Fight Card
    Weight class Method Round Time Notes
    Women's Bantamweight Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Ronda Rousey [a]
    Welterweight Mike Pyle vs. Alex Garcia
    Welterweight Tim Means vs. Alex Oliveira
    Welterweight Johny Hendricks vs. Neil Magny
    Welterweight Tarec Saffiedine vs. Matt Brown

UFC Verified account ‏@ufc

TWO of the best heavyweights in the world will meet again at #UFC207 in Las Vegas! http://bit.ly/2ecRQFx

UFC

October 24 at 4:08pm ·

Your #UFC207 co-main event is SET! Bantamweight champ Dominick Cruz defends his belt against Cody "No Love" Garbrandt on Dec. 30! Who ya got?!

Post Count
    Rousey is already out the door basically. She admitted it. I really don't care to see her fight at all.

Now that is a fight that I want to watch

Post Count
    pumped for Cruz/Garbrandt. Should be interesting, pretty confident Dom will take it, should be a good fight nonetheless.

Personally love watching the smaller guys fight. 155 and down I feel are generally the best fighters from a technical standpoint and they don't gas out like some of the heavier classes.

Post Count
    Nunes
    Dom
    Cain
    TJ

Cruz can floor people with surprising power, and I think Cody is going to get frustrated with his movement and start winging punches, then get caught by a nasty counter and go lights out.

Cain/Werdum is a real toss-up. I might change my answer on this, great fight.

This is a loaded card to close the year.

There has NEVER been a more -made champions as Ronda. Takes shyt to everyone then spends 6 month in a fetal position when confronted w/ adversity.

Post Count
    pumped for Cruz/Garbrandt. Should be interesting, pretty confident Dom will take it, should be a good fight nonetheless.

Personally love watching the smaller guys fight. 155 and down I feel are generally the best fighters from a technical standpoint and they don't gas out like some of the heavier classes.
    Cody has to be one of the stupidest fighters in the UFC.

Last night he literally asked Dom "Who have you beat!?"

Uh... dude... he's made a career out of taking out your teammates and has one loss in his pro career. He's the only guy who's ever beaten Mighty Mouse. You ing serious?

The more Cody talks the more you realize how large the gap is between his knowledge of the game and Dom's. It won't go 5. Dom is going to destroy this fool.

Post Count
    Cody has to be one of the stupidest fighters in the UFC.

Last night he literally asked Dom "Who have you beat!?"

Uh... dude... he's made a career out of taking out your teammates and has one loss in his pro career. He's the only guy who's ever beaten Mighty Mouse. You ing serious?

The more Cody talks the more you realize how large the gap is between his knowledge of the game and Dom's. It won't go 5. Dom is going to destroy this fool.
    Dom has the best trash talk to. He called garbrandt mentally unstable or a mess or something like that awhile back. It was fantastic.

Honestly a solid arguement could be made for Dom as p4p #1 the guy has beaten the who's who of his weight class and his only loss was at 145 very very early in his career to a dominant featherweight champ.

Post Count
    Dom has the best trash talk to. He called garbrandt mentally unstable or a mess or something like that awhile back. It was fantastic.

Honestly a solid arguement could be made for Dom as p4p #1 the guy has beaten the who's who of his weight class and his only loss was at 145 very very early in his career to a dominant featherweight champ.
    I think Dom, MM, and Conor have all done things to establish themselves as kings of the MMA world.

Mighty Mouse for his sustained DOMINANCE, Dom, who returned from injury, fought once, and then made the champion who had just destroyed a GOAT look completely silly, and Conor for doing things that no one has ever done in the UFC.

Post Count

According to Cody, Dom was "shaking in his boots".

For starters, Dom is probably wearing dress shoes here, not boots, and secondly, he doesn't even take his hands out of his pockets.

Can't wait for this child to get completely decimated.

Post Count
    Velasquez is out now.

Post Count
    Velasquez is out now.
    At this point AKA should be suspended from compe ion until they show they can bring healthy fighters to the cage with frequency. This isn't even about the fights anymore -- it's about the health of their fighters.

Cormier, Cain, Khabib, and Luke, all of their most talented fighters are perpetually hurt. Between the four, there have been a total of what, 5 fights in the past 3 years? Combined? Unreal.

My buddy interviewed Robin Black on UFC 207 and fight breakdowns in general - https://broestbros.com/2016/12/29/a-...t-robin-black/

Last edited by txstr1986; 12-30-2016 at 12:02 PM.

https://broestbros.com/2016/12/30/uf...rondas-return/

Rousey vs. Nunes

Cruz vs. Garbrandt

Dillashaw vs. Lineker

Dong Huyn Kim vs. Saffediene

Smolka vs. Borg

Main Card
    Weight class Method Round Time Notes
    Women's Bantamweight Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Ronda Rousey [a]
    Bantamweight Dominick Cruz (c) vs. Cody Garbrandt [b]
    Bantamweight T.J. Dillashaw vs. John Lineker
    Welterweight Dong Hyun Kim vs. Tarec Saffiedine