Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.2835128

Salute to the ESPN announcer for having the balls to drop a bomb on the NFL during the game, tbh..

Ratings are down and the games are ugly(although better than last year, fortunately)

Penalties against the defense all game and now players can't even look at an opposing player or show emotion after scoring without getting a ridiculous 15-yard taunting penalty..

Hopefully Goodell is gone soon..

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hate Goodell too

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.2835128

Salute to the ESPN announcer for having the balls to drop a bomb on the NFL during the game, tbh..

Ratings are down and the games are ugly(although better than last year, fortunately)

Penalties against the defense all game and now players can't even look at an opposing player or show emotion after scoring without getting a ridiculous 15-yard taunting penalty..

Hopefully Goodell is gone soon..
    Goodell needs to go. He's the biggest problem.

And the penalties against DBs and defenders in general are totally ruining the game. It's become an epidemic. At least they're starting to call the offensive PI a bit more, but not nearly enough to offset the amount of defenders go through especially on minor penalties which are automatic 1st downs.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    NFL will announce soon that Sean McDonough has been fined $10,000 for his comments against the officiating and overall ratings.

No way a s back ass-kisser like Collinsworth would ever criticize the NFL the way Sean McD did.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What sport has this many young black athletes out there? A lot of them would be putting stuff away at Walmart/Target if not for 220/4.5 jets. 300 pounds of mean. Can catch a football. So we see too many involved where thinking things out is not their strong point. like, hitting guys in the back 20 yards from the play...DUH~~ Trying to sell..."I'm a bad man"...ha~~~ Too much macho from young black athletes in whatever sport they are in. Not unlike ...our turf...in the inner cities. Too many dumb athletes on an NFL field is the problem.

As long as the game is played by guys who couldn't tell ya Edgar Allan Poe from David Allan Coe, we are stuck with what we are seeing.

Odell Beckham Jr.....a great example of what is wrong. Why is he allowed to act like a total freak out there? Imagine how far he'd get with Jimmy Johnson or Belichick playing that....SEE ME, LOOK AT ME~~~

Now add trying to play a very vicious and violent game without the viciousnss and violence, good luck. Football is trying to knock as many of the starters out of the game as possible, get those bench dwellers in there. I'm talking HS football there, that's where it starts.

Too many teams. There just aren't that many high quality athletes out there so here comes guys who have no business in the NFL. As we can plainly see there aren't 32 GREAT QB's in the world. So here comes....Geno Smith...hahahaha!!! Imagine a 14 team league, or a 12 like once upon a time, think of how much better the game would be with every team loaded with stud athletes, instead of the we see today.

Those old Packer teams had nine future HOFers out there, imagine Vince Lombardi and Odell Beckham, ha~~~~

Lombardi....what the are you doing out there? Sit down or better yet go pack your bags.

I have this thing about young guys doing commercials, I do think they start seeing themselves as more of a celeb than a footballer and it can't help team chemisty when long time vets see these young cats getting all that attention.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-19-2016 at 07:51 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    What sport has this many young black athletes out there? A lot of them would be putting stuff away at Walmart/Target if not for 220/4.5 jets. 300 pounds of mean. Can catch a football. So we see too many involved where thinking things out is not their strong point. like, hitting guys in the back 20 yards from the play...DUH~~ Trying to sell..."I'm a bad man"...ha~~~ Too much macho from young black athletes in whatever sport they are in. Not unlike ...our turf...in the inner cities. Too many dumb athletes on an NFL field is the problem.

As long as the game is played by guys who couldn't tell ya Edgar Allan Poe from David Allan Coe, we are stuck with what we are seeing.

Odell Beckham Jr.....a great example of what is wrong. Why is he allowed to act like a total freak out there? Imagine how far he'd get with Jimmy Johnson or Belichick playing that....SEE ME, LOOK AT ME~~~

Now add trying to play a very vicious and violent game without the viciousnss and violence, good luck. Football is trying to knock as many of the starters out of the game as possible, get those bench dwellers in there. I'm talking HS football there, that's where it starts.

