Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Franchise record in wins and home wins. But hate > facts. Par for the course here in the sludge that this place has become.
    Celebrating RS wins while playing for the most successful franchise in pro sports during the past 20 years is pretty sad

Poor Tim, this is where his torch went, sadly..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here is Mike Monroe commenting about the Aldridge trade rumor thing ( http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...davis-bertans# ) :

"Mike Monroe2d Ago
    this one was so bogus my only reference to it for The Rivard Report was to mention that there had been a specious trade rumor re. LaMarcus that was, well, specious. Spurs have had zero conversations with anyone about LaMarcus. Do they listen if teams want to talk trade about any of their players? Of course. But there is nothing going on with LaMarcus that merits a rumor like the one that surfaced.

Mike Monroe
    Mike Monroe2d Ago
    I"ve heard from several sources that Jackie did apologize to Spurs officials."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless Blake has indicated that he will not resign, the Clippers would not agree to this trade, imho. But I sure would!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    If I was the Spurs GM, I would do that trade! Only downside is Griffin is injury prone and Aldridge is better offensively. That is actually a trade that benefits both teams.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn that would be amazing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ESPN knows who is the face of the Spurs..

Wanted: Dead or Alive Cowboys_Wear_Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not knocking the OP, but this tweet and the thread following it was the stupidest thread for this season thus far. Have you guys in forgot that LMA was the Spurs best player in the 2nd half of the season last year and the PLAYOFFS. This was absolute Bull . He and Kawhi play perfectly together, demonstrated by last year's performance. Now that Durant is no longer in OKC, the Spurs are top dog out West, even over GS. Barbosa, killed the Spurs last year. Bogut, shutdown the Spurs inside game last year. Barnes, A MUCH BETTER defender than Durant. Speight, better than any big off the bench they have now. Ezeli better all-a-round player than Zaza, no joke and he was their bench C.

The bright spot for the Warriors last year was their bench and they completely gutted for that pussy player chucking player in Durant. And it's showing tonight.

Spurs are showing they are the best team out West tonight. Thanks Durant, thanks for leaving OKC and forcing GS to gut their bench for your soft defense chucking shooting ass. Kawhi still owning your ass as usual.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump cause I like controversy tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really wish they found a trade for this career loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get this sack of outta here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just salary dump him at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just salary dump him at this point.
    Team really obviously needs him. The DeRozan-led team wouldn't even make the playoffs. Spurs are an elite team when he plays well and a below-average team when he plays poorly. That's evidence of his value, not of his worthlessness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, it's pretty stupid to be pissed about LMA after a loss to the Rockets when he pretty much beat them by himself to give the Spurs the WCSF win in 2017

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Team really obviously needs him. The DeRozan-led team wouldn't even make the playoffs. Spurs are an elite team when he plays well and a below-average team when he plays poorly. That's evidence of his value, not of his worthlessness.
    I disagree. I still need to see a game, were LMA was the reason spurs won this season. If seen it from DDR, Rudy and the Bench. But not from LMA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, it's pretty stupid to be pissed about LMA after a loss to the Rockets when he pretty much beat them by himself to give the Spurs the WCSF win in 2017
    He's a scrub. him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I disagree. I still need to see a game, were LMA was the reason spurs won this season. If seen it from DDR, Rudy and the Bench. But not from LMA.
    I assume you missed the whole homestand then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still trying to sell the idea that Aldridge won that game when hang over Harden couldn't lead the Rockets offense for more than 80 pts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Richard Jefferson led Spurs would have won that game vs drunk Harden.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I assume you missed the whole homestand then?
    I watched every game, in none of those LMA was the gamechanger. Yes he made his 20 some points, but also gave up much on defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watched every game, in none of those LMA was the gamechanger. Yes he made his 20 some points, but also gave up much on defense.
    ... I see you're not trying to be serious then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still trying to sell the idea that Aldridge won that game when hang over Harden couldn't lead the Rockets offense for more than 80 pts.
    It's not "clinging" to the idea. It was right back then, and nothing that happens subsequently alters that. Aldridge could have become the worst player in the league starting with the Warriors series that year, and he still would have won the Houston series.

Thread Information