Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I saw that, the guy is nuts.

By the way, Barca are gonna get raped during the Clasico. I know you guys are missing Bale, but getting Casimero back is huge.

And Zidane > Enrique
    Well

We have a good momentum right now, I just hope we are not overconfident

And Ramos is back; dude is a clutch goal scorer but he also things up defensively

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    And Godnaldo > Suarez (barthas best player)
    Ronaldo isn't better than Suarez, Messi, or Neymar. Ronaldo isn't even the best player on Madrid. He often chokes against the better teams in the league. Atletico was the first great team in a long time Ronaldo has had more than 1 goal against in a match.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Well

We have a good momentum right now, I just hope we are not overconfident

And Ramos is back; dude is a clutch goal scorer but he also things up defensively

Ramos is clutch as tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ronaldo isn't better than Suarez, Messi, or Neymar. Ronaldo isn't even the best player on Madrid. He often chokes against the better teams in the league. Atletico was the first great team in a long time Ronaldo has had more than 1 goal against in a match.
    errrrr

Last Clasico , which was in Barca, 1 man down, Ronaldo scored the game winner

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    errrrr

Last Clasico , which was in Barca, 1 man down, Ronaldo scored the game winner
    True, but I said more than 1 goal, he was also poor for most of that match but credit should be given for when he scored. Prior to his goal, Bale got robbed of a goal that was incorrectly called offside.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    True, but I said more than 1 goal, he was also poor for most of that match but credit should be given for when he scored. Prior to his goal, Bale got robbed of a goal that was incorrectly called offside.

CR in the last couple of seasons in a nuts

You wont see him for for a good part of the game, then he will score a big goal out of nowhere

Same thing vs Atleti, before the game nobody was expecting him to score a hatty

When it matters the most, he shows up

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

CR in the last couple of seasons in a nuts

You wont see him for for a good part of the game, then he will score a big goal out of nowhere

Same thing vs Atleti, before the game nobody was expecting him to score a hatty

When it matters the most, he shows up

I disagree with this a lot. He's absent against many of the elite teams, and maybe part of that is because as he's getting older he's becoming more and more of a poacher. But if you look at his group stage scoring vs knockout round scoring in tournaments, it's a big drop off. Now, obviously you can say the teams get much better in the knockout stage but I find Ronaldo is notorious for stat padding against the smaller teams but often gets bailed out vs the bigger ones. His goals vs Atleti were the first I've seen in open play from him against them in a long long time.

Having said that, I will always give credit where credit is due, and at the end of the day, he got the job done vs Atleti. A team Barca (out of the 4-0 win last season) often struggle to break down.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Messi quitting the national team was a protest to how corrupt and awful the AFA was. Could he have handled it better? Absolutely, but the AFA is probably the most currupt NT front office in the world, and he had to make a statement. Ronaldo also acts like an absolute **** towards his teammates. Not to say Messi is perfect behind closed doors, but far more players enjoyed playing with Messi than Ronaldo. Ronaldo is too selfish and needs the entire team to be built around and depends greatly on others. For Messi, his teams depend on his service to get anything going.
    You sure love to rewrite history to paint midget in a different light

Midget quitting the NT wasn't some noble act to expose corruption. He did it to save his own ass because he didn't wanna deal with the backlash of another choked final for Argentina, a loss he was directly responsible for. He wanted people to feel sorry for him instead. You're being a delusional fanboy.

As for the WC, he still assisted on the game winning goal against Switzerland for the knockout round, and was better than he was given credit for in the WC Final. Inarguably, I would say Messi's performance in the WC was better than Ronaldo's from the most recent Euro's. The difference? Ronaldo's teammates actually showed up whereas Messi's were either injured (Aguero, Di Maria for the semi-final and final) or completely . The backline for Argentina however was great in that WC.

Messi routinely has better NT performances than Ronaldo, and does it against tougher compe ion as Portugal's path to the Euro's along with Madrid's in the past CL was one of the easiest in history. Ronaldo is a flat track bully, it is what it is.
    0 goals in 3 finals for Argentina. Midget being a big game player is a myth at this point.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

Midget quitting the NT wasn't some noble act to expose corruption. He did it to save his own ass because he didn't wanna deal with the backlash of another choked final for Argentina, a loss he was directly responsible for. He wanted people to feel sorry for him instead. You're being a delusional fanboy.

0 goals in 3 finals for Argentina. Midget being a big game player is a myth at this point.
    You have destroyed all credibility right there. Messi is tied for most CL goals in the Finals in HISTORY. One away from having the record. Ronaldo is the one who chokes in the big games, you're the biggest fanboy of all.