Too many teams. There just aren't that many high quality athletes out there so here comes guys who have no business in the NFL. As we can plainly see there aren't 32 GREAT QB's in the world. So here comes....Geno Smith...hahahaha!!! Imagine a 14 team league, or a 12 like once upon a time, think of how much better the game would be with every team loaded with stud athletes, instead of the we see today.

Those old Packer teams had nine future HOFers out there, imagine Vince Lombardi and Odell Beckham, ha~~~~

Lombardi....what the are you doing out there? Sit down or better yet go pack your bags.

I have this thing about young guys doing commercials, I do think they start seeing themselves as more of a celeb than a footballer and it can't help team chemisty when long time vets see these young cats getting all that attention.

Other than the part about narrowing down to a 14 team league, what does this have to do with the ty product on the field? All you said here was "black guys in the league would be criminals cause they're dumb".

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Other than the part about narrowing down to a 14 team league, what does this have to do with the ty product on the field? All you said here was "black guys in the league would be criminals cause they're dumb".
    You cannot be this damn dumb, wow~~~

What if we had 100 teams, now think? How about just 8?

West

Packers...Aaron Rodgers
    Seahawks...Russell Wilson
    Saints...Drew Brees
    Cowboys...Dak Prescott

East

Pats...Tom Brady
    Steelers...Big Ben
    Colts...Andrew Luck
    Falcons...Matt Ryan

With 100 teams.

Sacramento Pintos...Xavier Carter Norfolk St
    Portland Miners...Aki Bradley Chico St
    Austin Alligators...Vesco Bradley SF Austin
    Nashville Dynamite...Otis Haley Coe
    Fresno Lancers...Billy Bob Bodine The Citadel

etc etc etc etc............

You'll figure it out, eventually.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-19-2016 at 08:34 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    1. Goodell is a universally hated, bag got
    2. The "No Fun League" took it's toll
    3. Poor officiating and inconsistency (Dez caught it) has become tiresome
    4. Lack of likeable new stars outside of their own market (Beckham ) is an issue

With that being said, I'm enjoying the 2016 season so far tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Goodell needs to go. He's the biggest problem.

And the penalties against DBs and defenders in general are totally ruining the game. It's become an epidemic. At least they're starting to call the offensive PI a bit more, but not nearly enough to offset the amount of defenders go through especially on minor penalties which are automatic 1st downs.
    The penalties are nothing compared to the long ass suspensions for ing marijuana. I want to see Randy Gregory play. Nazi Goodell

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    DJR210 Goodell took our best non-injured MLB too...

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Combination of things, tbh.

1. Goodell
    2. Presidential Debates during games have hurt ratings
    3. Peyton Manning retired and he had millions of player fans
    4. The ultra-patriotic crew stopped watching because of the Kaepernick kneeling crap
    5. Fantasy football reached it's peak, and now less people are playing
    6. Tom Brady suspension

All of those things add up. And it's just going to get worse once Brady, Big Ben, Brees, Eli, Romo, Rivers, and Rodgers retire. Luck, Newton, Carr, and Wilson will not carry the league nearly as good as those guys have.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    All of those things add up. And it's just going to get worse once Brady, Big Ben, Brees, Eli, Romo, Rivers, and Rodgers retire. Luck, Newton, Carr, and Wilson will not carry the league nearly as good as those guys have.
    Not so sure about that. Except for Eli and Rivers, most of those "current gen" guys cropped up out of nowhere as well. Wilson and Prescott of course kind of did as well being mid round draft picks.

Also, not sure if Brady will retire for a long time. He seems to want to make it his mission to drop Father Time to 894659564193585665629 – 1.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    NFL has always been tbh

Still better than beisbol

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    You cannot be this damn dumb, wow~~~

What if we had 100 teams, now think? How about just 8?

West

Packers...Aaron Rodgers
    Seahawks...Russell Wilson
    Saints...Drew Brees
    Cowboys...Dak Prescott

East

Pats...Tom Brady
    Steelers...Big Ben
    Colts...Andrew Luck
    Falcons...Matt Ryan

With 100 teams.

Sacramento Pintos...Xavier Carter Norfolk St
    Portland Miners...Aki Bradley Chico St
    Austin Alligators...Vesco Bradley SF Austin
    Nashville Dynamite...Otis Haley Coe
    Fresno Lancers...Billy Bob Bodine The Citadel

etc etc etc etc............

