My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ernie Johnson: How much is left in the tank?

Kevin McHale: That's the biggest question. One thing I always said about Dwight: The bigger the game, the more focused he is and the harder he plays. I will give him credit for that. I've seen a lot of players who the bigger the game comes, they shrink a little bit. He doesn't shrink. He plays harder. He gets after it. My experience with Dwight -- he couldn't bring it every single night. He was hurt a lot. He had a lot of different things. His back bothered him, he had his back surgery. His knee. He just... I don't know if he can bring it every single night like you have to.

And he needs a really, really copacetic -- like, the locker room for him, everything's got to be really tight for him because his biggest beef was always -- 'well this guy, we don't get along well enough'. I'm thinking, 'Get along? I'm going home to my wife. I don't know what you guys are doing after practice'. I never believed in that stuff. Look it, if you and I were going to go out and fight, I might say 'Smitty see you tomorrow'. That's the last time I talk to you. But the next day, we step out on the court and we get after it. He likes that whole family thing and everything else and that was not the case in Houston. It was pretty disjointed at times there and he struggled with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bigger the game, the more focused he is and the harder he plays. I will give him credit for that. I've seen a lot of players (Harden) who the bigger the game comes, they shrink a little bit.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Alpha Male

Left Kobe after 1 season
    Left Harden after 3 seasons

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Alpha Male

Left Kobe after 1 season
    Alpha males dont cry about not getting along with other teammates. He didn't leave on his own. D'antoni was hired to make sure he didn't want to stay.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Alpha Male

Left Kobe after 1 season
    He still ing down underage teens?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He still ing down underage teens?
    I'd only seen reported about Kobes San Bernadino got friend. College age.

Thread Information