Hasn't been called up...

Probably terrified at the thought of a younger dude banging his wife

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    holy

Reports claim Leo Messi siding with Maxi Lopez is the reason Mauro Icardi won’t get an Argentina call-up.
    Fans in South America have become increasingly frustrated at recent results and cannot fathom why Icardi isn’t getting a chance when he scores so regularly for Inter.
    It has been suggested this is because of his off the field antics, specifically marrying Wanda Nara, who when they got together was married to his Sampdoria teammate and close friend Maxi Lopez.
    The divorce was ugly and Icardi has now to all intents and purposes adopted Lopez’s three children with Nara, adding a baby daughter Francesca.
    According to Argentina’s TV show Debate Final, it is Messi who has blocked Icardi’s call-up to Argentina.
    This is because Messi is still close to his former Barcelona teammate Maxi Lopez.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

In all seriousness, we need a messi in San Antonio...tbqh.

But Icardi must be terrible with women or something...Marries a 30 year old as a 23 year old..adopts three kids.

All this for a woman that barely passes the smashable scale

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    In all seriousness, we need a messi in San Antonio...tbqh.

But Icardi must be terrible with women or something...Marries a 30 year old as a 23 year old..adopts three kids.

All this for a woman that barely passes the smashable scale
    And that got famous for saying she was a virgin while hiddenly ing Maradona. And then, for getting a viral video of her giving someone a blowjob.

Icardi is a good looking young millonaire and he settles for a 3rd World Kardashian. Those BJ powers must be off the chain.

And that got famous for saying she was a virgin while hiddenly ing Maradona. And then, for getting a viral video of her giving someone a blowjob.

Icardi is a good looking young millonaire and he settles for a 3rd World Kardashian. Those BJ powers must be off the chain.
    Only explanation is that she's willing to roll with some sick fantasy the dude have..I find desperate women and ugly in women in general..agree to some of thd most shameful and degrading sexual acts tbh...so thats a possibility

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Dude was a 20-year-old horny footballer that came across a world-class blower.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    this thread is gold tbh

Thread Information