Messi was never ever the issue for Argentina, his supporting cast. Ronaldo is constantly getting bailed out by his supporting cast against the elite teams because he's much easier to limit than Messi.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    You have destroyed all credibility right there. Messi is tied for most CL goals in the Finals in HISTORY. One away from having the record. Ronaldo is the one who chokes in the big games, you're the biggest fanboy of all.

Messi was never ever the issue for Argentina, his supporting cast. Ronaldo is constantly getting bailed out by his supporting cast against the elite teams because he's much easier to limit than Messi.
    Ronaldo won major trophies everywhere he went since he left the portuguese league, 3 different teams to be exact. He can make an impact everywhere he goes, in teams with different levels of talent. Midget can't win outside Catalunya, his game doesn't translate to success with Argentina because he's a system player that can't function without a stacked Barca team.

Midget was the sole reason Argentina didn't win the last Copa America because he choked a penalty but you still deflect the blame to his teammates who did their job and still call midget a big game player, even though he scored 0 goals in 3 finals for his own country

You're reaching FAP86 levels of riding. Wash the midget's off of your eyes son

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Yeah, you know, except for the fact of Messi being the all time leader in goals and assists in El Clasico and also being the all-time leader in goals scored in finals in all compe ions.

You know what's a myth? This right here:

It's like watching 2 completely different players at Barca and Argentina. That drop off in performance from a so called GOAT is inexcusable.
    Yeah, huge drop off in performance from the GOAT. He's only the all-time leader in goals and assists for Argentina.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    ROnaldo is actually a nice dude off the field
    And how the can you possibly know that?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Yeah, you know, except for the fact of Messi being the all time leader in goals and assists in El Clasico and also being the all-time leader in goals scored in finals in all compe ions.

You know what's a myth? This right here:

Yeah, huge drop off in performance from the GOAT. He's only the all-time leader in goals and assists for Argentina.
    Midget stat-padding against Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria but nowhere to be found after the group stage and in 3 finals

Scores in finals for Barca but can't score in finals for Argentina. If that's not called a drop off in performance, i don't know what that is

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo won major trophies everywhere he went since he left the portuguese league, 3 different teams to be exact. He can make an impact everywhere he goes, in teams with different levels of talent. Midget can't win outside Catalunya, his game doesn't translate to success with Argentina because he's a system player that can't function without a stacked Barca team.

Midget was the sole reason Argentina didn't win the last Copa America because he choked a penalty but you still deflect the blame to his teammates who did their job and still call midget a big game player, even though he scored 0 goals in 3 finals for his own country

Is this a joke?!?! Ronaldo has a team built for him far more than any other player in the world. Messi moved to the right to accomdate Suarez, Ronaldo never ever changes things up to benefit other players. Ronaldo has always been on stacked teams, United won les before he arrived, and continue to win them after he left. Portugal won a Euro final WITHOUT him, how did Argentina do when Messi didn't play?

Be a fan of Ronaldo all you want, he's a top 5-6 player in the world for sure. But don't even pretend like Messi is a system player. He IS the system. Horrible horrible takes all around.

Ronaldo has won ONE La Liga in 8 years, for a team that has spent more money on their squad than any other. And when Madrid do win trophies, Ronaldo is ALWAYS a ghost in the Finals. He needs Ramos to bail him out time and time again. Ronaldo is declining rapidly, and doesn't have the vision that Messi does.

Put down the crack pipe.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Is this a joke?!?! Ronaldo has a team built for him far more than any other player in the world. Messi moved to the right to accomdate Suarez, Ronaldo never ever changes things up to benefit other players. Ronaldo has always been on stacked teams, United won les before he arrived, and continue to win them after he left. Portugal won a Euro final WITHOUT him, how did Argentina do when Messi didn't play?
    United won their last CL when Ronaldo was still there and he scored in the final. They haven't won another ever since he left.

Argentina actually beat Chile without midget during the Copa America group stage but lost 2 finals against them with midget playing. I would say his teammates did pretty well for themselves without the cancerous choking midget

Midget has had by far the most stacked supporting casts of all the so called GOATs. Xavi, Iniesta, Ronaldinho, Neymar, Suarez, Eto'o etc.

Who was the best player at United after Ronaldo? Ryan ing Giggs? Would you take him over Xavi, Iniesta or Ronaldinho? That's what i thought.

Be a fan of Ronaldo all you want, he's a top 5-6 player in the world for sure. But don't even pretend like Messi is a system player. He IS the system. Horrible horrible takes all around.