You'll figure it out, eventually.

Let me rephrase. I agree with you that if you had less teams you'd have a better product. But the rest of your post was nonsense and didn't have anything to do with the OP, why?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Let me rephrase. I agree with you that if you had less teams you'd have a better product. But the rest of your post was nonsense and didn't have anything to do with the OP, why?
    Wrong again, don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

Pay attention...

Because we have 32 teams the league has to put players out there who simply don't belong. And I am talking from an intellectual perspective. You ever seen an SWAC game, ya know Grambling vs Alcorn? Penalities galore, why is that? Ever see an Ivy League game, very few penalties, why?

What is wrong with the NFL is we have way too many dumb black athletes out there. And it's totally obvious.

Who plays cornerback in the NFL, yep, black cats 100%. Who runs down on kickoffs and punts, mostly speedy black guys.

Who comes off that corner to block a punt/FG......speedy black cats. Black cats that have never read.....It was the best of times, it was the worst of times....etc etc. In my navy days I never saw one of the black guys reading a book.

Stold this...

As a group, without the ability to read well, no future exists for Black children in America. The real tragedy is that Black American students are no longer just competing against White American students. They are competing educationally against the best and the brightest students globally. And Black students are failing miserably.”
    Statistically, it is shown that by the 4th grade, Black children do not read as well as their white counterparts, in large part due to the lack of communication (words spoken) to them from their parents. This most effects young Black boys who are twice as likely to drop out than white males.

Now imagine a culture where people actually worry about.....turf and colors....hahahaha~~~~ A culture that thinks pelvic thrusts with tons of kids watching is just fine. Most these guys were raised by mom, they were pampered all thru school because they were big and fast, then there they are on an NFL field with no idea about .....much.

Blacks idea of a protest is trashing their own neighorhood, breaking into businesses and stealing everything they can carry. There is a reason with all that speed, Nigeria has never won an Olympic 100.200.4x1.

Tulare Union (TE Virgil Green) had mostly blacks on their HS teams, when we played them, yep, penalities all over the place and fights. Which was fine with me.

Last edited by Avante; 10-20-2016 at 12:32 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Wrong again, don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

Pay attention...

Because we have 32 teams the league has to put players out there who simply don't belong. And I am talking from an intellectual perspective. You ever seen an SWAC game, ya know Grambling vs Alcorn? Penalities galore, why is that? Ever see an Ivy League game, very few penalties, why?

What is wrong with the NFL is we have way too many dumb black athletes out there. And it's totally obvious.

Who plays cornerback in the NFL, yep, black cats 100%. Who runs down on kickoffs and punts, mostly speedy black guys.

Who comes off that corner to block a punt/FG......speedy black cats. Black cats that have never read.....It was the best of times, it was the worst of times....etc etc. In my navy days I never saw one of the black guys reading a book.

Stold this...

As a group, without the ability to read well, no future exists for Black children in America. The real tragedy is that Black American students are no longer just competing against White American students. They are competing educationally against the best and the brightest students globally. And Black students are failing miserably.”
    Statistically, it is shown that by the 4th grade, Black children do not read as well as their white counterparts, in large part due to the lack of communication (words spoken) to them from their parents. This most effects young Black boys who are twice as likely to drop out than white males.

Now imagine a culture where people actually worry about.....turf and colors....hahahaha~~~~ A culture that thinks pelvic thrusts with tons of kids watching is just fine. Most these guys were raised by mom, they were pampered all thru school because they were big and fast, then there they are on an NFL field with no idea about .....much.

Blacks idea of a protest is trashing their own neighorhood, breaking into businesses and stealing everything they can carry. There is a reason with all that speed, Nigeria has never won an Olympic 100.200.4x1.

Tulare Union (TE Virgil Green) had mostly blacks on their HS teams, when we played them, yep, penalities all over the place and fights. Which was fine with me.

So the NFL is in decline because black athletes are dumb. You're a racist prick.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So the NFL is in decline because black athletes are dumb. You're a racist prick.
    Dude, nobody brags on the black man anymore than I do....right? They are on a whole other level when it comes to sports. So physically superior it's ridiculous. ya little , my best friend is a black guy named Stan, he was my best man.

