve.
    Whoever thinks Zidane is even in the GOAT discussion, should get a lobotomy, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Whoever thinks Zidane is even in the GOAT discussion, should get a lobotomy, tbh.
    come on son, is the goat really a choking trophyless midget that gets outshined by an obvious got and is pro cucks while keeping his NT coach hostage because dimaria/aguero/other s are my friends ? I mean damn, putting it this way it really says a lot. I bet you what you want that if zidane played for argentina instead of misty you'd have a NT trophy right now. No if buts and maybes. Zidane dragged a '06 team through some SERIOUS compe ion, 4 contender level teams, misty hasn't beaten ONE MOTHER ING tournament conteder in his life son. NOT ONE. Not brasil when they were hot, they anally probed him in front of his country in '07, not a bland germany (let's be honest, we aren't that rich in talent, we should've lost to argentina more than once tbh), not even a 2nd tier team like chile. I mean messi can't win a ing copa america in the same time bra7il put out some janitor teams tbh

, give me a barcelona jersey and I'll have some trophies too, here's a HOF entry for me:
    3 time UCL winner
    6 Spanish Primera
    3 Copa del Reys
    d-mother ing-fens, a bench rider who went schumacher style on a because coach enrique told him so. Barcelona legend tbh.

winning trophies in a 2/3-team primera and 4-5-6 team ucl is NOTHING compared to national trophies, especially when argentina ALWAYS has talent. That's why misty simply can't be the goat, he is too much of a beta cuckolded sissy to even tell that got di maria to take a on the bench, or to go to the argie federation and demand a sane coach. He is content to cuck around surrounded by tons of talent at barcelona and just statpadding at the NT. Hate to say it but diego was a better man, with all the coke / drinking / whatever, he cared more. Misty is just a millenial version with comparable talent but no ing heart. Just a house tbh.

what a meltdown tbh.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    come on son, is the goat really a choking trophyless midget that gets outshined by an obvious got and is pro cucks while keeping his NT coach hostage because dimaria/aguero/other s are my friends ? I mean damn, putting it this way it really says a lot. I bet you what you want that if zidane played for argentina instead of misty you'd have a NT trophy right now. No if buts and maybes. Zidane dragged a '06 team through some SERIOUS compe ion, 4 contender level teams, misty hasn't beaten ONE MOTHER ING tournament conteder in his life son. NOT ONE. Not brasil when they were hot, they anally probed him in front of his country in '07, not a bland germany (let's be honest, we aren't that rich in talent, we should've lost to argentina more than once tbh), not even a 2nd tier team like chile. I mean messi can't win a ing copa america in the same time bra7il put out some janitor teams tbh

, give me a barcelona jersey and I'll have some trophies too, here's a HOF entry for me:
    3 time UCL winner
    6 Spanish Primera
    3 Copa del Reys
    d-mother ing-fens, a bench rider who went schumacher style on a because coach enrique told him so. Barcelona legend tbh.

winning trophies in a 2/3-team primera and 4-5-6 team ucl is NOTHING compared to national trophies, especially when argentina ALWAYS has talent. That's why misty simply can't be the goat, he is too much of a beta cuckolded sissy to even tell that got di maria to take a on the bench, or to go to the argie federation and demand a sane coach. He is content to cuck around surrounded by tons of talent at barcelona and just statpadding at the NT. Hate to say it but diego was a better man, with all the coke / drinking / whatever, he cared more. Misty is just a millenial version with comparable talent but no ing heart. Just a house tbh.

what a meltdown tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Not reading all that , but I found it funny that it finishes "what a meltdown" after writing a wall of words.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Not reading all that , but I found it funny that it finishes "what a meltdown" after writing a wall of words.
    I knew somebody would have fun with that tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    My current rankings:

1-Germany
    2-Argentina (thanks to GOD)
    3-Brazil (under e)
    4-France
    5-Chile
    6-Spain
    7-Uruguay
    8-Colombia
    9-Belgium
    10-Portugal
    11-Mexico
    12-England
    13-Croatia
    14-Italy
    15-Ecuador
    Don't know, the Italians tend to be very dangerous in knockout rounds and always have talented players at any positions.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Don't know, the Italians tend to be very dangerous in knockout rounds and always have talented players at any positions.
    Problem with them is that they don't get that far.

And no, they don't have any talent upfront right now.

About 15 days left for the next matchday..If Argentina loses and gets leap frogges by Paraguay

Edit: thought this was the qualifiers thread

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    About 15 days left for the next matchday..If Argentina loses and gets leap frogges by Paraguay

Edit: thought this was the qualifiers thread
    we got this thread http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263728 son tbh.

Thread Information