Ronaldo has won ONE La Liga in 8 years, for a team that has spent more money on their squad than any other. And when Madrid do win trophies, Ronaldo is ALWAYS a ghost in the Finals. He needs Ramos to bail him out time and time again. Ronaldo is declining rapidly, and doesn't have the vision that Messi does.

Put down the crack pipe.
    If Lionel Bieber is the system, he should be winning regardless of who you put around him but how come the system doesn't translate to national team success?

Maybe it's because the system is actually the stacked team midget played next to in Barcelona his whole career.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

you got that right, he is THE system.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Bynumite doing work

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Tbf Benchnaldo has the same NT finals goals than Messi

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Tbf Benchnaldo has the same NT finals goals than Messi
    And 1 more NT le

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    And 1 more NT le
    sons nobody in their right mind would take penaldo over misty, let's be serious tbh. except gots tbh, should be pretty evident which one they like most.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    And 1 more NT le
    Without him playing. That just proves Portugal's system is better fwiw.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    United won their last CL when Ronaldo was still there and he scored in the final. They haven't won another ever since he left.

Argentina actually beat Chile without midget during the Copa America group stage but lost 2 finals against them with midget playing. I would say his teammates did pretty well for themselves without the cancerous choking midget

Midget has had by far the most stacked supporting casts of all the so called GOATs. Xavi, Iniesta, Ronaldinho, Neymar, Suarez, Eto'o etc.

Who was the best player at United after Ronaldo? Ryan ing Giggs? Would you take him over Xavi, Iniesta or Ronaldinho? That's what i thought.

If Lionel Bieber is the system, he should be winning regardless of who you put around him but how come the system doesn't translate to national team success?

Maybe it's because the system is actually the stacked team midget played next to in Barcelona his whole career.

What happened to United in 2009 in the Final when they faced Messi? How did Ronaldo do? Oh right, he was a , and Messi scored the goal that put the game to rest!

United still won an EPL le after Ronaldo left, and were winning many les before he arrived. United were one of the most stacked teams of the 2000's. Real Madrid are incredibly stacked as well. While Xavi and Iniesta are incredible, they've had tons of fantastic world class players play for them and only have ONE La Liga to show for it. And this is when the team literally is forced to feed Ronaldo every single game to keep his stats and ego up. Ronaldo only plays for himself.

You have to go back EIGHT years before finding Ronaldo having a great performance in the Finals. Messi was superb in the 2015 CL final.

If you remove Messi from Argentina, the only bright spot was beating a Chile team that was at their WORST during the group stage and only advanced to the knockout round once they got a dodgy penalty in the 96th minute to help them advance. After that, they were on fire.

You switch Ronaldo with Messi for their NT teams and Argentina easily does worse. How often for Argentina can you EVER say his teammates carried him? If Argentina played a final without Messi do they win? No, they don't. Portugal looked HORRIBLE the first 20 minutes on the pitch for the Final when Ronaldo played, but once he went off? Surprise surprise Portugal looked to be at their best. Their coach was also better than any coach Messi had for the NT.

Portugal without Ronaldo would beat Argentina without Messi. Ronaldo is a much much bigger choker than Messi, it's not even remotely close. As much as you harp on the NT, Ronaldo barely played in the final and had the easiest path in Euro history. He's a flat track bully which has been proven time and time again.

Think about it, the most memorable moment for Ronaldo is being on the sidelines, I mean holy

There is no argument for Penaldo >> Messi. You'd have to be into penalties and diving to even see it, and even then anyone with half a brain knows Messi is the obvious answer. No team in the world would take Ronaldo over Messi. Messi doesn't even have to assist or score to have a massive influence on the game. Ronaldo needs to wait on other players to make him look good.

If you removed Messi from Barca, they'll look good in spurts but in the end Barca with Messi is far far better than Barca without Messi. The difference is night and day, especially this season.

Remove Modric or Kroos or Casimero from Real Madrid and they'll suffer far more than they would if Ronaldo was injured. , unlike Messi, Ronaldo had to get subbed off against Las Palmas because he was SO . He was literally hurting the team. Never ever happens with Messi. Ronaldo's tiest games are far worse than Messi's, and his best games aren't as good as Messi's finest games.

When you're off your knees from sucking off Penaldo, maybe you'll see the light.
    Last edited by Amuseddaysleeper; 11-24-2016 at 01:54 PM.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    My bynumite doing the lord's work ITT tbh

mite

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    My bynumite doing the lord's work ITT tbh

mite

My Team