Nothing racist at all about knowing those facts. If you can't see that you're dumber than I thought if possible.

There is a gunner running down on a punt, he's 30 yards away from the return man, but...there is some idiot holding him, why? Yep....STUPID. Now who are 90% of those guys?

4.3 sprinters will be black, so there he is on the edge getting ready to block that punt, the guy can't figure out he can't get too close to any kicker? So he ran into him because.....yep....DUH~~~~~~~~

Anyone who ever played football at any level knows the chatter we see with black guys on a football field.

Black receiver....what's with all that smoke?
    Black defender....what smoke?
    Black receiver....the smoke you'll see when I blow by your slow ass.

ALL GAME LONG~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 10-20-2016 at 01:10 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    SMH damn, pretty much every active thread on pretty much every forum here is an Avante "knowledge hijacking", pissing contest or "she was a bar girl" argument

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    SMH damn, pretty much every active thread on pretty much every forum here is an Avante "knowledge hijacking", pissing contest or "she was a bar girl" argument
    This is funny.

Avante....Aaron Rodgers is in love now, there goes his game.
    you....kinda like those little girls you loved on in Olongapo, huh?

Then ya..."what's with Avante and this bar girl thing?"

Dude, maybe if the little punks like you shut up about something over 40 ing years old.....ya reckon?

And, if people would stop fighting....old guy, seen a lot of football here....ya reckon?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    More like:

"Insert ANY topic under the sun"

You:

"Let me tell you all why I am more knowledgeable than you are with one of these lists of 70's athletes/blues musicians/track and field stars/etc, etc, etc"

Rinse and repeat on every single active thread in nearly every forum except the NBA forum, but Thread is there so it balances out

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    More like:

"Insert ANY topic under the sun"

You:

"Let me tell you all why I am more knowledgeable than you are with one of these lists of 70's athletes/blues musicians/track and field stars/etc, etc, etc"

Rinse and repeat on every single active thread in nearly every forum except the NBA forum, but Thread is there so it balances out
    And what do you do guy? Why continue to bug a guy who has made it very obvious he sees sick ass pedos as the lowest form of life on this planet, well? Yep, you like to be a pest, right?

And 90% of the time it's...

Avante...been a lot of great small college RB;s in the NFL.
    Dummy...and you Googled all of them.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Avante...been a lot of great small college RB;s in the NFL.
    Dummy...and you Googled all of them.
    In an age of Google nobody gives a about your lists, who do you expect?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    In an age of Google nobody gives a about your lists, who do you expect?
    And you Google those you don't even know exist? How does that work?

Talk to me about Big Ben Stevenson, Prentice Gautt, Thunder Thornton, Carver Shannon. You can't because until right now you had never even heard of those footballers. So I Google guys I have never heard of? WHY?????

Nobody has to read me, right? When they do I like to add things they probably didn't know, it's called sharing.

You wanna talk Cowboy RB's, well it starts with Don Perkins....who?

I didn't Google Don Perkins, I saw him play. Just like I did Gautt, Thornton and Shannon. I read about Stevenson in a magazine long ago.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-20-2016 at 01:36 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Perfect example of why you will never break out of the forum got category ^

Why is it that no matter the forum you post on the people there all put you in the same bracket? Numerous examples of you posting at various message boards under various usernames support this fact. Why do you think that is Avante?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Perfect example of why you will never break out of the forum got category ^

Why is it that no matter the forum you post on the people there all put you in the same bracket? Numerous examples of you posting at various message boards under various usernames support this fact. Why do you think that is Avante?
    As you totally ignore..."why do you continue to lie about not knowing my stance on that sick ass pedo crap"...dude, enought about me, why do you STILL play that, well? You really can't figure out how I feel about that sick ?

And, I post on about a half dozen football boards right now. No problems at all. And the couple I did have problems all of us here would get banned, they are super uptight. The first time you....YOU PEDO...you'd be gone. Try acting like ya do here anywhere else......see ya~~~~~

Try saying this on those other boards.
    The 's name is basically Crenshaw, what do you expect
    Last edited by Avante; 10-20-2016 at 01:53 PM.

Thread Information